Fervent

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Fervent

Postby Venus » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 am

I guess its time for me to put up a thread for fervent roll call:>

i know alot of you have been in over the years, then i had my core players:>

i miss u all, more than u can ever know
even if u were only in there for one age:>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Fervent

Postby owly » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:01 am

i was in fervent for about 5 minz once lol
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Fervent

Postby MicM » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:26 pm

Ummm looks at Icon and sig I think I might have played once or twice :?:
Venus's luv toy .
I AM THE Bobby Fischer OF CANON
Master to All Slave to None
User avatar
MicM
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Kaz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:39 pm

I think I might have dropped by in the past for an age or two ;)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science.
TEN, TMP, Peace, Fervent, LA, sLAinte
Table Warfare Miniatures
User avatar
Kaz
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 3874
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia

Re: Fervent

Postby Killie » Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:12 pm

I played for half an age when i was really bored
Scotland Forever!!

Getting Married on July 7th 2007
User avatar
Killie
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2317
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland

Re: Fervent

Postby Gerien » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:06 pm

I hated Fervent. Does that count?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Fervent

Postby Alias » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:28 pm

I came back to Fervent and it disbanded... :shock:

No comments!
User avatar
Alias
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Maverick » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:43 pm

What a great name.

Some one really awesome must of come up with it.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Lak » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:08 pm

They never existed. It was a conspiracy.
~LoF~ * ~FL~ * ~AoA~
"Fractions of fear make shadows of nothing."
~I look to my Eskimo Friend
When I'm down, down, down...~
User avatar
Lak
Mad but cute
 
Posts: 5893
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Falkirk, Scotland, UK

Re: Fervent

Postby Gerien » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Lak wrote:They never existed. It was a conspiracy.

Who said that? Is someone there?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: Fervent

Postby Losmar » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 pm

Lak wrote:They never existed. It was a conspiracy.


I concur.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: Fervent

Postby owly » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:19 pm

i remember getting my ass handed to me a few times by Fervent does that count lol

i was in Fervent for a couple of hours... long story.
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Fervent

Postby 68guy » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:42 pm

I was in Fervent.. then I wasn't.. then I was!... then we made Fervent on EQ2... Then Mav disappeared, then everyone else disappeared, but me and DKII... Then we disappeared.. then I came back and found Geo and V again.. then I left...
"We just came to party down,
Killing every scene around,
We just came to party hardy hardy hardy..."
User avatar
68guy
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1675
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby ~Ocelot~ » Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:27 am

Fervent... WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
~Ocelot~
~Forgotten Forever
-Here We Go Steelers !!!-
User avatar
~Ocelot~
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 10:12 pm
Location: Steeler Country

Re: Fervent

Postby Warf » Tue May 05, 2009 8:36 pm

Okay I haven't been here in years. Wanted to say hello to everyone.
Goblinz Goblinz Goblinz
Dyshies oldest brainwashed groupie gangbanger :)
Always ISA
We bring death and destruction!! [
User avatar
Warf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Venus » Tue May 05, 2009 9:18 pm

Hi Warf>>>>>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Fervent

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Fri May 08, 2009 8:34 pm

Worst. Guild. Evar.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Fervent

Postby Maverick » Tue May 19, 2009 10:46 am

What is Foxhound?

Oh you werent playing Jeopardy?
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Tue May 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Actually the correct answer is "What is Dark Progeny?".
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Fervent

Postby Lasher » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Miss me?
-Lash
I am Fervent
User avatar
Lasher
Peasant
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Lence » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:48 pm

hmmmmmmm
-Lence
I AM MANY
I AM ONE
User avatar
Lence
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2002 7:43 am
Location: n/a

Re: Fervent

Postby Merek » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Guilty.

Though I haven't been around these parts in 3 or 4 years. How's the place been?
[center]Fervent[/center]
User avatar
Merek
Stablehand
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2003 8:40 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Venus » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:08 pm

hi merek:P

its been kinda slow lately:>
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Fervent

Postby Losa » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:18 pm

I was there different times sometimes only a few knowing what I was playing under. Always did enjoy coming on just when needed to attack. Also enjoyed being able to not worry about being booted because of my work schedule.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fervent

Postby Kayin » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 am

i think i was there for about 5 minutes as well... something about leto.
~Kayin
I'm Still Around

Omega's Token Sexually Ambigious Player... Let's just say... I'm like an exclamation mark... !
User avatar
Kayin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Cowtown Alberta

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]