Man U Vs Arsenal is only a good game if you enjoy seeing one side trying to play attractive football while the other, less interesting team tries to kick Arsenal off the park.
Fuck United, seriously. And I hope Darren Fletcher dies in a chemical fire, after having watched his whole family die in a house fire that he was responsible for two weeks prior---well okay, maybe half his family? Seriously though I never liked Fletcher and if he were in a team that had less people riding it's collective dicks nobody would know who the fuck he is from Adam. Not that I'm bitter or anything, oh no:-<
Also the Serie A is a joke and a hollow shell of its former self and La Liga is clearly the best footballing league in the world, plus they have
Guillem Balague doing the round up show on Sky, and he's sooooooooo dreamy!
I still don't get to see enough MLS, which is a shame because I like some of the talent they have on display and would like to be able to watch them progress better (Hi Josh Lambo, how are you?).
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.