Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Condrik Shadow » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 am

I do not think Aidan would purposely hurt you, never have. Stress is not good for you as you said, just reconsider this going out to talk to him. He is a grown man now, and he needs to learn when he gets all pissy everyone's world is not going to stop for him. We have news to celebrate, and I have an elf to watch out for.

He smiled and kissed her and his arms went around her.

You know this is going to be 11 kids between the two of us. My mind is already running about them. I still have some of the boys stuff and all. I know I gave Hunter some baby things for Arianna but there is plenty in storage at the house. If Aidan is going to be successful as Master of the Order how can he reign in others if he can not himself? He is used to everyone running every time he gets upset, it is time that he grows up. He was coddled too much, discipline with him very rarely happened. I would never let a child speak to adults the way he was allowed to, would never let a child disobey like he did many times without punishment. Hell Raynie we are not going to get into this because some will never see what is wrong with him. But I would rather you not go chasing after the boy when we have things to celebrate.

He thought about it even when Rayne returned Aidan could not even give Cori time with her own mother. He had to disobey the rules and come to the Inn. He shook his head and kissed her.

And come on Rayne this is supposed to be a celebration not go chase after whiny brats, he has a soon to be wife you know. I am sure she would like sometime with him. I would like time with my soon to be wife other than be holed up somewhere.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Carter Christopher » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:54 am

When aren't I tired Toras? Hmm let's see... oh I know not never. I'm always tired, and cranky, and fat and swollen...
It might have sounded like she was complaining but that could not have been farther from the truth. Oh she was all of those things she said and then some but there was something else that she was always was no matter how else she was feeling. She was constantly happy, even though she worried every second of everyday that something was going to happen to the babe she carried. The problem was she was small, her build and frame made it difficult to carry children, and for the first time since she could remember Carter saw herself as weak. If she couldn't do something that was as natural to women as swimming was to a fish what did that say about her? When she first found out she was pregnant she didn't talk for three days, which wasn't really that unusual especially when she was with Toras, he was not one to talk much and only really spoke when he felt he had something of value to say, that's just how he was and she was all right with that. What tipped Toras off that something was upsetting her was when he reached for her at night and she would push him away. Apparently on the third night he had enough and made it clear to her that she was going to tell him just what the hell her problem was. Now sitting in the hall thinking of that night when she informed him he was going to be a father made Carter start to chuckle. That chuckle turned into a laugh and she was looking at him from the corner of her with a wicked grin on her face.
I'm sorry, no I haven't gone insane, I was just sitting here thinking about the night I told a demon he was going to be a daddy. Toras you should have seen your face. Oh I know it wasn't funny then because I reacted all wrong to that look and I know I lost my mind that night thinking you were going to get rid of me but it is funny now. You want to know what your baby will be? I think you may have another son, but you know there is only one way to find out... want me to ask Stryder? He's only been wrong once right? With Ema wasn't it? Told Payten she was going to be a boy right? Well one wrong out of how many right is damn good...
The baby inside her kicked and she smiled putting her hand over one side of her bump then she took his hand and put it on the other.
Demon baby is awake.
User avatar
Carter Christopher
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:59 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Toras » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:05 am

I know that carrying a child is not easy. Especially the way the babies in this family are.

His hand went and rubbed her stomach feeling the baby moving around. He loved knowing that he was going to be able to raise this child with Carter. In the past things had kept him from his wife and children. Now he was not willing to let that happen. He kissed her and just was happy sitting there.

If you really want to know we can go and check with SJ but you know I would rather be surprised. There are things we can get that can be for either a boy or girl.

He smiled and he was thinking in his mind just how much longer it was going to be before their baby made an entrance into the world.

You know I got the things in the nursery that can start us out.

