Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:52 pm

See Payne? Not all of them are assholes like Con! Don't look at me like that Aranor you know when he gets like this I just want to punch him in the face. I'm not his wife and Payne isn't one of his kids we don't have to put up with that from him...

Payten took a deep breath to calm herself, and she dropped her head a little.

I know I know I'm not actin' any better than he is when I say things like that. I'm sorry Bright Eyes.

Payne broke out into laughter, the only two people he knew who could get his sister to behave was her adopted father Richard Carson her beloved Pa, and Aranor his sisters truest reason for living.

There isn't anything to solve Aranor. Your brother has the issues not me, I would prefer not to cause any more of a scene than he and my sister already have. Firyon has been allied with Pallia long enough now, I have been here for visits more than enough for him to realize my character I do not have to prove myself to him nor do I have to accept his behavior. For my sisters sake and because like she said you aren't all assholes I'll stay. Just do me a favor and keep that man away from me and from my sister publicaly until he can learn how to control himself in front of others. I cannot and will not be subjected to another of his foul mouthed tirades, and I sure as hell will not watch my sister make an ass of herself because of him again either.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:43 pm

He stopped for a moment put his head to hers and kissed her. He held onto his wife. His voice did lower and he then looked at her.

Sorry Ari but when I saw how Payne was looking at her and then her being by him was not going to have it. In Payten's eyes her brother can do no wrong so I could not trust that Cori was safe. We can not just give in when Cori throws a fit about wanting this or that. We see where it has got other parents with their kids. I do not see the point in giving into her when she is acting like she was. It just will get her to act like that more. When has she not been able to come to us? I just will not take her acting all ridiculous like either.

His head rested against Ari's and his breathing calmed down some.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 pm

I will do my best to keep Con away from you. It should be pretty simple actually. Payne I am not saying you did anything wrong. I am not saying Con was right in any way that he handled anything. I know my brother can be an ass. Part of his problem is he always wants and needs to protect Cori and anyone else that he decides needs it. I am going to speak to our uncle Toras about this, oh you have not met him yet. If you wonder where SJ and TJ got their size wait until you see the Elder Toras. I am wondering somethings and if it has to do with what I think Con is going to have some work ahead of him. Will just work it so that you all will not have to deal with him though I am sure he will be watching over his daughter closely. Will see what I can do about him.

He grinned and put his arm around his wife and kissed her.

I know my brother brings out the worst in a lot of people. He is still my brother though and will do what I can to help him if there is something going on. Now we got another matter to discuss now might not be the right time but it has to be done.


He looked at his wife who was giving him a look.

I have given this some thought Payne and looked at every angle and possibility of things. You know Payten named Cade Ema's god mother. When I thought about it, it kept coming back to you. You have protected her since you had to make the decision of what to do, you have watched over her and I know you already are a proud uncle, and I was kind of hoping you would want to add God Father to the list of names she can call you. If anything happens to us I want to make sure that Ema's God Parents can teach her about both worlds not just one. I know that is something that has been a struggle with Cori when Rayne was believed to be dead was there was no one who could really teach her about those things.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:10 pm

You mind telling me exactly what Payne has done that makes you think he's this evil creature hell bent on stealing your daughter away? Maybe Payten thinks her brother can do no wrong because anytime he is here he does nothing but follow the laws of these lands and he has never acted out in anyway to embarrass Kiara or Losa or any of us. You might not trust Payne but I do, he hasn't given any reason for me not to. Look at me Pal and really listen to what I am telling you. You need to talk to Aranor or your Uncle hell go find Oriana I don't care but you better do something because you are turning into that holier than thou I'm right and everyone else is wrong asshole again. From what I was told all Cori did was talk to you and just because you didn't like what she had to say you call her out for pitching a fit? Did she scream? Did she yell? No. There were enough people around to varify she was just talking to you Rayne and Val. You might not like the words she used or her tone but think how you talk to people? Apparently she's learned from the best. Con she's grown whether we like it or not and if we don't start facing that fact we're going to push her so far away she'll be lost forever. Do you really want that? Hell Con did you know Kiaras already had to move her out of the childrens quarters? I'm sorry pal I love you but I cannot keep doing this with you all the time. It's like dealing with the man and the demon at the same time.

He was going to be the death of me I swear. Just when everything was falling back into place and he was getting back to good, back to the man I knew he did another one eighty and everything was nuts again. Hell I was getting real tired of it, literally and physically tired of it.

