I don't want a poll, so I'm not making one. I just want you to come in, say your peace, then do your thing. I know many of you still play, but as Little Devil doesn't play, I figured I'd go ahead and start this up since I think all the others higher in chain of command are gone forever and ever and ever, unless you tell them to come back, then that's cool. Prove me wrong, I dare you
Whit, you still haven't given a purpose for this :/(I know. Whit)
dude, i was just about to make a TBL one today if nobody else had.
hola, im ex-tbl and im an addict. was there for all of my mo'pri career while they existed. joined sept '99 pretty sure, and left when the guild wasnt there anymore.
The 'Other' Half a GM of WHAM, Member of OAFS, Peon of FEL
Butt Buddy Club (Ask Zodiac / Pika for forms)
Losing my innocence one bit at a time... and to who? Maven of course!!
Well I was in TBL for a short time not sure how long but when I came back I was in LKA my first age back than went to play with TBL cause of some people there. I went from there to having CoLD up which LD and Lancelot gave me a lot of support for doing
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
~Bo,Sart~ RiP~ It is a brave act of valor to condemn death, but where life is more terrible than death, it is then the truest valor to dare to live." ~Amo ut invenio~Fidei Defensor Vexillarius~
Rahvin wrote:come back ld! and bring shay with ya lol
*Blinks*
I remembered RPing with LD when I played, but how did ye know we became a couple!?
We got together AFTER we played *L*
Alas we cannae come back.
His guild running skill and my fanatiscism to Barnabas?
That would greatly disturb the balance.. Which is what we kinda fought for *Cheesy grin*
lol well i didn't actually know you two were an item..LD mentioned something bout playing a few games with ya but never knew it became personal
on that note though..congrats!!! i've always enjoyed reading your posts shay..and of course followed LD to the end with TBL..nice to see some old faces around here that helped make the community.
don't be a stranger ;D
Rahvin You can't have Manslaughter without Laughter