i will admit, my first instinct was to hit OAFS, and then hit Dynamo straight out of the war with OAFS. However, with Dynamo threatening to sweep everyone on monday, my war plans changed at the last moment. (thats why i was seen scouting both oafs and then later dynamo lol). I talked with Exodus for a while and we discussed what we needed to do some damage, what we had, and what we were getting ourselves into. We compared the pros and cons of each war, Eaters vs Oafs and Eaters vs Dynamo. I wish we would have had at least 75% warchat turnout, because i think we could have done some serious damage, but alas there is a lack of activity on the weekends for us, and it was 11pm Sunday, the night before Dynamo swore to sweep... I felt I had to act. Even with the few realms we had online, and our foes obviously online waiting, i knew there was no other choice. Perhaps if the game was larger, or there was a limit on guild members (such as 12), we would have had a better target, but the unfortunate reality of the situation is that there was no other target except one twice our size and twice as active.
Reylan, do not begin to try to compare my strike on Dynamo to your suicidal act of feeding your 4 realms to MuM for apparently no reason. I told you before, I consider you a traitor to the faith, a leaker of private OOC information between GMs of the same faith, and I've lost all respect for you for lashing out at me just to "prove that G doesn't just follow Eaters blindly." Piss off.
Everyone else can bite me if they don't like this hit. Anyone with any sense can see it was our only option, even if it was a long shot, we had to take it and try to shake the foothold Dynamo has taken at the top, because nobody else is going to stop them, lets face it.
EDIT - ps. one of your top 15 rank realms just got scumkilled

EDIT #2 - my bad. make that 2 40k + acre domes deaded. count em.