Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma
Gokou7 wrote:How does blacklock know exactly when to come in everytime he or his guild is mentioned? It's like he got a bot that captures "blacklock" and "AOA" and reports it to his messager.
_Nagash_ wrote:I think he has a thingie that texts him every time his name is mentioned on the boards.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock.
Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock. Blacklock.
Blacklock.
*waits for beeping sounds*
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian
Man, this is why I quit playing. Yawn.
Makes me want to go message all the old players I know to come back here and teach you what a REAL flame thread is.
Venus wrote:..no one can even get me fired up anymore..
And fuck the strategists, Rey, seriously. Tell 'em to get lives and stop crunching numbers in damned game.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users