Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:14 am

Angel..

As soon as Losa came home he went right to her and pulled her into his arms, she could feel his own grief coming off of him in waves almost as big as her own grief. Her heart that had healed so well had another big gaping wound making it bleed in the form of her own tears. She held on to him like she had when she lost the core of her family, like he was the only thing keeping her from falling off the edge. She was so close, how easy it would have been to take that small little step and fall into darkness again, but he was there and he needed her as much as she needed him. Breathing into his neck she spoke with a shaky voice.

Something went after Oriana, whoever what ever it was said you were next Losa. Her entire family came here to protect us, to protect you. Losa she made the Hall of Shadows invisible and took on whatever that thing was, it looked like a man but it couldn't have been a mere man, he wiped out Mara and Griffon and nearly took Oriana out with them. You should have seen her, what she looked like when she killed the demon mother, that was mild compared to what she looked like. I don't know everything that happened she had us all locked in the Hall and hidden away. Do you know what the first thing she said to me was while her parents dead bodies were laying on the ground next to her? Angel she told me she was sorry she couldn't save Cole, sorry that she wasn't strong enough to send everyone outside fighting with her away and still be able to fight. She did what I would have done she sent her husband and her children far from here. Ari took care of Cole. I haven't seen him yet, I wanted to wait for you and Con and Jacob. Cole was the last... how am I supposed to... how do we...

She couldn't finish her thought. She was so numb, she just buried her face in the side of his neck, her silent tears wetting his skin.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 am

He held on to her and just let her cry his tears would come later if he let them at all his anger was building in him. He felt like he was going to explode. He held her and kissed her tears.

We will go on you know why because Cole for one moment would not want us to stop. Whatever this thing is will be stopped he felt like his body was on fire his eyes turned dark and cold his growl was building in his chest. Someone touched his family yet again this time they were threatening him again he looked at her and brushed his fingers through her hair.

We will go to him together Kiara, Con should be back in the room resting someone brought him back damn fool just about passed out right there in Firyon. Aranor is with Oriana. You are not sending me away anywhere Kiara if this is all connected it is all going to end. You hear me I am not going anywhere whether you like it or not. That thing killed my damn brother and almost killed my sister, and it killed my sisters parents.


His body felt like it was on fire with the more rage that was building it was like more wood being added the more he thought about it.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 am

I may not be some amazing healer or mage like the two of you are but I'm not so stupid that I don't know when you've done enough for one day Aranor.

Payten had stayed in the corner quietly watching her husband at work, she knew he had a special talent and the potential to be one of the greatest healers of their time, that was why it was so important he study under Oriana when he was presented with the opportunity, Payten wanted him to thrive and grow, she just never really had the chance to see for herself everything he was truly capable of until then. It was heartbreaking that the events leading up to her being able to see him work were so tragic but even in that tragedy she was so proud of him. And she worried, the man was still recovering from being shot no matter how minor and she knew how exhausting his work could be. When it looked like he could do no more she went to him and pushed him back against the bed next to Oriana. Gently she brushed the hair from his eyes and smiled a small tender smile.

Lay back and rest darlin', I'll watch you both.

Leaning down she kissed him, a single tear trailed down her cheek.

No more fighting Aranor, we'll be alright, my home is wherever you are. I'm so sorry about Cole and Oriana. I know how much you look up to her and how you two care about each other. Please don't think I'm that selfish spoiled princess Aranor, as sorry as I am for the loss you feel over Cole and for what Oriana has been through, you are my main concern and I'm going to worry about you before I worry about anyone except for our baby girl. I love you Bright Eyes, now close your eyes and please, please try and rest.

