There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:44 pm

... and we are her sword.

Goddess guide our blades and feed us from the lands we have taken in your name.



Pre-War:
THE GATEKEEPERS (G) 4 2,295,236 573,809
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 20 7,014,606 350,731

Post-Strike:
THE GATEKEEPERS (G) 4 3,007,417 751,855
MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 20 5,996,447 299,823
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Gokou7 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Wow Reylan... I know MuM is in my faith but thats a super hit and i wish your guild luck!
User avatar
Gokou7
Stablehand
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Mickal Redwater » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:22 am

Sadly most of MuM's networth was just me :P so they just mostly hit me ;)

But good work.. ive been inactive for mostly 2 weeks ;) just got back on today really.. just missed your hit :P
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:42 pm
Location: Pride in the Desert

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby MoP » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 am

Slacker! :evil:

Nice hit Gay-Rey! Let's have some fun :)
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Bogumil » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:39 am

That will have to do for my first action since I returned. Sorry Rey.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby MoP » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:47 am

Too bad we can't rape the whore :( She enjoys it too much...
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 am

Last night, the war chat went something like this, over speaker phone:

Reylan: "Are you sure we can break a 1.1 million net worth kingdom and then fortify the kingdom?"
Ashin: "Yes. Maybe. I mean, I am bored! Who really cares?"
Reylan: "Well, we won't know if we don't try to break them."
Ashin: "Don't be so pessimistic!"
Reylan: "You know how insane this is right?"
Ashin: "If it goes good, I get the credit. If it goes badly, you get the credit."
Reylan: "I guess if it goes well, we are heroes. If it doesn't, we can at least fight some other people."
Ashin: "Yeah!"

Mickal & Bogumil, nice return strike. I am reminded of a book I am reading. In it, two opposing shield-walls battle each other, looking for the weak spot within the wall to break through and collapse the wall of protection. This book takes place before the advent of the longbow or plate armor, so the warriors would make stabbing thrusts with long swords, something for which the old Roman short sword was better suited. Either way, these shield-wall fights were gruesome affairs and very bloody, which is kind of how I saw this. The only problem is that my shield-wall is only four kingdoms long, which allowed your twenty kingdom long shield wall to wrap around our edges and flank us, then crush us.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby MoP » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:49 am

What do you mean, you had a shield?
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Zhord. » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Reylan Talonspyre wrote:Mickal & Bogumil, nice return strike. I am reminded of a book I am reading. In it, two opposing shield-walls battle each other, looking for the weak spot within the wall to break through and collapse the wall of protection. This book takes place before the advent of the longbow or plate armor, so the warriors would make stabbing thrusts with long swords, something for which the old Roman short sword was better suited. Either way, these shield-wall fights were gruesome affairs and very bloody, which is kind of how I saw this. The only problem is that my shield-wall is only four kingdoms long, which allowed your twenty kingdom long shield wall to wrap around our edges and flank us, then crush us.


Bernard Cornwell, Last kingdom et al?
MuM - "We Blame Gili"
User avatar
Zhord.
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:01 am
Location: Elsewhere

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby DeviusZwei » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:32 pm

reylan seriously? perhaps Eaters + G vs MuM may have been a good battle. but this was suicide. dont commit suicide please.
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Ashin » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:14 pm

We will take peace when ever you want, this was a fun war and I liked blowing shit up!!!

Rey is reachable by email.
Ashin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:35 am

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby owly » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:31 pm

i'm available at any porn site
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 am

Teehee! Good war choice, master Reylan!
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:29 am

DeviusZwei wrote:reylan seriously? perhaps Eaters + G vs MuM may have been a good battle. but this was suicide. dont commit suicide please.


I will make this as clear as possible for you: You do not run this faith, nor do you speak for my guild.

Here were the opening stats with that sort of war:

THE GATEKEEPERS (G) 4 2,295,236 573,809
EATERS OF THE DEAD (Eaters) 14 6,520,455 465,747


MERRY UNION OF MERCENARIES (MuM) 20 7,014,606 350,731

Not to mention I was aware of Gerien's kingdoms being on vacation.

Zhord. wrote:Bernard Cornwell, Last kingdom et al?


Yes. Hell, almost any book he wrote about that time. I am currently reading the Arthur series.

Naggie wrote:Teehee! Good war choice, master Reylan!


The way I figure it, since we are so small, we will be hard to add to wars. So why not go offensive and get set and then attack bigger guilds to have more fun with them. They can let us build up all they want. We will come for you all in our own good time.

Finally, I will not downsize my scum or access my kingdoms ... so MuM will have to kill me to drop our NW. Good luck. Ashin said to kill him too!
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:35 am

Oh yeah, one last thing!

MuM made my day when they had to scum kill Ashin's 52,000 acre kingdom! That was priceless.

Man that had to hurt, just a bit.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Bogumil » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:01 pm

The most amusing part of all that was Ric PLing the kingdom at the same time as others were scum killing. Ric "accidentally" killed Ashin that way.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Mickal Redwater » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Yea communication these days is kinda sad... specially cause i dont see the damn Belgian on as much as i used to :P

I woulda liked that 52k acres back ;) grrr... but i'll get it back another way.

umm i dont know who you should talk to when you want peace.... i assume someone should be figuring it out.... not much job, im just a grunt.
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever
User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1033
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:42 pm
Location: Pride in the Desert

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Ricardo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Yeah it was an accident :(

I just wanted to flatten Ashins big dom to make sure he didn't hurt us and then we could take the land - unfortunately a few people had started a scum kill so my furious building shattering sorc proved a little too much.

Surprised Ashin didn't save himself as he was online - as the thieving bugger saved his toher dom by nicking my war fund to refort so he delayed the hurt until zhord got on.

I blame that Belgie for the kill on ashin he got all giddy in wanting to kill someone.

I thought that Belgie fellow had sorted peace? :banghead:
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Ashin » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:08 pm

I could of saved myself but I knew I couldn't defend that land anymore so instead of letting you take the land back, I thought best to just let it die. I saved my other kingdom to make you PL me, this way I could downsized 11k land.

Don't think peace was ever accepted yet.
Ashin
Stablehand
 
Posts: 127
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:35 am

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby owly » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:18 pm

i got so excited i humped my puter
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby LordGalvatron » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:49 pm

I just have to say Rey that I disagree with the title of this thread. There is another Goddess besides Angelique and that woman is named Adriana Lima.

Thats all Good Luck to you Rey
Appearently the best free agent out there.
<Artanis> Galvy, you're my hero.
one part of the triad GM of DARK
User avatar
LordGalvatron
Peasant
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:26 pm
Location: Cybertron duh!

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Jesus Rey, you give your guild a short name like that and don't bother to use "Ain't nothin' but a G thing" at any point?
Dissapointed does not even begin to express how I feel right now.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby DeviusZwei » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:20 am

whoa Rey, don't lash out at me because you decided to throw your head against a brick wall.

i never asked for the war YOU suggested above. I never planned to downhit MuM with or without you. I just ask that you don't commit suicide in a 4 vs 20 war. That's all. Is it so much to ask nowadays that I can't ask from one faithmate to another, "please don't kill yourselves"?

I think maybe you should take a look in the mirror, because lately, someone is beginning to sound and act more like old devius than the current devius. (and im not talkin about myself here)

And if you don't want to be a part of the faith and contribute, and you would rather be self-destructive, that is fine with us, we will scratch you from the allies list and you can kiss our fannies on the way out. Cause lets face it. Its a one way street, you need us, we dont need you. have fun on your own.

also, you have my email you asshole. you got a problem you could have taken it up with me in private, but instead you made false assumptions of my intentions, killed yourselves, and called out your only ally on TB in public. bravo
DeviusZwei, formerly known as Penis With Ears or PWE.
|EATERS GM| / Worst Diplomat since Dysh (but running this age, so vote DeviusZwei!)
User avatar
DeviusZwei
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1994
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Toledo, Ohio punkass

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

Awhile ago, TheEmpire, under Karhedron's wise leadership, attacked my guild the Foundation. It was a fun battle and we fought back with everything we had. They made the same bet I did and they won copious amounts of land from our larger kingdoms. 6 vs. 18 was the kingdom total.

Frankly, the lack of courage in this game is astounding. 4 vs. 20 is not the improbable dream ... it should be the rule! Hit up! Hit hard! Laugh it off if you fail. Anyone who thinks Ashin and I did not just laugh ourselves to death as we were attacking and then the next day when they took back what they could from us are dead wrong.

Plus, we were also expecting the :shock: reaction because I don't normally take shots like this.

Thought I would change it up a bit.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: There isn't a Goddess but Angelique ... (G vs. MuM)

Postby Torkano » Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm

I thought it was a ballsy hit. Never know how a hit will go until you do it. Plenty of age left so there's still time for G to rise back up and coordinate a hit with Eaters. Or Eaters could hit MuM all on their own. But then again, MuM is probably already thinking of that.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users