G vs. FOXFIRE

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

G vs. FOXFIRE

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:55 pm

Fireslash broke the game.

And the scrolls.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: G vs. FOXFIRE

Postby Fireslash » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:21 pm

did not

maybe if you angies wouldn't declare on foxfire the guild ranks would still be working :wink:

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: G vs. FOXFIRE

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:32 am

G vs Foxfire is over ... we won.

We imprisoned their GM.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]