Where to go?

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Where to go?

Postby zeblamar » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:12 pm

OK, looking to get back into the game. I see that there is less people and less guilds then before. So I'm not sure on where to go. So I ask if some one could give some stats or some thing showing about how many players are in each faith, and if possible how many guilded vs unguilded. I would like to join the faith that needs the extra players. Also if needed I might be willing to make a guild if it would help things out.
WTFPWND/WeeC | Ruby Knights~GM
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death.
Its war! Bad things happen in war!
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
User avatar
zeblamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: Where to go?

Postby Mickal Redwater » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:48 pm

Good to see you coming back :)

The biggest faith is Angie (there are only 26 guilded kingdoms though)
Barnie has 2nd most kingdoms but 31 guilded
Leto is the smallest, only 1 guild of 22 members.

Probably best bet is to go Leto.
Also more guilds are always welcome :) not too many at the moment and i wouldnt mind seeing a few smaller guilds.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:42 pm
Location: Pride in the Desert

Re: Where to go?

Postby hellforges » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:32 pm

welcome back, nice to see people are coming back, as I am too.

Just dont go unguilded, they are very nasty nowadays. they dont fight when needed, and do scum when not. hayyy :knight:
hellforges
Stablehand
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:19 am

Re: Where to go?

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Cole Could use some active players, really everyone could, i know you from before, Leto is short handed and could use some active and good players.
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Where to go?

Postby t-Exodus-t » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:15 pm

speaking of which, untill the game grows or for this age anyway we will have a 20 member cap, we would love to have you in D~I~E , and other whos app we have had to reject, we may have 1 or 2 spots open as guys become inactive , but to go Leto would help them out alot
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Where to go?

Postby Squidgey » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 pm

We could all use active players :)
Mommee Goblyn - Goblyn Famahlee
User avatar
Squidgey
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 am
Location: With Grizz

Re: Where to go?

Postby zeblamar » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 pm

Thanks for the input. I will be going Leto. Now if some one could kindly point me in the direction of some one in charge of the Leto Faith Forums I shall get my kingdoms underway.
WTFPWND/WeeC | Ruby Knights~GM
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death.
Its war! Bad things happen in war!
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
User avatar
zeblamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: Where to go?

Postby owly » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:51 pm

No one really uses the 'faith forums' anymore but i guess my girlfriend can do it for you so your added....

edit/Your in like sin...
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Where to go?

Postby zeblamar » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:51 pm

Ok put an app in for a new guild. Pulled RK out of the closet to use as a temp guild until new one is approved.
WTFPWND/WeeC | Ruby Knights~GM
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death.
Its war! Bad things happen in war!
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
User avatar
zeblamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: Where to go?

Postby t-Exodus-t » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:52 pm

not sure who is doing apps, you may want to just change charter and go with RK , thats what i had to do with D~I~E


good luck and welcome back as a Guild
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Where to go?

Postby I]\/[mortality » Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:01 pm

zeb!
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Where to go?

Postby zeblamar » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:51 am

lol yes i'm still alive
WTFPWND/WeeC | Ruby Knights~GM
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death.
Its war! Bad things happen in war!
I don't know what makes you so stupid but it really works.
User avatar
zeblamar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: Where to go?

Postby Kaxion » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:01 am

Hey Zeb long time no see welcome back!
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Where to go?

Postby Venus » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:38 am

im still mod of barnie forums, so if anyone wants on, have your gm send me the list please:> u guys should start using them again
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Where to go?

Postby t-Exodus-t » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:11 pm

to bad you are not a admin, then maybe you could keep us alive, we have a week left ,
Warlord
Death in Effect
User avatar
t-Exodus-t
Stablehand
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: Atlanta


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users