by Dante » Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:06 pm
I did not know Sartorius, i did not have the pleasure... My condolecense to his family and friends... I know it was a difficult time for him, even though i didnt knew him, i know what he lived through, since Myself had to strugle with cancer a few years back. Was in quimo for little over a year... Luckily they where even to diagnose this since it was in their early stages. I know the thoughts that Sartorius went through, there not good ones. Its not a coincidence since im just only 18 years old, and that happened to me... It helped me to appreciate every second of life, since i had a second chance in it.
Im just glad that he was able to get married and see her daughter.
My condolecense
If Youre Not Smart You Better Be Strong
It is not our abilities that show what we truly are ~ Its our choices
Sucks To Be A Heathen
!~Kitasstrophy~! WeeC