He leaned his head against hers and just sat there with her. He was not one for talking even when alone with her he just did not see the point in meaningless chit chat.
User avatar
Toras
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Raynalia » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:16 am

A blond brow went up and the elf just looked at him without saying a word for a long minute. He had valid points about Aidan but there was still that part of Rayne that would always rise to his defense when people went a little overboard speaking about him.
So... ye can say what ye want about the boy... an' then decide after ye said what ye wanted that the talk just stops 'cause he will it ta be so?
Her hands went to her hips, her head tilted to the side and she looked at him like he was just a little loony.
D'ye ferget who ye be speakin' with Saint? When 'ave ye 'ere known me ta just button me lip when I be 'avin' somethin' ta say? Ye need ta be stoppin' thinkin' that Aidan had it that easy then or that he be havin' it that easy now. T'aint 'bout coddlin' the boy Con. Not now. Jade d'nay be allowin' none of that for a long time now. All I be sayin' is as much as you think Aids' got his issues... ye be havin' just as many when it comes ta that boy... an' let's not be forgettin' the hell ye own elfling put us all through an' people though she got away with murder just like ye be thinkin' Aid did and does. Best not let Jade 'ere ye Saint. An' 'fore ye start thinkin' I be tryin' ta have another go 'round 'bout Hawk... I'm not. I just have my thoughts and speak them when I see fit you know that. As for these babies, we still have some time before we need to start making everything ready for them. Hunter should go through what's at the house to see if there is anything else he might want for Arianne and I think I might go pay a little visit to Stryder just to see what he has to say. I'd like to know what we're getting ourselves into with these two you know.
She slipped her arm through his and put her head on his shoulder grinning like a goof. It still amazed her how much had changed. Now when they disagreed it was just that, they just disagreed and found a way to do it without needing to call in anyone to keep blood from being shed. She looked around the hall and the joy she saw in so many faces made her own face light up with that same joy.
There will be plenty of time to chase after whiny brats once our wee ones start walking and talking. You can't tell me they won't be brats either look at who their mother and father are, they don't stand a chance.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Condrik Shadow » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:33 am

All I was saying Rayne is it is not worth arguing about. He is not a little boy any more. If he can not learn to control his temper well that is his issue. Aidan is not someone I even feel like thinking about right now. Cori was punished for things she did, we never let things she did go without consequences you know that. Ari and I would not let things go without the consequences. Being there for someone is different then coddling. Never said I do not have issues when it comes to Aidan. I think he lacks respect for people and has since he was little. He could not respect rules that were laid out for reasons no matter who's rules they were. He still throws fits and people go running. Don't you think that is part of the problem, that it feeds into what he wants?

His hand was absently running over her stomach and kissed her.

The only reason why I want the conversation to stop is because you and I will not agree where he comes into it. I also do not think the stress of things that he would be saying would be good for you. You and our babies are my first concern. You might want to wait a bit before asking Stryder he has only been wrong once but that was when he tried a little early to say what Payten was pregnant with. I was thinking about something else too. I was thinking maybe we could get married before Robert leaves. That way we can have all our kids there and not have to track that one down.


He grinned and smiled at her and his hands entwined with her.

There is still the matter of your gift too.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Kiara Jade » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 am