User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:37 am

I have no intentions of stopping, slowing down or breaking down. If losing my entire family has taught me anything it's that what doesn't kill us sure as hell makes us stronger, makes me stronger. In a way I have you to thank for that too because if you didn't damn near kill me I wouldn't know just how damn strong I could be. You have to admit it takes balls for a woman to order the man she loves to die. I'm not cracking a joke about it either. I didn't even think of sending you away because if there is one thing you have managed to get through to me in all my hot headed stubborness it's that we you and I are strongest when we are together. I couldn't do anything I do without the strength I have in me from you. Some might think we've just grown cold but it's not cold its acceptance. We chose this life we knew the risks and the consequences, oh we will grieve and our hearts have been broken, don't think I would love nothing more than to break down. Cole is dead dammit. Cole, the last of my parents children the last of my original council, oh it would be so easy to break down but I can't because it won't do anyone any good, just like you going all animal in about ten seconds isn't going to do anyone any good either. You need to calm yourself down Losa Shadow, if you lose it I might lose it and then what happens if I slip into my darkness and your in your darkness? Whose going to pull us both out huh?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:11 am

He could feel something he was not sure what it was he was not going to fight Payten about resting but the disturbance he was feeling was great. He could not explain it it was building in him as if something else was going on. He could not explain it and he did as Payten said and laid down. He leaned into her kiss and wiped her tear.

We will be ok I know Payten and stop trying to take advantage of me by showing me those ears.


He laughed slightly and winked at her. His hand did not leave hers not until he fell asleep and then only if she let it go. He knew she was there and knew she was not going to leave him he went into a peaceful sleep.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:17 am

The scent came to his nose and it made him wrinkle his nose. He shook his head trying to keep it under control then he felt it he could not explain it as he had never felt it before. The low growl built in him and he moved back his eyes were not the shade that they turned when he was going to change into the wolf but they turned to where his eyes were darker than anything they had seen before. He heard his name bellowed out.

He started to move and he looked back at her.

Get TJ and SJ out there, make sure the kids stay the hell damn put, and make have someone make sure Oriana does not try and come out of that tower. I do not care if you have to sit on the damn mage if she is awake she is not to set foot out there at all none of you are except TJ and SJ don't argue and do not look at me like that.


He growled and it was like something started coming from his body. His form started to change and his hands started to grow what looked like claws.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Dalton D » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 am

I was not stupid I was not going to let them regroup from three great losses and be able to regroup enough to be able to do something to me.

I arrived in Pallia the pathetic little town that it was. I did not bother wasting no time in calling out the King of Pallia. I could not waste anytime if what I believed could happen happened I would be having a bigger problem on my hands. What I was not expecting when I saw him coming out was the look in the eyes and the way he was changing. He looked at me and our eyes locked. So the king of Pallia was finding out there was more to him than what was known. He had finally been pushed far enough to see what part of him was. Parts left unexplored.

I stood there looking at the man toe to toe, I remembered him from the stories that Toras had told me before my sister had decided to block out his mind and make him hers in all ways. The boy had grown into a man, though he would not get to be appearing much older from what I knew. I knew more about the man then he did himself. I did not expect the first blow that came connecting from the now clawed hand. His hand kept moving and hitting like he could not stop though my own blows were being landed two of the biggest men I had seen came out and all I could think of by the looks of one of them was it was SJ and TJ Toras's Sons.

Both stood back there watching not interfering not yet at least his transformation was not coming fully yet then it did Losa had transformed not into the wolf form that he knew but instead into a demon form that was the ugliest of most of the demon forms that were to be taken.

The others watching looked in almost horror had to think what would happen if Losa's wife saw him like that or his family. I could tell Losa the secrets that were locked away inside. But that is not what I was here for now that he was in full demon form though mind you he was only part demon the game was on.

We had gone round and round then I got him pinned and was choking the very life from the man that took my nephew from this world.
User avatar
Dalton D
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:24 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cameron W » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:36 am

He looked at her like she had lost her damn mind

Listen to me Kayli I love you and do not want anything to happen to you. This is no ordinary shit that is going on here. I will not lose you to any of this crap I would rather send you away and have you lost to me than to have this thing kill you. DO you hear me I am telling you to go. You know it is for your own protection I am telling you this for your own good not mine not anyone elses but because I care about you and keeping you safe why are you being such a pain in the ass about this?

