Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:45 am

Call me a high end hooker one more time and we are going to have a real problem big sister...
Audrey all but growled the words at her sister, and she stood in front of Talus with her back against his chest, her arms going behind her to wrap around his waist and a snarl was ready on her lips, her own eyes were narrowed down to slits and she eyed Talen.
I know that you would do anything for my sister and I respect that but if you take one more step towards him to do what she says... you and I are going to have more than a problem Talen Deamons. You can have your so called talk with him another time... this is my time now.
Audrey was frustrated in more ways than one, she understood her sisters want to keep her from doing anything that might hurt her in some way considering how newborn she was to dark world but at the same time Audrey was not a stupid woman incapable of rational thought. If anything she was able to process her thoughts faster and make even better sense of them and to have the heated moment between her and Talus so rudely and abruptly interrupted was enough.
Look at me sissy, and listen to me...
Her words came softer as did her voice, the annoyance of having her sister prying into everything passed as quickly as it had come, Noble was only doing what was right, what she expected to as Audreys dark mother and as her older sister and she could not fault her for that.
Noble... I understand... look at my face, you know I understand and I love you for doing what I asked of you and for taking your duties towards me so seriously but I need you to truly understand what I am about to tell you.
Relaxing even more she took her arms from Talus to stand beside him rather than in front of him and she took his hand in hers, but never took her eyes from her sister.
You know what he means to me Noble, you have always known. I might not have spoken his name, or revealed who... what he was to you, but you know he is the one I would speak of during your visits. Remember? The one I simply referred to as my dearest friend? How many times did you have to hear "my dearest friend visited for a week" or "I received another letter from my dearest friend" or some other little thing in reference to my dearest friend? Noble, it was Talus. And now in hindsight if I had spoke of him by name maybe this entire situation with the lycans once you were given to him would have gotten dealt with sooner, and for that I am sorry, but nothing can undo what has already been done. What I am telling you is what will or will not happen between my dearest friend and I is just that between us. I am not that same meek little thing that no longer has a voice sissy. You helped me find that voice in more ways than I can thank you for and now I am telling you that you do not need to protect me anymore. Look around you Noble. There is nothing here that can hurt me or you... for one I don't think your demon would ever stand for such a thing when it comes to you not after he lost you and then got you back. You have another chance at life sissy... and so do I so let's live them the best we can and be happy however we can. Talen makes you happy... let me have the chance to see if Talus can truly make me happy.
She really had nothing more to say and she wasn't going to wait for her sister to try and make her own arguments. She turned to Talus with a slight grin and the two of them were wrapped in shadows. When the shadows unfolded they were tucked away in Nobles room at Black Rose. She stepped from the point where the shadows had left them and faced Talus. An ebony brow raised.
Care to enlighten me about this so called power you claim I have over you Talus Ranulf and I have to wonder... do you deserve the chance to try and make me happy?
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:04 am

He almost laughed when Audrey stepped in the middle except his protectiveness over what happened before kicked in. Oh he let her handle the things that she needed to. He knew not to interfere but his arm went around her as well. He was not going to let anything happen to her this time. Once all was said and done they were in the room she was using and he was listening to her.

I already know I make you happy in one way, could always tell how your heart raced when we were in Trubador. I would think not much has changed with your new openness. Now where were we.

His mouth found the same spot he had found got the most reaction from her and he started to nibble at her. His mouth went to her ear.

Don't send me away Audrey you are the only one I have truly wanted.

His mouth played with her ear he knew the right spots to play with from earlier to get the heat searing back between them. What Noble had interrupted he could get the senses back to considering they were now alone. His arms wrapped around her body. He was not out of control he was more in control than most would realize but the game that was being played was making him want her even more. His mouth found hers again then taking her lip in his teeth and nibbling. He leaned and bit the spot he had found earlier. He knew a few things may have changed but his want and need to be with her had not changed. All it would take was her saying she wanted the same.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Aidan Shadow » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 am

What in the hell was your father thinking? Wait I know who gives a shit about anyone else as long as he gets what he wants. What 7 kids are not enough for him. What a damn bastard.

He stood looking around and he started to head for his Aunt. He knew he should have beat the shit out of Con when he found them together. He looked at Cori.

