by Kiara Jade » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:25 pm
Losa and I haven't really been seen nor heard from since the night our daughter was brought home, and put to her final rest. We've spoken here and there but other than that we have been keeping to ourselves... keeping our own council with one another and carefully mapping out a move we were going to make that we knew was going to bring Pallia as a whole to it's knees. I'm sure you know already that every last man and woman involved in Prossis' plans are dead. That should go without saying. What you don't know is what we have been doing since. Everything is in place for it to happen, and it will happen so quietly that it will cause such an uproar. It shouldn't surprise anyone... after all... we have been talking about it for some time now. And for reasons that are our own... now is the time. All the proper documents have been taken care of... the transfers have been made... letters have been written and those involved in what is to come... will know why it was this way.
Losa and I were standing in Orianas tower looking out over our lands... Connor lands... Shadow lands taking in everything. We were in each others arms and I know he was thinking just as hard as I was. I don't think he was having second thoughts about what we were doing, but if he was I can't blame him, I've had those same second thoughts, but the truth is, for now.... this needs to be done... it's what we both need and in time all those involved will see it is what they need too.
So much has changed but so much has stayed the same... when I look at these lands, I see times from so long ago... and I believe that no matter how much time goes by... when we look at these lands again... they will remain the same. Our very souls are connected to these lands... and we will always be a part of them and of the world we created here. Two worlds made one so long ago, and nothing can undo what we have done my love.
What were we doing? Losa and I were stepping down... and doing what so many others as old as we are have done. We are going into a self imposed exile... sleep... for how long? We don't know. But we will never be far. There is a chamber deep beneath the Hall beyond the Caverns... a tomb of sorts, where Losa and I will find our rest on a bed covered in black and silver and the crests of the Elite as they have changed over the years, representing the changes that have happened with our lives, adorning the walls. Red candles rest on black wrought iron stands and there is a fire place with red velvet chairs before it for any who need to seek solace or need to be reminded that their King and Queen... Master and Mistress have not really left. We don't know if we will ever awaken... or if this rest is to be a year or a hundred years from now... we just know it is time. And in three days time... Bennett will be King... Avalyn his Queen... Aidan will be Master of the Order... Krystyna will be Mistress... and as for my brother... he will rule the Coven answering only to the King and his council as will Aidan and Krystyna. As for the council itself.... Hunter will keep his rightful place as second... Tierney, Toras, Khan, and Raven will remain in their positions as will Stryder.... and Con and Rayne... the only two who know what we are doing... the two that were charged with seeing mine and Losas wishes carried out... they will not come out of retirement... but they will be close to help with the transitions and serve temporarily as council until Aidan, Kryssy, and Bennett decide what is best for Pallia. In truth... Pallia will be ruled by four, but three answer to only one...
These are the last words written in my hand that any will read for some time... these are the words that Raynalia will read when the Order is called to stand come nightfall....
We have chosen to do it this way to avoid any fighting, arguing or long drawn out good byes... this is our final test for you all... do not fail us... and our final orders are these.
Free For All.... Live, love, laugh... be happy and hopeful even in the worst of times. Stand and fight for what is right, and above all else, protect and love each other even when times make it hard to do. Remember your training. We are Elite... we are assassins... not thugs... and more than anything remember all the love, blood, sweat and tears that were given to make us all who and what we are.... and remember this... you never know when we might return... so be good and know that you are all a part of us both and forever will be.
My hand slipped into that of my King and I leaned up into him kissing him softly, whispering to him just as softly.
I'm ready if you are. True rest after all this time. I love you Losa Shadow. Then, now, always.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...