User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:27 pm

The matter of him looking at Cori like he wants to tear off all her clothes. Maybe that has something to do with why I went over there and just simply stated that Cori was not going to spend time around Payne. I was not the one that started the scene. Why is it that I am always wrong I am the one always being told I am wrong when all I did was to protect my daughter and to bring her back down after the way she acted. You want to know why I said she is not going to stay at Rayne and Valiants yet is because of the way she is acting. The last thing that Valiant needs is her out of control behavior, and she does not need to be thinking that she can have her way just by throwing a fit. Have we not seen the results of others not taking a stand with their kids behavior? I for one am not going to be one of those parents that lets my kids do and say what they want without thinking about it.

He looked at his wife and just shook his head.

This is not the time for all of this but since everyone keeps pointing and blaming on me for things saying I am over reacting maybe I just should not be around at all. Maybe it would be better off if it was me instead. Maybe next time it will be. Wasn't it enough that her disobedient ways nearly got me killed oh wait some how that was my fault too I forgot. Maybe she would have rather I was killed then so that she could run around telling you all how things are going to be.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:45 pm

As much as he did not want to interfere he heard what was going on with Con he went and let the guard know that he would be back but would send someone up to see his wife had company. He walked out very calmly through the crowd until he reached Con.

Should have had this happen a long time ago boy

He lifted Con off his feet and carried him into the training area it was not that hard to find he threw Con to the wall. Looking at his nephew he knew others would be coming but he also knew most would not try and get in the way.

You are not doing anyone any good holding it in Con, you either let it come out and play or you are going to kill yourself for it.


He stood there looking at his nephew and when his nephew charged him he threw him again. He could see what his nephew was fighting but knew that the demon in his nephew would not keep being held back. The more Con held it back the angrier he got. Con went to dive for Toras and he let his nephew take them down. Just how far would he have to be pushed. Toras was there holding on to Con and started saying things to Con that he knew would get Con riled. Con did start to turn into the demon that was about the size of his brothers demon and he pushed against Toras and went taking off.

Let him go this is what he needs, he will be back later unless one of you really wants to go and try and deal with him in this form. Yes I know what I did was harsh but was thinking and then heard what was said don't look at me like that. It is just a gift I have in my hearing, what you said Ariela is right you are dealing with the man and the demon at the same time. When it came time Losa let the demon in him come out. Con has been fighting this for a long time, Dakota even told me that Con would be the one. Out of the three of them each of them has something enhanced on them. On Aranor he is the more natural mage, Losa is incredible with the shadows, you know he was disappearing on his mama before he could walk, and Con well Con is more in tune with the chaos and all surrounding him. When something goes wrong it gets so internalized in him that the demon fights with the man. Some are afraid of the demon side, could be many a thing that makes him afraid. That fear can lead to anger, and that anger builds. Though no mistake about it if I felt someone disrespected my child there would be a problem but my wife tells me all of my children have found themselves with good people but that is off the point. Yelling at Con is going to do no good, it is like yelling at a brick wall and all that will happen is the demon will feel the anger and feed off of it. The boys will have to work with me to control it but Con right now is going to run it off. I will follow him here in a bit to make sure he is ok if you want Ariela. Make no mistake in the short time my wife has been awake she has told me about all of you.

He saw the look on some faces and he waited to be questioned on what he did.
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:01 pm

Gods damn Kiara! Did you see that!

Kiara had come out of the Hall in time to see the Elder Toras take his nephew and of course not knowing everything that was going on had started running to follow everyone who was running after Toras. Yeah. Would you believe I didn't faint or scream or yell when I saw what was happening? Sure it took everything in me not to shoot Toras in the face for putting his hands on my Pal but what good would that have done? It would have only pissed a lot of people off. What I did do though was turn a little whiter than I already am, hell if you woulda seen what Con turned into you would have too.

Con's damn near as ugly as Losa!

All right I didn't mean to say it like that it just popped out. But I didn't have the time or patience to worry about it either, my pal was running loose in the woods somewhere in demon form, and my peepers were wide open now. What Toras said explained so much and whether he liked it or not I was going after my husband. So there I was in full on General mode almost in the face of the original demon daddy.

I don't yell just so we are clear and while we are clearing things up you might as well resign yourself to the fact that I am going to find that man with or without your help. I have always dealt with your nephews change of moods in my own way and I can tell you right now I know that man better than I know myself. I have to go to him so you can either take me to find him or I'll get a tracker to help me.
User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:25 pm

He looked at her and smiled slightly.

I know you want to go after him will follow him in a bit he needs to get some of the energy out, the fact that he did not attack shows that he knows at least some what which is good. I know what I did looks harsh to you all but it was what was needed to be done. Ariela if you truly want to go after him we will but there is no sure way I can know that he is going to know you. I do know that we will have to be careful. about it all. He may not recognize you in that form I do not know. But I heard what you said to him and you were right you were dealing with the demon and the man at the same time.

He knew if she had put up with con this long she had to be a stubborn one. He did take her to go find Con and Con was in the forest thrashing against a tree.
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:40 pm

You did what needed to be done, what you did is nothing compared to what happens around here, just ask our King what happens when someone goes against him and our Queen finds out. I'm not going just so I can follow him, I'm going to do what's always been done......


Oh yeah we found him alright. Beating the hell out of a tree. Was I scared? Hell yes I'm not stupid but I was more scared of what he was going through to be honest with you. How did I handle approaching him? Same way I do when he's in one of his moods. I walked behind him over to a tree next to the tree he was going at it with. Leaning against the tree I just talked to him like I would if it were any other day.

Let's see. A fight between you and a tree. My golds on you...

He really was almost as ugly as Losa, almost, but there was something really alluring about that side of him too.

Just one thing pal... what'd that poor tree ever do to you hmm?

I really had no idea what I was getting myself into, for all I knew he could turn around and rip my heart clean out of my chest, but I had faith in him whichever him he was. He turned and looked at me and for a split second I thought I really messed up but I wasn't going to run, I stood there planting my feet on the ground not breathing and just waited to see what was going to happen.


User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:02 pm

He heard things he was not sure what he was hearing and he saw her but not as her. He was growling slightly till he realized who it was. He glared at the man with him and he pounced at him, feeling himself thrown into another tree. He got up again and kept charging at Toras. Toras finally brought him to the ground and kept him there with a knee to his back.

He was hearing different things and things were going through his mind. First off where the hell was he, second why was his eyes feeling like they were burning and another was why was his uncle on him like that. He looked up and saw her really saw her, beneath the anger a sadness had crept up into his eyes as well. How could she stand the sight of him right now, he had always felt when angry that something wanted out that he always fought against. He knew his temper was becoming shorter and shorter as he tried more and more to hold back whatever it was.

He stopped fighting and just laid still.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:25 pm

First a tree and now your Uncle? Well at least your going for more of a challenge, though my gold would still be on you pal.

Uh yeah, I don't know what was harder to deal with. Watching my pal getting thrown around demon or not, or seeing all that anger in him coming out. Really didn't matter though. Wanna know what I did next? Got right down there on the ground with him. Flattened myself out so he could really see me. Using my arms as a head rest I put my chin on my arms tilted my head and looked at him with a lopsided grin. I dunno maybe I just didn't have any common sense to be messing with him when he was like this but I really had faith in him, still do, always will.

Maybe your not as ugly as Losa, might even be kinda cute as far as demons go. Then again the only one I've ever seen was your brother and we all know he ain't pretty.

Even with those crazy eyes that I wasn't familiar with there was still something in those orbs that let my pal through, I could still see him, and there was a hint of sadness I could see that I did not like at all. Carefully but not because I was afraid I brought one hand out from under my chin, I didn't want him to take off on me again yanno. So, I brought that hand to his cheek and ran my fingers along the foreign flesh, surprisingly enough it was smooth to the touch. I looked up at Toras who was still on him.

Told you, we do things a different way around here... get off him please... now.

When Toras moved I went up on my knees took Con by the shoulders and gently urged him up on his knees. There we were I'm sure a damn sight that would give anyone if they walked by a heart attack, the pampered princess and the guardian demon. I took one of his hands and brought it to mine putting them together between us.

You're still you pal, I'm still me... and all this time you blamed me for breaking all the beds.

User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:14 pm

He was finally able to adjust his sight and see who and what was with him. He just looked at Ari and let her do what she was going to do as she would always do as she wanted. He finally felt the weight of his uncle get off of him and he felt her hand in his he had to be careful not to hurt her. He looked at her and a sigh that came out as more of a grunt was made. He traced her face with his hand being careful not to scratch her. He was not sure if he could speak.

Have you lost your damn mind Ariela don't you know how damn dangerous a game this is? Not really a game but you know what I mean. Was your fault for breaking the beds won't take credit for that one

He leaned over and licked her face in case his words were not as he could hear them but maybe it was just cause he knew what was being wnated to be said.
He looked at her and everything was starting to calm down and then he started to change back and as he did his breathing slowed down and he fell back to the ground curling up and falling into a sleep. As he did his body changed fully back to human form. He could hear things around him and heard Toras say something about taking him back to the Hall and his body stiffened more.