I hate to do this Majesty but if we are going to be leaving we do have some matters that we need to settle before we can go. So a few dances and then off to the study?
Jade was in his arms forgetting for the time being that she had put out the order to have their daughter more or less banished from their lands until the lesson she needed to be taught was learned. Hadn't she warned Losa that night in the council room when it became known she lived that she was not the same as she had once been? That she was harder? Sure he saw the changes when it came to dealing with an outside threat but he never really had to see it when it came down to dealing with matters from within. No one had really done anything since her return that warranted her to take those kind of steps, except for Aidan when he went after his sister Alexis for the way she had lit into Kiara when she first returned to the hall to stay. No one except those at Black Rose, Kiara and Aidan knew what he had gone through while at the manor under Kahn and Ravens care but Kiara was sure that he had learned his own lessons during that time, she just hoped those were lessons he had not forgotten.
Rayne will be given no more and no less than what she can handle. You know she isn't going to let this pregnancy slow her down, she'll just shift her roles, but she'll be as active as ever, in a good way. No more running off on contracts thats for damn sure. You know her and that brother of yours can run this Order almost as good as we can... and that is something we are going to need to talk to Aidan about. While we're gone I think that he needs to understand why... why I think it might be best that Rayne and Con oversee the Order... I know he's supposed to be Master of the Order now but you also know as we discussed before... before Alistar... that he would have his trial run. He's done brilliantly but I'm not sure he's ready for everything that comes with the Order. He still seems to have a hard time being able to separate his personal feelings from what needs to be done for the Order... and until he can learn that Con is not the enemy... until he can learn to put those feelings aside... maybe it's best he for the time being take on a lesser role. Losa Aidan was amazing, and you would have been so proud of him to see him as I saw him during the time of the Souls but it just feels like he's letting that power get to his head. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'd rather be safe now than sorry later for not dealing with him sooner. You should know something else too. Krystyna will be going to Mead until we return from our little trip. She is banned from any and all contact with Rhone. Creedy and Zion will be going with her to reteach her lessons that she seems to have forgotten...
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 am

Tonight the only thing we are going to be handling is each other and our family. There is no business tonight. You have already handled enough tonight.

He grinned and kissed her pulling her closer to him. His head went to her shoulder as he moved with her.

I know you are about Rayne and Con being able to handle things. I do not know how well that is going to go over with Aidan. Though you know we do have to be here when our son gets married. I agree with you about Krystyna but I think the harsher thing will also be not being there when Aidan gets married along with not being able to see Rhone. Though kind of feel bad for Rhone because this will cause him some issues too. After all he is not used to her not being around. But I do think that punishment for Krys is a just one. Let her take a few steps back and see what it is like to be without the one that you love for awhile. Maybe then she will see what Aidan was feeling.


He was dancing with her and was happy some memories flooded into his thoughts but they were good memories. He brought her as close as he could to dance with her.[
Plus I thought I might be getting tied up later by a certain Queen. You know I am proud of all my children, and I know Aidan did well while the Time of the Souls was happening. Aidan just has some lessons to still learn
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Phaedra Renee » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 am

Robert, I know you miss your mother, but do not look so sad beloved. Think of all the good that has happened in the world simply because she lived in it. You are here after all are you not? You have this amazing family and anyone with even just a tiny speck of a heart can literally feel the love that surrounds these lands. We are all born to leave this world at some point or another, some even say that is the true meaning of life, though I do not know how much I agree with that, all I know is we have to live the best we can with the time we do have on this world and take comfort knowing that someday we will see those you have gone on before us again.
They walked back to the hall arm in arm, she was glad for the time alone, Roberts family was just as he said they would be but she still had not been completely prepared for just how overwhelming the size and very nature of his family was going to be. It was overwhelming in a good way though. To see that many people all in one place, all connected in some way, was an awesome sight. Her own family was just her, Dylan and her brother. Caleb was her best friend and greatest defender, at least he had been until Robert and when it became clear to Caleb that Robert would lay down his life for her, her brother graciously stepped aside handing over the mantle so to speak. Her brother was a good man, and she wished for nothing more than for Caleb to find love and happiness just as she did.
It is still so unbelievable to me Robert. I remember when you first told me who you were, who your family was... we've all heard the stories... some have even had first hand dealings with your family... but to actually see one of you and know that you are all very real, or I should say that the stories were not exaggerated, it's just mind numbing. Your father and Lady Raynalia seem to still be explosive... in a very good way. Are you okay knowing that you are going to have siblings that you are so much older than?
She teased him and a slight blush rose to her cheeks, that always happened whenever she teased him, or he kissed her or anything else really, it was just how she reacted to being that comfortable and close with him.
You know, we can stay here longer love, I see how your family has missed you and how you have missed them and you have been away from home much longer than I have been. I can write Caleb and let him know our trip back as been postponed by a few months.
Phaedra Renee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Robert Shadow » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:12 am

I know she did a lot when she was in this world. Heck she was kept busy too with us six boys all being in sets of twins and of course Cori. She just had this way about her though.

He smiled thinking of his Mother and pulling Phaedra closer to him. He kept walking with her and thinking and talking.

I know we will all leave this world at one point or another but I do not think any of us were ready to let go of her. I am glad that Rayne and Pa found their way back to each other because honestly I was afraid what Pa was going to do after losing my Ma. I know death is a part of life and all, but so is new life and all that. We can write Caleb. Maybe even invite them to come here for some time, my father does own the Inn still though more so it is Quin and Lauren's now. Lauren runs it and Quin well he is there all the time well whenever possible. I think it would be nice to spend some time with the family here.


He smiled and he could not help it for as much as he liked wandering what he was liking even more was having his wife with him. He brought her back inside to the ball and grinned and pointed over to his aunt and uncle.

That is Queen Kiara Shadow, and King Losa Shadow. Even after all this time they act like goofy teenagers in love at times. Though would never want to cross either of them.
User avatar
Robert Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Raynalia » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:27 am

Get married while Robert is here huh?
What was she going to do? Say no? Of course not. They were going to be married sooner or later anyway and he did say they were going to get married before the babies were born. It would be not just the smart thing to do so they wouldn't have to try and track Robert down and bring him back when he was already there but it truly was what she wanted more than anything with the exception of bringing their children into the world safe and healthy. She didn't ignore what else he had to say about Aidan, but there were more important matters to see to. Like marrying her Saint and truly being happy.
Whenever you're ready Saint, you just let me know. Now about this gift. I thought we said we weren't going to do that this year or did I miss the memo that said you changed your mind?
She was grinning because even though they did agree they wouldn't exchange gifts she did have something for him. It was something he had been given once before, something that she kept with her since the night she slipped in and stole it from him before she left, back when Pallia was Newport Cove and their world was too destructive for either of them to survive in it together. She wondered if he would remember when he saw it what she told him the night she had given it to him. Before they could do anything though there was something she knew she needed to do, and she was sure that he would be doing the same thing at some point during the night.
I do have something to take care of tonight Con, you know you are more than welcomed to come with if you'd like seeing you'll probably end up pretty much in the same place yourself sometime tonight. I need to go to Astald for a little while, you know I do this every Yule since he left this world. I'll never forget that first Yule without him how you and Ari stayed close by watching over me from the shadows. You didn't think I knew you two were there, but I knew. I miss them both you know, loved that woman like she was my own sister, but I know this right here... you and me... every choice made, every path we walked, the life we lived... it all was leading us back to this right here. I think Ari knew that too, she was always good at knowing how everything was going to turn out before anyone else when it came to matters of the heart. Valiant on the other hand, I think he would be happy for me, but wherever he is, I think the shock that it was you who took my heart in your hands might just be wearing off now, and I think if he could he would thank you too.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Condrik Shadow » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:46 am

I know that you miss them both. I was planning on going at some point tonight too. We should go. I know Ari would be happy. I even think that crazy woman had it in her mind that this would happen. Well maybe not the babies part but still. I still miss her and just the way she was at times. I know I am a better man for having known her and the love she gave me, the life that we shared was amazing. I do think that all we did led us back here. We both had great loves in our lives. Though I think Ari might be up there groaning about twins. You know never did understand it everyone else seemed to have single births most of the time cept for Ari. Not that I mind got some good men as sons. Well Let's see I know you will want Kiara and Losa there too. We will just have to find out what everyone is going to be doing. I know there is the wedding tomorrow. So we will have to see when we can get married without intruding on someone else's day. As I am sure some do not want to share a wedding day, not that it matters to me if it is shared because what matters most to me is marrying my elf again.