A good thing how the hell is this a good thing? Your Mother could die carrying a baby never mind one baby but two. How the fuck can you tell me this is a good thing? Tell me they really are not going to go through with this.

His anger was building more and more he let out a growl. He never did like his uncle Con now putting Rayne in jeopardy like that he liked him even less.

He needs some sense knocked into him and he needs to be castrated. Even with Ari he could not slow down to realizing how dangerous all those babies could be for her.
User avatar
Aidan Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 206
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Phillip Ryder » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:22 pm

He knew when Cori called everyone together he had to stay close. He knew how some would react depending on the news. He saw Aidan's reaction. Aidan had always been fond of Rayne and hated Con. There were somethings that were probably never going to change and Aidan's feelings about Con were one of them. He shook his head and just kept his hand in hers and leaned to kiss her. He knew the news was a shock for most of them then again why should it be totally shocking. Rayne was still young compared to some elves. She would still have years of being able to have babies ahead and he knew even with that there would be the shock.

If your Mother and Aidan are about to explode might want to take cover. For as little as your Mother is even I know not to go toe to toe with her on anything.


He smiled and kissed her and put an arm around her. He had seen where Trifton and Harper were and he knew to keep things peaceful staying away from them was a good idea. He had not made a move til after the break up but some blamed him for what Trifton went through though he would never interfere in a relationship between anyone.
User avatar
Phillip Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Audrey Marie » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:32 pm

There was nothing subtle about the way he kissed her or the way she lost herself in the feel of his mouth against hers, when he bit gently at milky skin of her neck there was a passion and a thirst that raced through her like wildfire. His hands felt hot like the fires burning inside her and they both knew without needing to speak that what was happening, what was going to happen was inevitable, and this time nothing, no one was going to get in between them. The heat between them was becoming more unbearable with each kiss, each touch, and when he begged her not to send him away, that was her own undoing. Her hands traveled down his back untucking his shirt, with each kiss a button at the front of that shirt was undone until each one was unbuttoned. Her mouth never left his except for when she trailed kisses along his neck, her cool hands moved across the hot skin of his chest and she grinned ever so slightly feeling that skin quiver just as slight as her grin. She needed to feel him, all of him, to give herself to him, the yearning for him would not be denied this time. The slight moan she heard from him or was it her own had almost been her undoing, but this could not be rushed. These desires needed to be handled right. Gods how she wanted this man, who had reached down to the farthest depths of her being and had awoken something in her that not even her new life had done. She thrived on how his body reacted to her, how his breath became heavier, faster, and how his heart raced as much as the wildfires. Her hands moved over every part of him that she could reach before she ran them along his back bringing him closer to her at the same time she pressed her form against his. She knew once she made her next move there would really be no going back and she was ready for it all. Almost cradling his neck with her arm her lips found what they sought most at that moment and they parted just enough for her to bite down into his skin. She felt her sharpened teeth break through his skin, the flavors that filled her mouth and slid down her throat were indescribable. Sweet, sensual, like... like a honeyed wine...
User avatar
Audrey Marie
Stablehand
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talus Ranulf » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:50 pm

He knew that woman would be his undoing he had always known it. Known for being the type that would not settle down, many a lycan women tried but he had not wanted them for anything more than a play thing. Audrey while she was different. He knew that there was no going back once they continued what had been interrupted. This time his desires, their desires would not be interrupted. He moved with her removing clothing as fast as he could. A pleasured growl went from him while she had taken care of feeling as much of him as she could. His hands were over her and his hands were making short work of her clothing. Then she did it she did not just nibble at his neck she bit him and tasted from him. That sent him over the edge. He gave his neck willingly to her and he lost all thoughts in his mind. Once she had what she wanted he had torn through the clothing that was in his way he took her to the bed bringing her down and fulfilling another need that he had. His body tangling up with hers keeping them pressed together. His mouth finding her neck to bite down on. He did like a small taste of blood from time to time, it was rare a woman would let him have that while he was messing with them. He tasted a bit of her blood while their bodies entwined. He knew the moment that his body joined hers and he had tried to be somewhat gentle but he was rushed. Not rushed for any other reason then his body was on fire wanting to feel her with him. Wanting the joining of the bodies and keeping wrapped up with her he did not care about anything else. All resolves were lost and now he was completely lost in her. In all her scents feels and even tastes.
User avatar
Talus Ranulf
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:19 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Cori Ethrorrian » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 pm