Toras looked to Ari.

I think he exhausted himself out so much was pent up, he will not stay asleep long. You want me to carry him back to the hall or else where I can. I think I might be a marked one at the hall. I had to get him to change and to come after me. He needed it. One of my brothers was the same way if he did not let it out he would explode.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:36 pm

Sure I've lost my mind. I bred with a demon didn't I? What the hell is it with you and the men in this family always lickin' someone huh? You know what I mean when I tell you to kiss my ass too pal, you know damn well there was no way I was staying out of this and away from you. You don't scare me in human form, wolf form or this one. I knew you wouldn't hurt me.

I swear to the gods almost fell over when he talked. I guess I just always thought demons wouldnt talk but then again yanno that doesnt make much sense why wouldn't they be able to talk? Anyway it was a pretty incredible thing to bear witness to, an even crazier surreal thing realizing I had my very own attack dog and full on in your face get all evil if he had to demon. She didn't take her eyes off him until he was sound asleep on the forest floor and back to being his human self again.

You think he exhausted himself out? No kidding really? What you just saw here was no different than our daughter and our sons pitching fits after getting so angry for whatever reason. I'm used to that. You have to understand something Toras. I am by far a stupid woman despite my husband thinking I have gone crazy a time or two. Take him to our home please, the hall is not the best place for him to be right now and before you say anything King and Queen Shadow are aware that our daughter is confined to her quarters, I get enough of your son telling me how to raise my child I would appreciate it if you could keep the comment down to oh lets say nothing.

He did what I asked him to even though I know I was being a bit bitchy, I didn't mean to be really but you all know how I get with people that I don't really know. Sure he was Cons uncle but I didn't know him. When we arrived back at our house I got Con settled in for however long he was going to be asleep in our bed then went back out to Toras.

Thank you for helping him. For helping me. He was starting to get on my last nerve and the last time that happened I shot him right in the ass with an arrow. If I was short with you earlier I'm sorry but you have to understand for nearly a year I chased that man, stood by him as nothing more than his best friend, and then when he finally got it through that thick head of his that he loved me it took damn near two years for him to make me his wife. I'm not about to run screaming just because he can turn into a demon. My entire life revolves around that man and our family.
User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 am

He had plopped his nephew down in the bed that she told him to and then waited for him.

You are good for him I can see that. My worry for my children and nephews was that when they found out what they were that their mates could not handle it. I am sure it has been hard with him, the more I am around the more I remember things. I will do whatever I can to help him. I understand about earlier you love him and this has been hard on you too I am sure. He has probably been pretty moody. If you ever need help with him just let me know would do what I can to help. I am sorry about your losses. I know some will think the worst about why I am here but I truly do want to help all of the kids.

He looked at her at the same time he could come across as a hard ass he took a breath.

If you need me to sit with him I can for a bit, I know there are a lot of things going on. Just staying out of the way with knowing how some feel about me. I could see the eyes on me because of what Sarot and his uncle did. I am not like them, if I had known what was going on or anything would have put a stop to it
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 am

You obviously don't have a clue about the women of Pallia, we aren't your everyday run of mill women. Even in the short time you've been here I'm sure you've noticed that Pallia as a whole isn't exactly what you would call normal. The very lands themselves hold some sort of mystery. I wouldn't worry about your children and your nephews wives being able to handle anything, I'd be more worried about your children and you nephews being able to handle their wives. Come into the kitchen...

I don't know if the elder Toras really understood, even quiet little Katie Joy in all her calm and sensibility had a will of iron. Pallia was like no other place in all of Avurlund just like her women were unlike any other in the world. We're all strong willed, some of us are more outspoken than others, for as long as I can remember it's been this way. Lily Connor used to say that behind every great man was a woman who made him that way, though she would never ever say something like to Hugh Connors face. Sometimes it can cause problems though I mean you've seen how Kiara can be, she is overbearing at times, Alec used to say that the gods made a mistake that she should have been born a man but then of course he would take it back because that was his Jade and she was perfect the way she was. All I know is this. We may be strong and willfull but without the men in our lives we would be nothing.

Sit Toras, would you like some tea?

I wanted some tea so I was making it anyway whether he drank some or not was up to him. So I scurried around the kitchen setting the kettle on the stove and stood at the sink really taking in the elder Toras.

Moody doesn't even begin to say how he's been. Thank you for offering to help but and please don't take offense to this, as my husband can tell you I always speak my mind when I feel the need to, I try not to be ignorant when I do, but if I need help with him I will do as I have always done. I will go to Kiara and Losa. I don't know you Toras, I know you are his Uncle and from all that I have heard you are fiercely protective of your family but I still don't know you. In time I will and that will change a lot of things but for now we will take care of our own. So tell me something Toras and forgive me for asking but from all the stories we have heard about you we always wondered what it would be like when you found out that Stryder was married, not only married but who he married. What do you think of our Pixie hmm?

I was trying to be nice and make conversation at the same time you all know I watch. I listen. I learn. Talking with him would tell me more than any story Dusty spoke ever could.

User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:08 pm

I know you are all strong willed women even the quiet ones. Some tea would be good. Dusty has told me about each of you while talking about other things. I told Losa I would stay to help as long as Dusty is here this is where I need to be.


He thought about Pixie.


Pixie is interesting from the stories i have heard i was a bit concerned to be honestL She reminds me a bit of Dust which I am talking about the woman from years before we got thrown into harsh things. She was very energetic, very playful but also how to be serious and eventually how to take care of everything. Pixie is good for SJ because of how different they are. I have seen him go from brooding one moment then seeing her you see him change a bit. Can tell she loves him a lot too and she makes him happy. Isn't that what we wish for with our children for them to be happy.


He looked at her.

You want to know what I think from what I have heard and little I have seen the wives and husbands balance each other out. I know you do not care what I think but seeing how you are with Con showed you are the person that he needs. Pretty gutsy too to do what you did too. Got the feeling you were more of one of those princess types from some of the stories I heard.
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:03 pm

The princess type huh? Heh. He really had no idea. Pouring tea and setting two cups down then myself I gotta tell ya I don't know the exact direction I was going in with all of this. I guess I just wanted to try and get past the fact that Toras' other family had killed Cole and the Shadowbains.

Our Pix has led quite the life, don't let her nuttiness fool you, she's been through hell, part of that hell is what brought your son and his wife together. I only hope that she doesn't lose that spark of hers in the coming years, though if she hasn't by now I don't think she ever will. At any rate the longer you're here the more you will get to know all of us and given the circumstances of your arrival I think it might be best for you to stay as long as you possibly can. You have a great challenge ahead of you I don't know if you know that or not. Kiara is one woman who does not forget or forgive easily. I'm sure with Losa there to keep her reigned in she'll come around.

Is it bad of me that I just wanted Con to wake up because I really just wanted to talk to him? Nah I don't think so.

What I did wasn't gutsy at all, it's how I've always been with him, even before I knew I loved him and we were just friends.
User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:18 pm

He smiled he was being more open then he normally would have been.


I know your familieas suffered great losses at the hands of those that came before me. Wish I could have got here sooner or knew what was going on. I did nothing wrong the only thing i did do is when I found out what was going on I came. I did not send any of them to do what they did, so if people want to hold the sins committed against the family against me that honestly is there problem.


He looked at her his eyes a bit cold.


I came here to help my wife, my children and my nephews. I had nothing to do with what Sarot or his mother did. I only found out about it when her brother came to me saying where he was going. Hearing he was going after Losa clicked something in me. If any of you want to hold what they did against me that is to be your issue not mine.


He thought of the woman that he met briefly.


I am sure there is more to Pixie than what I have seen so far. It does not surprise me that SJ would help one in trouble much like the man he is named after. I also know there is more to each spouse or future spouse of the kids. One that interests me that I have not met yet is Cross
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 am

Why would my cousin be of interest to you?

Kiara came through the back door near the kitchen just in time to hear the last of what Toras was saying about Cross. She was worried to a certain degree about what she had seen with Condrik and wanted to check in with Ari seeing they hadn't seen hide nor hair of the woman or her husband since Condrik had taken off into the forest and Ari followed.

I just came to check in General. The Guardian I trust didn't damn near kill anyone or himself I take it if you're here.

She talked while she made herself a cup of tea then sat down at the table directly across from Toras.

My cousin Cross is a good man with a good heart and a great deal of love to offer any worthy of that love. Apparently Cade has been weighed measured and found worthy. Cross treats her very very well. I would suggest if you want to know about him find him and talk to him yourself. See for yourself what kind of man he is rather than relying on the opinions of others even if that other is one of my most trusted council members as well as my sister in law.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 am

I do plan on speaking with Cross myself was just a bit curious. No Condrik did not kill anyone just exhausted himself out. Which is what I expected he would do. I know these are your lands Queen Shadow and as I was telling Ari I did offer my help to your husband to teach them more about the demon side of things. I will help my family in any way that I can.

He knew he was under damn near everyone's looking glass.

Ariela had asked me what I thought of Pixie and was just trying to make conversation
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:10 am

Such a shame you weren't here to help your family before your other family came in and decimated my brother and my sisters parents, but that I am sure is a moot topic of discussion with you, after all you weren't yourself and had no idea what was happening. That seems to happen quite a bit within your family. You are welcomed to stay for as long as it takes for you to help my family, especially my King in anyway he or they may need it.

Yeah maybe it wasn't such a good idea for her to stay any longer than she already had. Kiara was still trying to keep her darker side reigned in, trying her damnedest to live the way her mother had taught them all to during times of tragedy and the wounds of losing Cole and having Oriana leaving because of her parents deaths were still too raw. She stood up thinking to leave before she said something she knew would be spoken only because her emotions were running too high.

Ari asked you what you thought about Pixie? You should know she has this very real very amazing ability to bring even the biggest of men to their knees, not that the man would ever admit to such a thing. I should go now, I told my King I would not be gone long.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:28 am

I had nothing to do with what happened Queen Shadow and the losses because of that are regrettable. I can not undo what has been done, nor can I take the pain away of what has been done. I have lived quite a long time and there is nothing I regret as much as not being here to protect Dusty or the others. Yes I see the hold she has on my son and reminds me of the way Dust has a hold on me. As regrettable as the events have been I am glad I arrived be he was able to do anything to your king.

He could understand things to a point, but he was not going to take blame for something that he could not have controlled.
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:06 pm

No one has blamed you so why are you so quick to defend yourself? Of course what happened here is regrettable! Once again because of someone related to this family the core of my family has suffered, it gets a little redundant and damn infuriating I would think you could understand why some of us are running a little hot right now.

Kiara looked at Ariela with a raised brow.

Must be something in their blood. They all think the world revolves around them good and bad.

Going to the sink Kiara put the tea cup down then gave Aris arm a gentle squeeze.

Tell the Guardian congratulations on his break through, I hope these men of ours will be able to learn much from their uncle. I'll be at the hall if you need anything.

Kiara had to get out of there before she really started laying into Toras so she didn't give much time for anyone to say anything else to her and slipped out the back door.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cade Daemons » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:13 pm

She saw Cross standing there and grinned she had been running around doing somethings and snuck up on him covering his eyes with her hands. She could not help it but she knew he would know it was her. She smiled at him when his eyes were uncovered and leaned close to him.

This has been a hell of a few days huh Cross. You know it is strange I do not remember my father but I felt him near. I did get to talk to him for a little bit but not much. He does know I am marrying you. Mom told him to be nice

She saw Jake and her heart sunk a little for her brother and she went over to him and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Anything I can do Jake?


Cross's family had become her family already and to see what Jake was going through bothered her. She knew people would face losses as long as they lived but she hated seeing him having to deal with the loss of Cole. She looked over at Cross and the realization hit her that some day she would have to deal with the loss of him as well. Of her extended family and that was something she could not think about right then.
User avatar
Cade Daemons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:35 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cross » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:21 pm

I'm fine Cade, there isn't anything anyone can do but knowing how many people cared for Cole, that helps.
Cross watched the interaction between his brother and his soon to be wife silently, he kept one arm around her waist, the other reached out punching Jacob in the arm.
You know if you need anything we're here bro.
Jacob gave a faint smile.
Yeah I know. Cross get out of here would ya? Take Cade and have fun, celebrate like I want you to, like Cole would yell at you to.
They watched Jacob walk away. Cross sighed stuffing his hand in his pocket and walking around the grounds with Cade.
So your mother told him to be nice huh? Hmm. Nice or not I'm not going let anyone and I mean anyone get between us. We have been together too long and have been waiting too long for anyone father, brother, sister, cousin, to do anything to get in the way of being happy. Look around you wild child. Even death cannot stop life, so why should I be worried about something like your father or anything else? Matter of fact why don't we march ourselves up to your mothers room right now and just get it over with? I know you had your plans made and we can still have a real wedding but why not really give these people something to celebrate tonight? There are clerics all over the place getting one won't be a problem.
User avatar
Cross
Stablehand
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:46 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users