He was riled up and he was not sure he was going to calm down anytime soon.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Valiant Panton » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:39 am

I am here Rayne for whatever you need me to do you know that already.

He looked at her and touched her face running a thumb along her jawline.

Thought I was going to scare you off if I told you that I love you Rayne. I know what this started out as but I love you and can't see myself without you. I know that you have been hurt before by the fairytales but this is bigger than any of that bigger than any hurts or anything. I will help you with your Parents and do whatever I can for you.
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
User avatar
Valiant Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:04 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:54 am

Kiara wasn't about to argue with Losa, not with the way he looked not just at her but the way he was starting to look with his over all appearance. This was no wolf he was changing into, he wasn't caught between his animal form and his human form this was something entirely different. She just nodded her head feeling the first slivers of fear inch their way into her being. Kiara Jade who had stared down men three times her size, had gone toe to toe with the Elders and a damn vampire, the same woman who had wiped out an entire family that stood as head of an Order, had fought against some of the worst kinds of darkness and won was starting to shake at the sight of her husband. As fast as she could she did what he asked her to, she even listened when he said not one of them not even her was to go outside. She didn't go outside but she sure as hell managed to hang out whatever rooms balcony gave her the best view of what was happening outside. What she saw brought a very unexpected reaction that not only caught her way off guard but it made her stomach hurt to the point of physical pain. She saw with her own wide terror filled eyes the man she spent nearly the last decade with turn into the most terrifying beast, thing, monster she ever laid eyes on. Falling on her knees she clutched her stomach. She could deal with wolves and shadows but this, this was too much she was scared almost to the point of being senseless. Taking deep breaths she forced herself to peek over the balcony just to make sure she wasn't seeing things. She wasn't. Without realizing it she bellowed loudly.

That is not an Angel!

When she heard her own voice it sounded way too loud and she ducked down nearly flattening herself against the floor of the balcony hoping like hell she didn't draw any attention to herself. She lay there breathing hard trying not to panic but then she thought of her children and the thought that one day they could turn into something like that sent her reeling even more. Kiara whose worst fear was losing her Angel and their children changed into something else. Her rational mind kept telling her Losa was still Losa but her fear told her to run like hell. She gave in to that fear, jumped to her feet and ran to where her children were. She had enough sense not to scare them any more than they already were and she told them she was playing a game with Auntie Ari. So what she lied. She gathered them all up telling the oldest children the first ones to the council room didn't have to do chores for a week and telling the littler ones they could have all the ice cream they wanted if they just helped her play her game. She told them to stay in the council room until she came back for them. When she was sure they would listen she found as many pillows and blankets as she could, rounded up as much food as she could carry and barricaded herself with the children in the council room. She told them they were going to play camp out and see how long it took Aunt Ari to figure it out. As soon as Aidan heard that he started playing with his sisters. Kiara just held tightly to Bennett not taking her eyes from the council room door. For the first time ever Kiara was completely and totally terrified of the man she called her husband.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Why am I being a pain in the ass? Are you stupid Cam? I'm not being a pain in the ass I'm just not going to let you send me away while you stay here. Yanno you can die just as easily as I can! I know whats happening here isn't normal and that's why I'm not leaving you here without me. You dolt you know I love you too so why don't we just go home together? You want me safe? Well duh don't you think I want you safe too? Cameron look at me! What in the hell do you think you could possibly do here? Wait that came out wrong. I mean there are enough people here that can deal with all of this, yeah so what I'm selfish I don't care! I'm not gonna take the chance of losing you any more than you wanna take the chance on losing me here!
No one could get under her skin more than that dark haired dark eyed man who didn't seem to understand just important he was to her, what the hell else was she going to have to do to make him see his own damn worth in her life? This fight was not like their other fights, their other fights had been about fun and seeing who could get the other riled the fastest but this was so different, this was an actual fight that she wasn't sure either one of them was going to win. Okay Kayli breathe, relax, don't yell. Listening to herself she approached him in an entirely different way than she usually would. Taking his hand in hers she kissed his palm.
Cameron I'm just trying to get you to realize that good or bad, no matter what happens here or at any other time in your life, you aren't alone and you have someone who loves you, who thinks about you every second of everyday even when your right next to me. Do you know what you've managed to do? You've managed to make it impossible for me to live without you, don't I have the right to want to stand with you at the worst times and stand with you during the best times? Don't I have the right to worry and want you protected and safe too?
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Not runnin' anywhere Val..
The elf changed her mind when she heard Losas name being called, called heh, no when she heard Losas name being bellowed from outside. Giving Val a weak smile she took his hand.
I lied, runnin' to see what the hell is goin' on now! That's not any voice I know Val.
She didn't need to drag him anywhere she just took the lead and just like he said he was there for whatever she needed. What needed was for him to catch her when she damn near fell out the front door of the Hall of Shadows. Why in the hell were there two demons going at on their grounds? Where the hell were Kiara and Losa? Losa...
Holy shite! It c'nay be!?
Seeing TJ and SJ standing back just watching knocked the truth into her head. The ugly gods awful demon fighting with the other one was Losa! Where the hell was Kiara? The elf was totally enthralled, either she was really brave or too stupid to be scared. She was betting on stupid given everything she had been through did she really have enough sense to be scared? Apparently not because she started creeping down the front stairs to get a better look but Valiant stopped her pulling her back inside the hall. A few years ago she would have laughed and told him not to worry she'd be alright but now everything changed, her admission and his admission of what they felt changed everything.
I'll stay here an' behave honest ta gods but we need ta be findin' Jade Val. D'nay be knowin' iffin' she saw her man out there but seein' she be know where in sight I be guessin' she did.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:49 pm

Things came flooding back to him like hell was he letting anyone touch his nephew when he got there all he saw was the man he had called brother for so long had a demon pinned. He came out of nowhere it would seem. His hand went around his brothers neck. He could smell Losas scent he remembered it well. he could not pick it up fully though. He had to kill his brother especially after what he remembered. His brother, his wife, had taken him from his true family. His wife was dead he knew that well at least the demon bitch wife was dead there was another one one that had truly held his heart that was alive last he knew. What was it he had heard his wife saying. Once he was done with the demon brother that was no more than a pile of bones now he moved to see the other demon taking a more human form.

He stared at them

Dakota? Wait no Losa can it be boy you are all grown up and what the hell happened here. Your Aunt Dust is she ok?


No Uncle Toras she is not ok your son and your wife saw to that, what in the hell happened here?


You do not remember?

No last I remember I was talking to my wife and then here I am

You found out something the hard way about your demon form then I guess by the way you are one ugly ass demon.


What are you talking about


We need to go somewhere and talk though you need to learn more about things. How about the other boys Aranor and Condrik they around?

He stopped stone cold looking right at SJ. His hands started shaking a bit it could not be could it?
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Valiant Panton » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Damn elf don't you have any common sense? If you had any common sense you would know to be looking in the safest place in the hall for Kiara. Especially if she saw that part of her husband. All I got to say is damn don't piss that man off what is it with these people and this demon stuff?

He walked along with her and kept her from getting into any trouble. They went searching for Kiara and when they did find her he was not surprised.

That be one ugly ass demon for a husband you got there. But the fight is over, some big guy that looked a lot like SJ came in, in the middle of it all and took care of things. No idea who he is though.
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
User avatar
Valiant Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:04 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cameron W » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:32 pm

I know you love me Kayli and I know you want me protected as well but truth of the matter is I am the one that should be protecting you and making sure you are safe. Your parents would never forgive me is anything happened to you and you know it.

He looked at her touching his knuckles gently against the side of her face.

I can not leave ma like she is and all you know that. They should never have brought you here granted I was more than happy to see you but still it still was not safe here.


He could survive her being mad at him could even survive her bring really pissed at him. But he could not see what he would do if something really happened to her.
Learn from the past to better the future
User avatar
Cameron W
Stablehand
 
Posts: 375
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:03 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Val! You talk about me not having any sense! Look at her...
If Rayne could have gone any paler than she already was the sight of Kiara looking like a scared little girl would have made her go a shade whiter. They found the assassin alright, hunkered down in the council room, the safe word to enter had been changed to one from long ago, Rayne had found out a little too late, when she went to open the doors she was zapped something awful by a charge, hell her whole damn arm went numb and she had to really think for a minute before she realized that the woman had made the switch. As senseless as she could be sometimes there were some things she was damn good at, figuring out peoples moves was one of those things. She managed to get them inside the room by saying the word, that word was easy enough for the elf to figure out. Whenever Kiara was really scared when they were young she always went to her greatest source of calm. Kristian. Speaking Kristians name gained them entrance and when they made it inside and Valiant said what he did Rayne thought she might choke him. Instead she went down on one knee in front of Kiara. Aidan and his sisters were playing and Jade was holding onto Bennett like the little baby was her own personal lifeline to reality.
What my husband is trying to say is Losa is alright Jade. I think Toras has finally made himself available for his family, though I think we might need to keep Oriana away from him. Everyone is looking for you Jade, you know you can't hide in here forever darlin'.
Kiara looked at the elf like she was looking through her not seeing her at all. Fiery tresses moved when the assassin started shaking her head.
He's not alright, he might look alright, he might act alright but he's not alright. I...
Gently Rayne took the baby from her arms.
You're freaking out because you had no idea he could do that, you weren't expecting it and it scared you, hell Jade who could blame you for that one, Val was right about one thing, he is the ugliest demon I've ever seen. But underneath all the ugliness he's still Losa yanno.
Is he Rayne? Is he really? Underneath the mind control he was still Losa too but that didn't stop him from trying to kill me... the only thing that kept him from killing me that night was Con fighting with him enough for him to break free and realize what he almost did. What happens if he looses it again only this time he turns into that and he comes after me or one of our children? And what about my children Rayne? Oriana doing what she can do is different, what happened to her during her test was an accident, she wasn't born this way and she's always known since the day of her test how to control it. Can he say the same? I doubt it.
Kiara was really scared, Rayne never saw her really scared and she was starting to feel a little lost, what was she supposed to do? She knew. Taking Kiara by the hand she helped her off the ground.
Jade listen to me. Do you hear what you just said? Underneath the influence of that mage Losa still found himself, he still knew who he was, still knew who you were. You were able to look passed all of that and see him as you always have seen him. Think about what happened with Lyon Jade, you almost killed yourself to save Losa, you were able to look passed what Lyon made him do to you and you saw Losa. The wolf, the shadows, through it all you've always been able to see Losa Shadow, the real man beneath everything else. Why should now be any different? You just have to learn about that part of him just like you learned about the shadows Jade. You're scared I know and I understand how much you've been through, how much both of you have been through, I can't see you turning away from him now Jade. You'll find a way to work through that fear just like you did with the shadows.
Rayne, I don't know if I can.
Aidan take your sisters and go find your...
She almost said Uncle Cole but stopped herself. Aidan still didn't know his much loved Uncle was gone.
Take your sisters and go play in your room Hawk, Mama and I are going to go find your Papa.
When Aidan was gone with the girls Rayne put an arm around Kiara.
We'll go put Bennett to bed Jade then you me and Val will go find Losa, you've always trusted me Red, trust me now when I tell you everything is going to be alright.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:46 pm

You are a whopping pain in the ass Cameron Wakefield. If you think I need to be gone from here to be safe fine, but I'll not be going back to Britien do you hear me? Town isn't that far off, I'll go stay at the local inn until you think it's safe enough for me to come back here. Compromise Cam that's what I'm offering you and nothing less than that otherwise you're just stuck with me staying right where I am right now. I was brought here because whether you like it or not I belong where you are Cam, unless you've suddenly changed your mind about me, and if that's the case then I'll go back to Britien. So what's the real deal huh?
If he even tried to play any games with her he was the one that was going to need to be protected. Even before she knew how much he meant to her Kayli was protective of him, but she had enough common sense not to push too far and always managed a compromise. Sometimes she had to give in no matter how much she didn't want to but this time was not going to be one of those times. Whether he liked it or not unless he told her he didn't want her she wasn't leaving Pallia.
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:22 pm

He looked at his father rather suspiciously looking over the man that he remembered. He looked at him and realized exactly how much alike his father he was. Size wise he actually measured up well both were built the same way. He knew he was going to have to say something to his father but he was not sure what just yet. What were they going to tell Toras Sr about Dusty was yet another issue he knew it would upset his Dad to know Mom was injured that badly but maybe Dad could help as well.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 pm

He started walking in with the three others. SJ, TJ and Toras. His uncle living breathing walking with them he had been told about the change that he made he had been told about the changes to himself and he could not believe it. Toras began to speak about that.

It is time you get the others together. Need to talk to you, my boys, Aranor and Con there is a lot that you need to know. I am not sure why Dakota or Dakota JR has not told you about this stuff at all


Both are dead


What do you mean both are dead they would have been hard to kill

Well kind of but both are dead just the same.

Guess it is up to me to tell you of your history then and then you can bring me to my Dusty. You boys sure have grown since I last saw you.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:36 pm

Cyranda Jane came up out of the water near a week after seeing her baby in the arms of her dark knight. When she stood at the edge of lake and looked down at herself she grinned. Her time spent healing and conversing subconsciously with with the fey that resided in the deep of the lake had been enlightening, rejuvenating and most of all it had restored her back to her pixie like self. Her blue eyes burned a little brighter, her hair was still long but fell just to her shoulders now and her body, oh yeah she had her body back. What amused her the most was what she was wearing, those fey knew her and knew her well. Everything from her tight bright blue top and tight blue shorts fit perfectly, a little too perfectly actually and when in the hell did she get a rack like Payten? Gods have mercy Stryder was probably going to fall over when he saw her, she still looked like her but she was so different at the same time. Hell she actually thought she was pretty for once. Switching gears she thought about her son, her dark haired dark eyed Ash and that made her take off in a heated run towards the hall of shadows. There was no way Stryder was going to go far from the lake not with her laying beneath its waters. When she came into the clearing of the Hall she saw Losa and TJ but her eyes fell on the dark haired broad shouldered man she really wanted to see. What she didn't see was the other dark haired broad shouldered man standing more behind Losa and TJ, hell TJ could damn near block anyone from view. Without so much as a thought Cyranda ran full force into the man she thought was Stryder and knocked him to the ground, she was sitting on him and laughing.

Hey ya big ape! Miss me much? Where's our son Stryder you didn't drop him yet did...

Her words died off, when she stopped running her mouth long enough to get a good look at the man she realized she was definitely not sitting on her husband. She wasn't given much of a chance to say anything at all or to move on her own. She was pulled into really strong arms and kissed until she was damn near senseless. She didn't need to see anyone to know who was kissing her, she knew that mouth very well. When that kiss ended she was looking into Stryders eyes.

There you are! Babe if you're here then who the hell did I just try and maul huh? Oh wait... you're kidding! Toras? Gods damn a girl goes to take a break at the bottom of a lake for a week and...

She was shot a look that made her stop talking again for a minute, a minute that didn't last very long.

What is it? Wheres Ash Stryder? Tell me our son is fat and healthy like I left him. Of course he is you wouldn't be this calm... oh wait I know! Talking too much! I'm sorry I'll stop now see. Matter of fact just put me down so I can be with my baby. Don't know if I'll be able to lift him but I still need him just like I need you. Okay yeah this is me shutting up see.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:47 pm

He heard her than almost started cracking up seeing where his wife landed he lifted her up into his arms and did not let her down til he was done kissing her.

I always told you I was my father's son didn't I who you just mauled over is my father. Now you know where my size comes from. There is not much else to tell you about. Things just kind of all ran together. Dad this is Cyranda my wife. We got a baby named Ash, Cade is around here too somewhere she is engaged to be married. Mom likes the guy and he is alright he is protective of Cade and good for her too


He was not sure what to say to the man and he held his wife to him.

