by Sarabella » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 pm
Jackson...
Sara had her serious face on, she understood to a point why Jackson wanted to return to Hallia with her and Nala, and for a moment she thought about fighting him tooth and nail over the announcement he laid at her feet but then it occurred to her that Hallia was going to be in utter turmoil and Ellysia could use some extra eyes. She wasn't as concerned for herself as she was for Nala, if anyone learned her true parentage chaos would ensue even more than it already had.
Of course I am concerned for the safety of you and your family, this is no light undertaking Jackson, I do not want to see anymore harm come to you, but I have a confession to make, my concerns for Nala run deeper. Please don't think it selfish of me, but she needs to be protected yet still allowed to be a little girl, nothing can touch her Jackson, she needs as many people surrounding her that will do anything to keep her safe as I can put around her. Don't worry for me... Nala is who matters... keep her safe Jackson.
Sara looked across the grounds to the little girl laughing and running from the man who was chasing her, Nala it seemed worked her way into the hearts of many of Pallias warriors, but no one it seemed cared for Nala more than Jackson.
I should toss a fit, fight with you and give a list of reasons why this idea of yours is no good, but I know you well enough to realize that it won't matter what I say you will do as please regardless. Nala is attached to you Jackson, that is true and she does not trust any other like she trusts you other than me and Ellysia, I worry thought, what will happen when the dust clears and it is time for you to return here? Will that not break her heart just the same?
Sara went to say more but her words died on her tongue. Jackson bent close to her and kissed her. He kissed her and she felt like she had been sitting soaking in the sun all day. Her breath caught in her throat and she looked up at him wide eyed when he pulled away from her, she brought her hand to her lips still feeling the effects of that kiss and when he let her know he was not willing to let her or Nala go without him she slowly nodded.
The true threats lay within the halls of Hallias palace walls Jackson, that is where you will stay.