Don't do it Aid...
Even with Cori keeping calm and forcing that damn smile on her face, even talking with a chipper little lilt in her tone Aidan still did just what she thought he was going to. Why everyone thought that she would be able to keep him from blowing up was beyond her, yes she had some sense of control over Aidan just as he had on her but he was still his own person with his own thoughts and feelings and the one thing Cori never did, was try and make Aidan be someone other than who and what he was. Right then and there he was the hellfire and brimstone Aidan of old and right then and there she stopped being Queen of Firyon, stopped being a wife and mother, and she became the Cori that Aidan knew from days gone by. She stopped him at the council room doors blocking him from leaving.
If this make my mother happy then it is a happy thing Aidan and I'll not have you going off on one of your gods damn baby fits do you hear me? You are not going to upset my mama! Look at me Aid...
He wouldn't look at her so she was going to make him look at her. She went up on her tiptoes, put her hands on his face and forced his head to turn so he had no choice but to look at her.
You'd rather Rayne, your Rayne be traumatized for life in a way she might never recover from if enough of you pressure her into aborting those babies? You know Aidan you might want to rethink that stance... seems to me your mother could just have easily made the same decision about you... you know you weren't the first child she ever carried... and that baby almost killed her, of course nature stepped in with other plans and she lost that baby but the point is knowing that her life was at risk when she became pregnant with you... she still chose your life over her own. Are you saying that I should not have been born then? Mamas heart was an issue when she was carrying me. What about Rhone and Avery? You didn't react like this when my Papa fathered two of her children so what is it just because it's my Da and not Valiant sharing her bed at night that the children they created together out of their love for each other have no place in your little world? I mean it Aidan, don't do anything that I'm going to have to take you down for. Every woman in the world who carries a child is at risk... what about your own child? Should we be rid of it because there is the potential for harm to come to Nessa? Stop and think Aid...
She brought his face down to hers and brushed his lips with hers ever so lightly, like she used to do when they were smaller than they were now and she whispered to him low.
I'm scared Hawk... truly I am and I need you to just reign it in okay... I know you can't see this as something to be happy about, but you know your Aunt, she's going to do everything she needs to in order to keep herself and those babies safe, and whether you like it or not, my father... your uncle does love her and will everything he can to keep all three of them in the world. Aidan please, I need you to be my Aidan, my Hawk, not this crazy man right now okay?
User avatar
Cori Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Stop talking you fool and just run.
Ardis tore out of the council room before Aidan and her mother really had a go at one another, it wasn't exactly easy getting around her mothers cousin to reach the door, and she was thanking every god and deity she could think of that while no one would be able to get in by way of the shadows they could all at least get out if need be. And need did be. Her mother and Aidan were going to have a throw down and she wanted no part of it. As soon as she was out of the room with Phillip and her feet hit solid ground she had him by the hand and was running down the hall to get as far away from the mess that was bound to happen as she could. By the time she stopped running and dragging Phillip with her they were in the great hall again and her laughter filled the room. She laughed so hard that tears rolled down her cheeks.
It's not funny I know it's not. I know it's serious but honestly Phillip, babies are not a bad thing at all. Sure it's going to be a little complicated but what the hell in life worth having isn't complicated?
She realized she was talking a little too loud when heads snapped in her direction from all over the room and James Kensington got up from his chair looking like he was going to pound Phillips face in. She started laughing again and stood in front of Phillip pushing him behind her and putting a hand out to stop James. With her being Captain of Firyons Guard and James being Iallias Captain, the two of them had met often and overtime developed a friendship few understood, especially when they started talking strategies so it didn't surprise her when James thought to try and defend her honor.
James no, I'm not having any babies, I didn't realize how loud I was talking or how it would sound. Go back to Annie would you... really... even if I was talking about me it's nothing anyone needs to get beat over.
As soon as she knew Phillip was safe she turned around and threw her arms around his neck.
Might not be ready for any babies but practicing making the little buggers until I am ready is damn fun don't you think?
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Noble Deamons » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:20 pm

I'm gonna throw up...
Noble was still getting over the shock at how Audrey had taken complete and total control over the situation with Talus when her head was filled with images no one had any right to see. Her stomach turned and she felt dizzy. She made the matter of fact statement to Talen then took off running to the kitchens where she found the nearest trash bin and did exactly what she said she was going to. The link between her and her sister had yet to be tempered so that either one of them could open or close that connection at will or do away with in entirely and more and more she was beginning to understand why the law about only Ancients and Elders being able to turn mortals was in place.
I can't live like this... Talen I can see... everything...
She wanted to close her eyes but that only made it worse, and what really did make it worse was the sudden hunger that washed over her and the thirst. She sank down to the floor of the storage room, the same room that just a couple short years ago Talen and carried her into to get her out of the sun.
It's the link... no no I don't want to see this... do you know what the hell she's doing and what she's letting him do?!
From the kitchen she heard a familiar laugh and then saw a familiar face looking down at her. Blue eyes were dark but Noble didn't see any traces of anger in the pools she saw amusement and she groaned.
It's not funny Ma.
Tierney crouched down beside her and pulled loose strands of her black hair behind an ear.
Yes it is rebellious one. Now do you understand?
Noble nodded her head vigorously.
Make it go away...
Another laugh and Noble wanted to scream.
I can't make it go away... but you can... there is still much you need to learn little Noble, and so you will be taught but for now a temporary solution should stop it until you are both properly trained....
Tierney rose up with a lazy grin on her lips.
I wonder if you will have the same effect on your new wife as your father has on me... she's hungry and thirsty Talen... and no mother should ever say these words to any of their children but we are no ordinary mother and son are we? Take your wife to bed little one, and while your at it.. let her feed.
User avatar
Noble Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talen Deamons » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 pm

He lifted her up into his arms and kissed her gently. He then took her home and took her right to bed. He knew what she was seeing was not pleasant. He also knew that he had to take care of her. His mouth was on hers, he knew her spots and that is what he went for with his mouth as he took care of the clothing that kept them apart. He leaned his mouth to her ear leaving his neck near her mouth.

Go ahead love take a taste you need to feed and feel the rush.

He knew with him being aroused that the taste was a little different than normal and that is what he wanted. He wanted her to be able to taste and get what she needed from him as they both got what they needed from each other.

Don't think about anything else or concentrate on anything else other than what is going on between us, right now here in our bed.

Then he set out to make sure nothing else could enter her mind assaulting her with the attentions he knew could and would distract her from what her sister was doing.
User avatar
Talen Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Phillip Ryder » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Is that why you like making sure we get in as much practice as we can? I knew I was being used for my body.

He laughed and shook his head and then kissed her. He loved to tease her and he lifted her up and his mouth went to her ear.

I think we need some more practice in that area. Think we could sneak away for a bit? I know children come the most unexpected times and James needs to just calm the hell down. Even if we were expecting a child it is none of his damn business. What happens between you and I, is between you and I.


He kissed her again his arms keeping her wrapped up and his mouth close to her ear.

I do not think a little one would be too bad of an idea you know. Though I know it has to be when you are ready too but sometimes those things happen when not ready also as well Con and Rayne found out.


He shook his head with a grin he kissed her some more. He did not care about much else at the moment.
User avatar
Phillip Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Noble Deamons » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Those whispered words made a chill run down her spine starting from within, until it was without and she shook visibly. Cocooned in the warmth of a demons touch, the half breed sucked in her breath knowing what he spoke was real but daring not to think that he could be serious. They talked about it more than once, but never really acted on it and now, it was like they had been handed the keys to another plain of existence, a world not meant to be shared with anyone but each other. Emotional and physical fires were burning bright, and she knew she could not fight hunger she had for his body, the love she craved that always fed her soul was now being offered to her in a deeper physical form few would ever know and even less would understand. Everything centered around this man who was so willing to give all of himself to her and her alone.
But Talen... I'm afraid...
She whispered and he calmed her fears with his own need filled caresses and kisses whispering to her that it would be all right, telling her how this was what he had wanted even before it became somewhat necessary. His mouth, his hands, his words all worked towards coaxing her into letting go of her fears and when she couldn't stand it anymore, when the ache became too much she gave in.
What happened in that room would forever be a matter kept between her and Talen and only between them. Something so personal and intimate was not meant to be shared with anyone else, it was theirs and theirs alone. Time had held no meaning that early afternoon that was now turning to dusk, it was still the winter season after all and night did fall sooner. They had both fallen asleep, full and content. Happy. There were no images invading her mind or her dreams, the half breed slept held close in the arms of the demon who had now fully become her all, her everything, in all ways, her one and only addiction.
User avatar
Noble Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Nala had made sure they were up early and all. He knew she was excited for many things. He also knew that Nala knew today was the day they were going to show Sarabella the house that was going to be theirs. He smiled to himself while he waited for the right time. Nala had been spoiled but it was good because it would give her plenty of things for her own room and all. He smiled and brought Sara over to Nala. He leaned and kissed Sara then scooped up Nala. They were to be married that day and once they were he would bring Sara to spend the first night in their home together. Mathias said that he was sure that he and Elly could watch over Nala at the hall with the others so that Jackson and Sara could have their wedding night to themselves. Which of course was something he would wait to ask her about.