Ash is fine just with all the rest of the children going to have a history lesson if you want to come hear about your husbands heritage which also affects your son too.


What a strange period of time and all. How was all this going to be explained.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:45 am

Oh shit, well hell Stryder, you two could be damn twins, Damn uncanny that's what that is but hey what's one more ape brooding about right? He get as mean as you do? What the hell am I talking about damn sure he does. Anyway, as much as I missed you and as much as I want to hear all about your history babe yanno I wouldn't be a very good baby mama if I didn't go to our son. You've had a week with him all to yourself and I saw him for what all of three minutes? Yeah not fair.

Cyranda Jane turned around, her arm stayed around Stryder and she eyed her husbands father.

Sorry for pouncin' like that on ya 'n all, I really did think I was tacklin' this one over here. Lemme guess callin' you a pussycat isn't gonna work either? So what is it Toras? Pop? Demon Daddy? Eh Stryder can tell me later, I need to see my son.

Her attention went back to SJ, she jumped up putting her arms around his neck and kissed him one more time.

Fill me in later tonight babe I promise you'll have my undivided attention.

Letting go she sprinted passed him swatting his backside and ran to the Hall. When she got there she didn't stop until she found her son. Only when she had Ash in her arms did she slow down enough to learn what had been happening while she was gone. What was supposed to be a happy reunion with her husband and her son, let a knot in her stomach and dark cloud hanging in the air. Still she looked at her perfect little baby boy in her arms and couldn't keep from smiling or feeling the joy all new mothers felt the first time they really held their child.

Don't worry my Ash I promise you, your daddy and I are going to do everything to keep you happy and safe.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:59 am

So help me if you ever and I mean ever do something like that again I will find a way to come after you and kill you myself Condrik Shadow! What in the hell were you thinking? I know this was an extreme emergency but Quinn was here with Cade one of them could have gone! Oriana isn't doing good at all pal. Rayne took care of Mara and Griffon, when that mage does open her eyes we could be in more trouble than we thought. I've already talked to Cori she knows about them and Cole, she went home pal, I tried to get her to stay here but she won't talk to me. Ramseys, Briar and about ten other Elite went back to the house with her. Briar took the boys. Kiara locked herself in the council room did you know that? Do you know why? Your brother went demon. I mean full on scare the hell out of everything and everyone around him demon, Kiara was terrified Con, when have you ever known her to be scared of anything? Rayne is dealing with her. That elf isn't as batty as everyone makes her out to be is she? What I want to know is whats going to happen when she finally cracks too? You have to be nice to her pal I'm not giving you any choice, she came in and just took over everything there's no one else to do it right now. I don't know what else has happened I've been too damn worried about you to even think straight. Gods pal.

It was true. It wasn't often that Ari couldn't think straight, usually she was the one who turned into the mother hen taking care of everyone but with everything that happened she was more worried about her pal, he shouldn't have left when he did and when he didn't come back right away that worry only increased ten fold. The hall was thrown into an organized chaos of sorts, maybe it was because they had all seen so much that as panicked and scared as they were they managed to keep themselves together. Or maybe they were taking a page from Raynes book and were all just too stupid to really go into hysterics. Whatever it was, she was glad for the numbing calm.
User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 am

He did not want to let her go but also knew that she needed to go spend time with their son. He smiled and kissed her.

I will be up a little later and will fill you in on everything. Oh Payten had a little girl Emalina. Oh and Ash is gonna be hungry that boy can eat but that should not surprise us he is my boy after all too.


He smiled and let his wife go and he followed as Losa led them into the Hall once they were seated Toras said about waiting for the others to come so things would not have to be repeated.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:09 am

Damn it you think Cori would have learned her damn lesson about listening. But no she has to be stubborn. She needs to be brought back here and needs to know the seriousness of what is going on. She is not like the other children she has aged quickly due to her elven blood. So yeah we need to do something about her bad bring her back here. She can not be going about just what she wants to do. I did what I had to for my sister she would have done the same for me. I know you were worried Princess but I have always come home to you.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron