TBL???

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

TBL???

Postby Sirproanith » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:27 pm

Heya all

Just wondering just came back and started a few kingdoms and was wondering if any of my playmates are still around.

I played way back when this was shareplay. I wish i could remember all my alts but Littledevil if hes around should remmeber me. Also lancealot (hungry howies :P )

I also see the game hasnt changed much for i have been away for well over a year. Got hooked with DAoC. Now thinking of tring WoW, anyone know much about that one?
Sirproanith
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:21 pm

Postby Captain_Ron » Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:44 pm

TBL is around in the game Covenant I believe. LD is here, but as Jyllian Di Moonstone.

Welcome back.
<Holden> I'm just here for the chicks.
How bout a glass of pounch you in the FACE?
Still Y2K compliant
User avatar
Captain_Ron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1448
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: At my computer

Re: TBL???

Postby pyrana » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:43 pm

Sirproanith wrote:just came back and started a few kingdoms...


*chuckles* not all in Guilds, I hope?

Welcome back.
She's kind of freaky... I think she's a genius.
Nagash: There are no people in Ohio. Just freaks and drag queens.
~Poor Excuse for Lak, LoF~
User avatar
pyrana
Squire
 
Posts: 3790
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Cincinnati

Postby Rahvin » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:51 pm

another TBL'er! the legion is slowly returning! hail the kul'nat!

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=20513
Rahvin
You can't have Manslaughter without Laughter
User avatar
Rahvin
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Elohssa » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:29 pm

wb
DoW
Like I'm afraid of your bottom dwelling guild.
I have returned to ISA.
Now whens the first war chat so I can miss it.
User avatar
Elohssa
Peasant
 
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Illinois

Postby Voice Vilena » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:59 pm

Moving this to the Covenent forum - where I see TBL on the game ranks :wink: Have fun and welcome back. Now all you have to do is roleplay a hunt for your old friends (since this is an rp forum).




Note for SunBlade - this was started in Guilds, not as an ooc in this forum.. I moved it, I suppose you can close it if need be :P
Site/game questions? ICQ: 95982751
I did it. And if he's lucky I'll make it 3 times ;p
"Hedged about with primroses..with promises. The magic words we said when we were praying have formed a mist about us..."
User avatar
Voice Vilena
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outside of a dog, reading a book.

Postby Shayanna » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:01 am

OOC: Ah.. Wrong forum here too hehe :)
Move this puppy to the "Guild Recall" forum.
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby Voice Vilena » Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:26 am

I realized that...after the fact.

So you have a free "TBL" advertisement until its moved, again.

I blame the buttons not being situated properly. And goodnight.


"zzzzz"
Site/game questions? ICQ: 95982751
I did it. And if he's lucky I'll make it 3 times ;p
"Hedged about with primroses..with promises. The magic words we said when we were praying have formed a mist about us..."
User avatar
Voice Vilena
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1289
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Outside of a dog, reading a book.

Postby Shayanna » Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:24 am

*Shayanna twitched her ear in amusement as she pondered the fact. Could it be that Voice Vilena was out of her OOC element?
Could it be that she be absolutly powerless in the realms of the Covenant!? What be the method to the madness of Voice Vilena's diabolical plan to invade the sacred realm of RP? Perhaps Ristin should notify Voice Evangeline immediatly.
Her power in the realms be absolute in this particular domain.
The Warlady was powerful, but definatly could nae take on Voice Vilena on her own. Whatever Voice Vilena's motives, she had to be stopped. Or at least distracted long enough for Voice Evangeline or Sunny to fix this fiasco. Perhaps a defensive posture with mace and chain? hold her up with questions? Perhaps a mixture of the two?*


Image


"Hold Voice Vilena!.
This nae be ye area of responsibility.
State ye purpose.
What be ye intentions?
Fervent be that way."


*Points to the side*


"Which God do ye serve?"


[i]*Remains in a relaxed defensive stance not wanting to make the first move, but sure as hell masking any semblance of fear*
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby Sunblade » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:11 am

SunBlade relaxed in the torch-lit lounge of the inn, paying more attention to the contents of his book than to the rounded glasses of red wine which he sipped from occasionally. With a muffled thud, his book dropped to the table and he sat bolt upright, his eyes staring through the opposite wall.

"What is it?" The barman stopped polishing his glass for a moment as he canted his head to the side in curiosity.

"It's as if a thousand souls cried out in pain and anguish, and then were silent."

The barman rolled his eyes, and went back to cleaning his glass. "Sure it's not another OOC thread popping up in Covenant?"

SunBlade paused as he considered the possibility, and turned up his improbably large collar.

Image

"You might be right, barman. I'd best go check it out."

Necking the last of the dull red wine from his glass, he made his way outside and took a deep breath of the night air. Nodding slightly, he let his mind drift away, soaring above his body and releasing the bonds to physical flesh. Over land and water he flew, his surroundings blurring as he sped towards... something... something which itched at the back of his neck, something which set his stomach to feeling as though he was at sea in a swell, something which was wrong.

And he slowed, and he became aware of the land below him, and he saw Shayanna.

"Should've figured," he muttered to himself.

Dropping to land nimbly on his feet, the shimmering image of SunBlade nodded politely to both Shayanna and Vilena. "Evening, ladies. Apologies for the intrusion, but I believe this..."

He moved to stand against a nearby cliff face and plucked a long branch from the floor, thrusting it somehow to rest deep within the mountain's sheer rock. He tugged downwards at the branch, using it as a lever against something, though unless he intended to raise the mountain a few inches it wasn't quite perceptible what he was trying.

Image

"...yes, that should do it." He stepped backwards away from the branch, which promptly fell to the floor.

"Everything's back as it should be, now. Normal service is resumed"
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users