He got a sheepish grin while they walked out of the hall after grabbing coats and walking to where Valiant and Ari were laid to rest.

You know I did say that we would not do gifts but I kind of forgot about that too. Not when I knew something that I wanted to get for you.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Avery Panton » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:51 am

Avery was standing off in a corner hidden from the view of most watching Chase walking the room showing off their son like any proud father would. All the doubts that Chase ever had about himself and his worth seemed to just vanish the instant he held his son in his arms for the first time. Avery remembered when Bryce was born and when Chase heard that baby bellowing like a grown man when he came into the world, how his face just lit up and his blue eyes welled with unshed tears of pride and sheer joy she thought she would never see anything so remarkable again. Thinking back on the whole of their lives she couldn't remember a day not knowing Chase, oh there were days, weeks, even months when they were older that Chase wasn't around because he was off on one quest of self discovery or another but once they both knew they were meant to be with each other, so much had changed. A quirky smiled turned the corners of her mouth but that smile was short lived when she saw Raven, Creedy and Kahn come into the hall and head for the table where Rhone was sitting with Krystyna, Alexis and Adam. This was what she had been waiting for. She stayed where she was until Cori was on her feet and heading towards the table, catching sight of Avery, the sisters nodded at each other and Avery was off the wall going to meet with her brother and sister. Kahn and the others stopped just short of the table giving Avery and Cori the time they needed with Rhone. Avery was smiling when she approached her brother but it was not a true smile, they needed to get Rhone as far away from Krys as they could before Kahn and Raven did what they needed to. She leaned down and whispered in his ear, her hand snaked around his neck holding him gently but firmly, at the same time Cori put her hand in his.
Hey little brother... our big sister has something she needs to talk to us both about... it's kind of important so I'd really appreciate it if you would just come with us okay?
Rhone wasn't given much choice. Cori had the three of them through the shadows and out in less time than it took to peel an apple and when they came out of the shadows they were in Firyon in Paynes study.
Don't start hollering Rhone. You don't want the guards to come in here ready to kill... Avery and I brought you here for a reason little brother... you need to listen to Avery okay? And you need to understand that this is not permanent... but it is something that needs to be done. Remember you are Elite Rhone, your mother is Elite, your father was Elite and served on the council... do not do anything to tarnish the honor of his memory and what it meant to him to be Elite okay? Avery... tell him...
Heaving a sigh Avery went into explaining to Rhone why he was brought to Firyon. She didn't tell him where Krystyna had been taken to, because he would have just gone after her, and she made sure that what was decided for her was nothing against him but something that needed to be so Krys would understand how serious her actions against Janessa were. When she was done talking, she almost wanted to hide behind Cori but instead she stood in front of him taking his hand in hers.
It's not forever, look at it like she's out on a contract, a serious contract that won't allow her to contact you or anyone else for that matter and so on. It's not so bad really and before you know it she'll be home.
User avatar
Avery Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:48 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Rhone Panton » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:14 pm

That is easy for you to say and deal with you have your husband and your child. Krys went a little haywire because of what happened to Lex. This is bullshit of course it is something against me. It is not just her being punished by this it is me as well. Now tell me how taking her away is actually supposed to help anything anyways.

He stood up and was looking at them.

I have never done anything to tarnish my Mother or my father's love for the elite. But I also have never kept something from my sisters. that time is done now, my life is my own and you two can stay out of it. Not even a chance to say good bye to her or anything. That is crazy and that the two of you knew about this and did not say a damn thing to me. I am your brother. I want to go back to Pallia now and I just want to be left alone.


He was not happy about any of what was said. Oh he understand what it was to be elite and all but he also knew that people got far less punishments for other things as well.

I have to ask if Aidan had done the same to me would he be punished in such a way. Oh wait I know why this is ok with Cori because she has always given a damn more about Aidan than any of us. You would not have let them take Janessa from Aidan. Why don't you go find Aidan Cori you know you would rather be with him anyways.


He knew the way he could get back to Pallia from Firyon and did that instead of waiting for either of them. He would not return to the hall either, he went home and just sat there staring out wondering where Krys was.
User avatar
Rhone Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Cori Ethrorrian » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 pm

HEY!
Rhone had obviously forgotten who he was dealing with. It was one thing to be upset it was another to say hurtful things when all Cori and Avery were doing was what they were asked to. Neither of them had any idea where Krys was being taken and neither of them had any say in the matter and when Rhone left the way he did, that was it. He wanted to run... obviously he had forgotten who their mother was because finding him was not hard at all and going through the shadows after taking Avery back to the hall was as easy as breathing. She had her brother cornered and she wasn't going to let up until he marched himself back to the hall and apologized to Avery.
Don't you ever take that tone with Avery again... ever. She's not done anything but love you and when we were told what was going to happen she didn't hesitate a second in agreeing to tell you. You had no right to take that attitude with her. What the hell do you want from us Rhone? We just had this dumped on us and being your sisters, sisters who love you even when you treat us like shit, we weren't going to let someone else just throw this at you. You mind telling me what either of us could have done to stop Kiara.... you remember her don't you? Krystynas mother... Queen of Pallia... I don't have any say in what happens on these lands unless they affect Firyon and aside from that Avery and I had no idea what was happening until it was pretty much happening. So you want to pout and pitch your fit because Kryssy fucked up and could have really hurt Janessas baby... oh what now smart ass... didn't know Janessa was pregnant did you? Yeah hardly anyone knows how thats possible is beyond me. Bottom line is this was Kiara and Losas decision to make... not mine... not Averys and when we found out because we love your dumb ass knew we had to do something to help you but apparently you can't see that so you go right on ahead and pitch your fit but just think on this... if it was Kryssy pregnant with your baby and someone did to her what Krys did to Janessa what would you do.
By the time Cori left the house she was furious. When she was back at the hall she didn't slow down until she reached Payne and she just sat down next to him with her fists clenched under her backside so she didn't go back and belt her brother in the face for thinking that she or Avery had any power over the situation at all or that they would keep something like this from him.
User avatar
Cori Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Rhone Panton » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Go follow Aidan around he is the one that you always seem to be following around anyways. You got your head so far up his ass and always have. If it was him that had done something you would have some damn excuse for him. You would not let Janessa be taken from Aidan or vice versa. Too bad you were not born to Kiara and Losa you seem to like their son better than your own family. You have always treated Aidan better than you have anyone in your own family. You did have a choice you could have told me before it happened. But nope neither of you did. And what part of I want to be left alone do you not get?

He was even more furious as she had followed him after he said he wanted to be left alone. He was pissed and her very rarely got angry about anything. It was fine for Aidan to go around acting like an ass all the time but when Krys gets out of line everyone jumps because it was Aidan's soon to be wife. He was slightly irritated by it all and he was sure that it showed. With a sigh and a shake of his head he looked around wondering how the hell long she was going to be gone. In that time he would have plenty of time to himself.
User avatar
Rhone Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Payne Ethrorrian » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:08 pm

He put his arm around her and leaned over and kissed her. He looked her over and shook his head with a grin.

So which one was it Rhone, Robert, Cole, Brayden, Brendan, Hunter, Quin or Aidan? I figure it is not Avery since she came back with you. My guess would be Rhone since he left with you and did not come back with you. We have a few choices we can go talk somewhere, or you can come dance with your King, or we can go sneak away to our room and see what we can do about this mood you are in.

He nudged her playfully and smiled at her. There was much that he knew about his wife and her family to know there were times it was better not to do much of anything and just wait. This seemed like it was going to be one of those times. With a smiled he leaned and kissed her gently his hand rubbing her back.
User avatar
Payne Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Cori Ethrorrian » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Payne was given his answer to where they could go when they fell out of the shadows right into their room. How Rhone thought Aidan had anything to do with why she and Avery wanted to be the ones to talk to him was beyond her and she was storming around the room stripping out of her dress muttering those exact thoughts under her breath.
They've all gone stupid, no not all of them just one of them. Not once did I bring Aidan into my talk with Rhone, not once did I defend him. Why does everyone think that just because I was born in Pallia that I have some great hold over what the King and Queen of that realm decides? I don't sit on the council, I have no say in how they chose to handle their kingdom, their Order or their children but Rhone has decided that I do and now somehow it's my fault that Krys is gone.
Off went the dress on went an old comfortable shirt of Paynes that she would slip into whenever she was angry, it was silly because she did it to feel him on her skin, to smell him and he was right there but she still needed that shirt.
Oh. Do you even know? Krys went after Janessa, and Nessa is pregnant. Kiara is sending her away... to where I don't know. Avery and I thought being Rhones sisters that we should be the ones to tell him once we found out and all I got out of the deal was how did my brother put it? Oh that's right "Go follow Aidan around he is the one that you always seem to be following around anyways. You got your head so far up his ass and always have. If it was him that had done something you would have some damn excuse for him. You would not let Janessa be taken from Aidan or vice versa. Too bad you were not born to Kiara and Losa you seem to like their son better than your own family. You have always treated Aidan better than you have anyone in your own family."
She ripped the covers back from their bed and hopped in sitting up with a scowl on her face.
How in the hell... what in the hell was I supposed to do? Avery and I found out all of ten minutes before it was happening what was going on and we really didn't have much time to do anything other than agree we had to tell him and where we would tell him so I scene wasn't caused and he made it worse. I'm done Payne. Done. Nothing I do is right in his eyes it never has been. He drew this line in the sand when he said that I treat Aidan better than anyone in my own family... I raised my brothers... I took care of them all including Avery... and I did it while I was trying to win the love of a king and make my own way in the world and when I was given the love a king I still did everything I possibly could so none of my siblings would ever think that I wasn't there for them and Rhone....
She growled and flung herself backwards on the bed.
I'm done dammit. Done. Fuck him, he wants to know what its like not having me for a sister, then so be it.
User avatar
Cori Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Payne Ethrorrian » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:12 pm

You know you do not mean that Cori. Rhone is wrong to think you would stick for Aidan before your own family. Some tend to think that but you would make sure your family was taken care of first. I know this and others know this. Everyone's emotions are running on high. Especially you an your siblings. I know the news of your mother's pregnancy was a shock to all but Rhone does not need to be behaving in such a way either. I know you have done everything for them. Rhone has not been the same for awhile, we all have seen it. Ever since what happened to Avery happened he looks at things a bit different. He seems to take more emotion into things even if he is upset he should not be talking to you or Avery that way. Of course he will be upset that Krys was being taken any of us would be.

His hand started playing with her hair he had got changed into what he wore to bed and he kissed her.

You know now he is just as scared as the rest of you for your mother. Aidan always seems to be a part of things in some people's eyes. Maybe he just sees you as usually defending Aid even against Con as being that you would stick up for Aidan against your own family. I do not know because I do not know how Rhone thinks. Now let's see we are home, have no kids at home. I can think of a good energy release for you.


He proceeded to show her exactly what he was thinking ridding them both of their sleeping attire and working on getting her attention off her brother and on other matters.
User avatar
Payne Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:49 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:24 pm

They had lost track of time. He only realized that when the Queen of Pallia came in and found them wrapped up together tangled in the sheets. Her words he heard and he wanted to say something but he did not. They knew she had to go before the council and he knew that once she came in they had over slept. There was something to be said about being wrapped up with her. He was pacing back and forth waiting for her to come back having got dressed. He did not want to leave, even if he had to for a little bit but he knew that he wanted to make sure that she was ok. He thought about all that happened and it made him grin slightly. Though he was not sure what was happening to her now and that worried him. With a sigh he continued to pace.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Losa » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:19 pm

....
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Previous

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users