You know we have a busy day planned. By night's fall I will have everything I could ever want.


He grinned at Sara and kissed her.

Dad said he and Elly could keep an eye on her tonight so that we could spend our wedding night without a worry.

What he did not tell her was where he was bringing her after they were married was going to be their own house.
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:47 pm

No Phillip I like getting in as much practice as we can because I never know when either of us is going to be called away for one reason or another and I don't know about you but I know I don't like my bed being empty for so long when I have to be away, no matter where that bed is, so a little reminder of what I get to come home to is always a good thing. I'm pretty sure sneaking away isn't going to be a problem at all. With all that has already happened today, I really doubt if anyone is going to notice we aren't here.
It was so funny the different twists and turns life would take. No one would have ever thought in a million years that Ardis would find herself so involved with the likes of Phillip Ryder and she knew for damn sure no one ever thought Phillip would do more than give his body over to someone. But Ardis was more than involved with Phillip, and Phillip had given over more than just his body. They were now so deeply embedded in each others lives and hearts that no one now dared to even think to keep them apart. Sure it was an adjustment for some, having to get used to the two of them being together but like he said what happened between them was just that, between them and it wasn't up to anyone else to decide what they were doing for them.
We stopped being the center of the gossip whores attentions a while ago... at least I think we have. Everyone is pretty used to us being together by now that the thrill of the scandal is finished for them. You keep talking about babies though and all their attention is going to be right back on us. Do you really want that? Now seriously all kidding aside, I know sometimes a baby happens unexpectedly, and I know if it did happen to us that it would not be a bad thing at all, I'd just like to be a little more ready, and maybe just maybe a woman in this house with Shadow blood in their veins other than my mother can actually be married before becoming a mother? Did you ever notice the pattern with this bloodline of mine?
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Phillip Ryder » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Well there are not many women with the Shadow blood. There of course is Harper, Krys, Lex, Annie and Emma and your sister and cousins. So who is all of this bloodline that is pregnant before marriage?

He laughed and kept his attentions on her. He grinned he did see a few of the gossip whores looking over to them so he lifted her off the ground and kissed her deeply. His mouth covered hers and he grinned.

But it is so much fun playing with the gossip whores minds. Now we should get out of here. And sleeping alone is never fun sometimes a necessity, but never fun. So if we got married would you be home more.

He had to tease her some.

Because if so we can get married tomorrow.


He was partially teasing but in a way he was not. He knew that no one knew him like she did except for his twin. Which he was not sure exactly where around there his twin was. But with the new fleabag as Stryder called them around he might be a little more at ease.
User avatar
Phillip Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Sarabella » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

She wants a uniform Jackson.
Sarabella was soundly by the man she would be calling her husband come nightfall, and as thrilled as she was about starting a new life with Jackson and Nala in Pallia, Nala being who she was had managed to once again find away to completely leave Sarabella stunned. Her arms wrapped around his neck and her eyes were as bright as her smile inspite of the way Nala had let her know that she was no longer going to be wearing dresses and practicing being a lady because she was going to grow up to be Elite like Jackson.
And did you know she plans on following in your footsteps? I overheard her talking to Aranor and TJ asking them all sorts of questions about what she needs to do to get permission to start training. I think both of them were so floored at how serious she was being, neither of them knew what to say, but Ellysia stepped in and saved them both.
Now that she told him what she needed to she was able to concentrate on what he said and a slight blush rose to her cheeks. For days she worried over what the night was going to bring once she and Jackson were married and were alone. Yes, she and Jackson shared the same bed but they still hadn't been entirely intimate because it was important to Sara that she stayed a virgin until she was married and Jackson was not the kind of man to neither laugh nor try and pressure her into going against her principals. Sarabella might have worried but she had Ellysia to talk to and even Katie Joy Lockheart had come to see Sara one evening telling her about her own wedding night while leaving out the more private details and that helped Sara relax a little, but it was still something she thought about. She wanted Jackson to be completely happy in every way, just as he made her completely happy.
Nala will be happy to have Elly and Mathias to herself for the night, do you know what she calls him? Grumpy Grampy... or Grump for short. It really is happening isn't it? You know for awhile, for a long time I thought I was going to be forced to spend the rest of my life in a role that I never wanted to begin with and then this man comes along and promises me my dreams... and now he's keeping that promise. Sometimes I pinch myself just to make sure I'm really awake and that you are really the one I get to call my own.
It was then that Nala decided to speak and was wiggling to get out of Jacksons arms.
Put me down Papa! This is too mushy for me! And so what if I wanna join the Elite Sarabell... Jax is Elite, Harpie is Elite, why can't I be too huh? Tell her Jackson... it's not a bad thing at all!
Sarabella eyes went wide and she looked at Nala then Jackson, she saw the look on Jacksons face and knew that he had heard what she had. Nala called him Papa. On one hand Sarabella was glad that Nala saw Jackson in that light, on the other hand she didn't want Nala to forget Peter, but the truth was, Jackson was now the only father Nala would know firsthand and overtime Peter would be just memories, not forgotten by any means, but Jackson would be what Peter could no longer be and she was going to have to remember that.
Better put her down Jackson before she wiggles so much you drop her. Go on then Nala, we can talk about this Elite business later, go find Elly.
She watched Nala run off again and then put her hand in his.
Well she is right, you are pretty much her papa now... just remember Jackson Shadow, you asked for this.
User avatar
Sarabella
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 pm

Let me rephrase that smart ass. What I meant was it seems like any woman who gets involved with the Shadow bloodline or is even remotely related usually ends up knocked up before they are married and what in the hell do you mean if we got married would that mean I'd be home more? Phillip!
She took his face in her hands and kissed him but when the kiss ended she didn't let go of him.
If you were actually being serious I might seriously say yes it would mean that I would be home more. You know I've been working with Gideon for a while now to get him to take over the Guard if Ash decides he doesn't want to take my place when I do step down.
She saw the look of surprise on his face and her own mouth twisted into a grin.
Why the surprised looked Ryder? We've talked about this before, you know I've been thinking of taking on a smaller role in the Guard, not quitting entirely just yet, not until I can fully settle in Pallia and into the Elite and of course Ash needs to makes up his mind before any of that can happen. I do have more than just myself to think about now when it comes to the direction my life takes, and retiring as Captain one day is not such a bad thing at all. Why do you think I finally after all these years let the secret of Darren Thistlewood come out? Because it's all coming to an end, sooner or later.
Last edited by Ardis Ethrorrian on Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:29 pm

I know I asked for this you don't see me complaining now do you? After all you are going to be my wife and we are going to raise Nala as our child. Not that she won't know about her family but I knew exactly what I was getting into, well to a point. I love you Sarabella and I love Nala. I know she will love having them to herself I know she thinks him grumpy but there are other sides to him too. Just Elly seems to know how to rub him both ways.

He grinned wrapping her up in his arms kissing her deeply. He grinned and touched her face.

Not too much longer and we will be husband and wife. We will be starting a new life, a new family. If she wants to follow in my footsteps why not? The training would be good for her. You know as well as I do there will always be a danger to her, the training would help her and give her some direction. You know nothing is set in stone til a child is older to commit their life to the elite. I think it would be good for her though.


He smiled thinking to himself a little later he would be showing her exactly what he and Nala had been up to With a grin he kissed her. Then it just seemed like it was going to take forever for the time to come that she would be his wife.
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Phillip Ryder » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Well you know we could always get married tomorrow that would push the free for alls for almost a week would bring it to the day Aidan and Janessa get married. One wedding after another it seems. Today is Jackson and Sarabella's day, so why not tomorrow? The day after Yule should not be too hard for me to remember as an anniversary then if we come to practicing more and keeping you home more. Who knows might have a baby come next Yule season. Would not be so bad would it. Though the baby would have an Aunt or Uncle that was only a few months older. And at the rate you like to practice I am surprised we do not have one on the way just yet.

He laughed and smiled and kissed her in a way that told her he may have been partly joking but he was serious. He ran his hand down her side as he continued to kiss her his mouth playing with hers.

I love you Ardis, and I want us to start our life together. I know you would eventually retire. I am sure that Ash would want something to do with the guard. He seemed to be rather fond of running it when need be
User avatar
Phillip Ryder
Stablehand
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Ardis Ethrorrian » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Aren't you forgetting something Phillip? I can't pull an Astrid, my mother would kill me. She wants at least one of her children to have a real wedding and given who I am, what I am to Firyon, Astrid might have been able to get away with running off but I won't. My men... oh my gods that sounds so funny to say... would never forgive me if they didn't get to have their celebrations in our honor. There's something else too. You need to talk to my father and don't tell me that you already have because you just came up with this idea of getting married especially tomorrow all of five minutes ago. As far as Ash goes... I've already told him my intentions and I'm just waiting for his answer.
Ardis had been wrapped up in the details of the conversation that they were having it never even occurred to her that she would have to watch what she said inside the Hall of Shadows itself but sure enough hidden from sight was the towns next generation whore. Damn Kimberly was snooping around trying to get whatever dirt she could use to start trouble with whoever struck her fancy at the moment.
And why this sudden urge to have a baby Phillip? I know we've talked about having our own family someday but I would like to enjoy being married for a little while and getting everything in order as far as me moving to Pallia permanently, I've kept up with most of my training for the Elite but I'll still have some minor adjusting to do. Is it so bad that when we do start our life I'd like it to be just us for a little while?
User avatar
Ardis Ethrorrian
Stablehand
 
Posts: 113
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:52 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Sarabella » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:43 pm

I knew you would say something like that.
Sarabella was trying not to let her own nerves over what was to happen later in the evening get the better of her, it wasn't a bad nervous but an excited nervous and the one thing that happened whenever she got over excited was the last thing she wanted to deal with. Ever since she was very small whenever she became overly excited Sarabella threw up. Over the years she gained better control over it, Jackson knew of the little quirk, after all he had been the one locked away in the bathing room with her holding her hair up while she was hunched over the toilet the moment she knew for certain that Hallia had fallen under Iallian rule. That had been the most exciting day of her entire life because she was truly free to follow her dreams and her heart, but that day paled in comparison to the night that was waiting for her, for Jackson and for Nala. That night they would become a family. For now she was just going to keep talking about Nalas announcement just so she could settle herself down.
I'm not saying the Elite wouldn't be good for her, given how she's taken to everyone here and how she follows you and Harper around trying to imitate you both I know it would make her happy and I do know it would teach her more than I would be able to. I also know the discipline it takes will be very good for her. Right now she can get away with how she acts at times because all she has to do is smile and you men all melt forgetting how she's supposed to behave. She is so happy here Jackson, and I know we are both going to do everything we can to keep it that way, for her and for ourselves. Following in your footsteps is a good thing, we are both very lucky to have the love of a man like you, now... if it's all right with you I do have to go start getting ready for this wedding I'm expected to attend... last chance Jackson... run while you can.
User avatar
Sarabella
Stablehand
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:50 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Jackson Shadow » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm

He was looking at her and grinning.

Of course I was going to say something like that because it is true. Why would I say anything differently? After all it is all I have wanted. Relax love you do not want to get too over excited and get yourself sick.

His hand was rubbing her back and he smiled gently at her and kissed her.

The only place I would be running is to you not from you. Everything I have wanted is going to come true tonight. As far as Nala with the Elite training it will be good for her to realize how to act to. You would not believe some of the things I have heard. Though we all know that she has everyone eating out of her hands, no matter who it is. Heck Lucky even gives up his apple cobbler for her if she asks for it. We all know Lucky does not like to part with any food at anytime.

