Don't Be Surprise

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:03 am

It was a joke.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Blacklock » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:21 am

Gokou7 wrote:How does blacklock know exactly when to come in everytime he or his guild is mentioned? It's like he got a bot that captures "blacklock" and "AOA" and reports it to his messager.


I have my ways :P lets just say I am here, just so busy I don't feel I should comment on things right now since I am not an active part of the community at this time. Once things on the rl front go back to semi crazy instead of insane I shall return.

_Nagash_ wrote:I think he has a thingie that texts him every time his name is mentioned on the boards.


Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock.
Blacklock.



*waits for beeping sounds*


lol, stop it
Blacklock
Avatars of Ascension
Member Tested, Admin Approved

Thread killer Extraordinaire
User avatar
Blacklock
Peasant
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: NY

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Maybe he is like me, he just knows when his name (or spam in my case) are going on and just immediately darts to the forums.

I know I have been sound asleep before and awoken to immediately reply to another reply to my post.

Or just to annoy Venus.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:12 pm

Blackock, I'd settle for semi-crazy anytime. And I even have only two months left without a baby waking me up every other moment I fall asleep. :P


Flareman - I think the Barnie membership more or less stayed stable. Problem was the other two faiths losing a lot of members.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Fireslash » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:54 pm

at least rey got it

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby _Nagash_ » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:50 am

He does?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Gerien » Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:35 pm

I hear he got it from Tork.
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Torkano » Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:19 pm

It wasn't from me. Maybe it would've been if he hadn't gotten in the car with that stranger.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 pm

I like Snickers Bars ... what the fuck do you people want from me?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby owly » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 pm

We just want you to show us some leg
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby owly » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:56 pm

dp :P
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Leg AND double penetration?

WTF

I will go get my web cam.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Lady Maven » Sun May 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Man, this is why I quit playing. Yawn.


LOL, yep. It is just same shit differnet day. Man can't you guys at least get a little game on. If your weak little flame can't even make Venus tear into you, this place really HAS died.

Makes me want to go message all the old players I know to come back here and teach you what a REAL flame thread is.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon May 04, 2009 10:13 am

Thanks for that colorful commentary from Maven.

Maybe you should come liven this place up?
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Kaxion » Mon May 04, 2009 11:14 am

Makes me want to go message all the old players I know to come back here and teach you what a REAL flame thread is.


LOL Maven don't tempt me.....

I've gotten shit for my mouth a half dozen times or more lol

Somehow posting a flame just to either A) get censored or B) Threatened with a banning just doesn't appeal to me and likely it's that that makes a number of people hold their tongues. I know those reasons are why some players have left.

Though with new admin it might have changed and people are just worried about pushing so haven't YET.....
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Lady Maven » Mon May 04, 2009 12:55 pm

hmm.. maybe with Decae back in charge I will.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon May 04, 2009 4:27 pm

Goodie :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Venus » Mon May 04, 2009 4:33 pm

u mean i might actually have someone to fight with on the boards maven?:P

thatd be a change.
no one can even get me fired up anymore enough ot post back to them unless its just blah
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Odominus » Mon May 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Venus wrote:..no one can even get me fired up anymore..



Venus is a POOPIEHEAD!

owned!
Hug it out bitch :twisted:

Fo: I don't care, because I kick ass.
User avatar
Odominus
Bone Breaker
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Lady Maven » Mon May 04, 2009 7:37 pm

I'm telling you Venus, how the hell you ever stick around with these nuckleheads is beyond me. Theirn lukewarm flames and whining drive me up a fucking wall. But, Decae came back, and so maybe I will give it another try. I play the boards not the game, so I will hang here for a bit. If I like it, I will play. Or if someone presents me with a charter that isn't full of "we play honorably and everyone gets a turn like the retarded kids so no one's feelings get hurt".
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue May 05, 2009 12:51 am

Even the strategists will call foul when you down hit.

Trust me.

Or they will use the immortal line of "Well you just handed the age to ..."

I love that one.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue May 05, 2009 1:58 am

Does that mean you play with Venus?

Cuz that'd be disturbing...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Lady Maven » Tue May 05, 2009 9:06 pm

LOL, disturbing as your sexual inuendo is, on the srious side, Venus and I have always been Barnies.

And fuck the strategists, Rey, seriously. Tell 'em to get lives and stop crunching numbers in damned game.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed May 06, 2009 5:57 am

Indeedy. No one plays with 'the feel' anymore! Except me that is. I play with my 'feel' all the time.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Don't Be Surprise

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Wed May 06, 2009 10:11 am

And fuck the strategists, Rey, seriously. Tell 'em to get lives and stop crunching numbers in damned game.


I like those people, they make wars easier.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

PreviousNext

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users