NyteShadow~
You are the 1 person(besides Aidan) that actually knows and uses my email address, so it's not suprising that I answer your comment.
I was never absolutely positive that Arkansas actually licenses their teachers, but it seems that either spelling is not a prerequisite, or Aidan

squeaked through on charm alone.
But correct spelling is not required to GM a guild; just hope that a few of your underlings can pick up the slack, and correct your major faux pas.
On a related subject: I do miss Father Blu's. I think we managed to raise two sets of twins there, with very little help from their fathers, but there was always Mary and
Tink! to take up the slack baby(kid)-sitting.
I hope that
JoT's comfy chair is still there, with his box of smoogles, along with the
jell-o pool, though the only personal things I left there were my dust cloth, and the portrait of the TGs(Teflon Geezers: Jot, Snake Eater, Shadira, and myself).
Maybe someday, when I'm older and grayer, we can revisit Blu's.
But, until then, I'm affectionately yours,
Ceherezad