He laughed shaking his head thinking about the little girl that happened to work her way into everyone’s hearts like that. He was a goner the first time that he saw them. At the time he did not know he would be helping to raise her but one thing led to another and there they were waiting to be married.

I will see you soon my love. I need to go get ready as well.
User avatar
Jackson Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Talen Deamons » Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:41 pm

He knew that he would need to coax her; after all there were some things they had yet to experience. The experience which they talked about to help her with her pull towards Talus well more specifically the blood he had. He knew even if it did not work the experience itself could draw them closer to helping her heal from what happened. He did not expect for the fires that came rushing over him and her for that matter. The fires that could not be contained by anything other than fulfilling their needs fully she was his only need. The need to feel her like he had to pleasure her in the way that had been done, the way they had taken care of each other. They both fell asleep afterwards holding each other close as they should be. When he woke he just laid there holding her amazed at the feelings that went through his body. He would not try and fight any of it anymore he knew that what they were to each other and with each other there were no words for. He sat there holding on to her and when she finally woke he looked to her eyes and touched her face gently.

How are you feeling love? I was thinking that maybe we could just spend the rest of the night just like this in each other’s arms without worrying about anything else. Well I guess there are some Yule things we had to hand out but I am sure people can find their gifts.

He was grinning and was happy about all that had happened between them, there was nothing else like it, kind of like he figured they would feel.
User avatar
Talen Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:22 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Noble Deamons » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:32 am

Stay here just like this. I like the sound of that but Talen, the entire day is almost over, I have yet to see Raven or your father... and tonight... I have to stand before the Conclave... and do not forget that Jackson and Sarabella are to wed this evening. So many unions all in such a short time. Ours being the most important of course. We have plenty to celebrate and we both have learned just how easy life can be brought to ruin, I want to celebrate our life, Jax and Sarabellas new life, I want to dance with a Gyptian demon until I can't stand on my own feet anymore or until that demon gets me so riled we end right back here.
Warm, completely satisfied in every way, Noble snuggled even further into Talens arms if such a thing was possible. She was still caught up in the wonder of what had transpired between them, and she knew hands down that she would never know anything so consuming, so shattering in such a euphoric way with anyone else which was fine with her she didn't want or need anyone else. Everything she needed was there in Talen. She shifted, propping up on one elbow, her fingers lightly ran over the muscles of his chest, her black hair fell against his skin. Those blue eyes that she had described to Talus so perfectly drew her in and she almost changed her mind about staying put but Audrey was expected to stand with her during the meeting of the Conclave and she couldn't be remiss in her obligations to her sister just because she wanted more than anything to stay locked away from the rest of the world with her demon.
Tonight we will take care of what we need to, and then, I promise you, with the exception of the time I will need to spend with my sister, no one but you will have any of my attention, we'll do whatever you want and if that means locking ourselves away until the free for alls are called to an end, I promise you I will not complain. Now love, out of bed, we need to start getting ready.
User avatar
Noble Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Re: Shadows Through Time : The Time of the Souls

Postby Harper Shadow » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:06 am

Harper had left Trifton so they could both start putting themselves together for her brothers wedding to Sarabella. Harper was happy for her brother and she was glad that she had been proven wrong about the Princess, glad that her brothers had forced her to slow down and that Trifton had made her stop fully to see Sara for who she really was rather than some title or high society snob. Sara made Jackson light up and smile and anyone who looked at the princess could see no other but Jackson reflecting in her eyes. This was a good union, a solid match and Jackson deserved it all. Now dressed in the simple gown that Sara had gladly let Harper chose for herself she was running down the stairs back into the great hall, curls of blonde trailed behind her, where she knew Jackson would be waiting. When she saw her brother she forgot for just a second why she was down there. He was dressed in the more formal uniform of the Elite, and Harper knew that Sara was going to blown away by the sight, Sara, Harper learned had simple but elegant taste and Jackson looked perfect. Shaking her head she remembered why she had come down for her brother.
She almost made it Jax, she's dressed and ready to go but then it happened... her heads in the toilet and she's in tears saying that she's ruined everything. She won't even listen to Ellyisa. The old man is keeping Nala occupied but she's starting to get antsy too. You might want to go up and talk some sense into your princess big brother.
User avatar
Harper Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron