Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:55 am

Can you blame me for asking ves' tacha?
Stretching out her legs she leaned over until her head was on her knee, the vertebrae in her back popping one by one.
Really look at the examples I have to go on concerning the men in your family when they learn of their wives blessed conditions. All of them turn into these crazed garda. I understand the need, the want for them to keep their mates protected, safe for the well being of their women and their sedrin, but they are suffocating, controlling. Like overseers of slaves to a point. I would die, my very soul would leave me if I were put in such a position. Hai shala? I know you are not anything like them in very many ways Toras, that is another reason I love you as I do. You would see me for who and what I am rather than try and break all that I am.
Finished with stretching Tierney sprang to her feet gracefully. A sly smile turned the corners of her mouth.
I do not know if the same holds true here, but my people believe, where there is death, there is also new life ves' tacha, the whole of my life this belief seems to hold very true. When one life ends another is created, born. I need you to do me one favor my love.
Tierney went to him leaning close to his ear whispering, her breath warm against his skin. She took his hand and placed it on her flat stomach.
Please tell Stryder that we do not need for him to make any of his predictions, that we will know the sex of this baby when he or she arrives in our world somewhere around the close of the year. Juniper McLaughlin puts the date of conception near the week that Aranor declared me properly healed. Imagine that.
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:36 am

A tracking contest?

Kiaras eyebrow arched. The idea had merit, really it had fantastic potential not only as a way of honoring Coles skills as a very accomplished tracker but it would give her a chance to weed out the best of the best. But would the Elites best make it back in time to prove everyone just how damn good she was? It was going to be very interesting seeing GraceAnne and Rayne pitted against each other.

That's perfect Majesty. Bug and Rayne are going to have a field day with this. I think for Mama Mara a dagger throwing contest is called for, as well as seeing who out of all are mages can put on the best "magic" show. That woman was a great many things and had so many talents under her belt. A competition with swords would be best for Griffon. He was a Spartan and one of the most skilled warriors I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. So what do you think?

Kiara really didn't give him time to answer she was already calling for Balin and Ramseys with new orders for what she wanted done to prepare for the new events that were planned. After telling them what she wanted she went back to the subject of Oriana. It was a painful but necessary action that the mage was taking, Kiara knew that even if she didn't like it.

Con would be good for Oriana believe it or not. I have a very strong feeling he'll be seeing her soon, he'll find his way to her you'll see. He might be the only one she allows near her right now. I can't blame her for feeling what she does she's always even when we were young put everyone before herself, it's how all the Shadowbains are really, but she always believed she was given the great gifts she has for a reason and she always thought she use them to help anyone who needed her. She always told me with great power comes great responsibility and even greater consequences for using that power, but she never hesitated to do what was right. She will be all right in time, I know this. Anyway, we can't stay holed up in here all day. Let's go pay Auntie Dearest a visit and don't tell me no Losa because I have been kept away from seeing her with all this chaos long enough.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:38 am

He kissed her deeply and lifted her up to him and spun her around and grinned as he put her down.

Well go figure that was when the conception was. I will tell Stryder to keep his mouth shut. We will know as you said when our child is born. Our child that is something that is music. I can not wait to tell everyone once we get a chance. I do believe one life goes as another is created. Are you sure you do not want to know what we are having.


He laughed and looked at her his eyes dancing.

Are you sure I can not become all brooding and protective of my wife and child?


He winked at her and kissed her again. He was as happy as he could be about the news and he just stood there holding her and holding his hand on her stomach.
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:46 am

Payne is staying here Aranor, that's it no ifs ands or buts about it, I'm not bending on this one at all. But what I will bend on is this...

Sitting up bringing her knees to her chest Paytens off colored hair fell down around her like a blanket. She looked at Aranor in a way that told him she had given their situation more thought and she was willing to compromise but that she was not giving any more than the words that were going to come out of her mouth.

The question of where Ema is going to be raised has never been the issue, the main problem is you don't want to be away from me or your daughter or the rest of the family. Me I can handle being away from all of you.... let me finish before you start goin' multi on me Aranor. Ema has the amazing opportunity to be educated in both our worlds and so she will be but... I won't try and split the year, no six months at one time here or in Firyon. What I am willing to do is cut that time down to four months that don't need to be spent all at one time in Firyon. Meaning if I want to go with her for a week I can, if I want to stay for two I can, if I want to stay for all four months I can. No not I. I should say, we as in you, me and Ema that is if you want to go. You know what I mean, hell your smart enough to figure out what the hell I'm saying. So? Think we can work like that?
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:49 am

See I do come up with some good ideas once in awhile.

He grinned and kissed her.

You also realize with Bryce and Grace coming that means the our niece and nephew will be here along with their mother right. Yes I think it will be interesting to see Rayne and Bug pit against each other. The swords should be good too. Though Condrik will not be up for it, I know it will probably come down to Bryce and Valiant. I am glad you liked the idea because I think it is a good way to honor all of them. I do expect you your majesty will be besting the others in the dagger throwing.

He smiled at her and winked. He knew he would take part in some of them.

You know we could make this interesting and give them a target they are not used to and see who can track it best. But which target to use.


He smiled and put his arm around her.

Why would I tell you no about visiting Auntie dearest. Yes I do think it would be impossible to keep Con from Oriana and I hope you are right that it would be good for her. Think it would be good for him too.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:58 am

NO! You can't tell everyone!
Tierney shouted at him, she didn't mean to, of course Toras would want to tell him family right away but she was not ready for them to know, at least not yet.
Please Toras, I did not mean to shout at you. Can we please wait until our baby has grown some more, I do not want to share our happiness only to have it turn into something grief stricken should anything happen. Just a little more time is all I am asking for, time to make sure everything is progressing as it should be. I am going to do my part to keep our sedre healthy and safe while they grow, I just want this to be our secret for now, let us have our time to be happy, then we can tell everyone. You can be brooding and protective just do not turn into your brother Toras, you know I am not Cyranda Jane and I will not back down from you.
Tierney looked into the eyes of her beloved Beast and saw a happiness there she saw only on the rarest of occasions. Toras always had the light of joy in his eyes but there were times when joy was not the correct word to describe what rested in those eyes. This was one of those rare moments.
I want both of us to be surprised is that so bad? Of course we are going to have to think of names for both but that is not anything we need to concern ourselves with right now.
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:00 am

He leaned and kissed her.

I know you are right with all that has gone on that Payne needs to stay here. Yes I think we can work like that, I do know I will not always be able to go when you go but least I can slip through the shadows to go see you as well. This time has been just crazy and I have been missing you Payten. I missed being able to just lay and talk with you and spend time with you.


He held her to him and ran his fingers through her hair. It was all the smaller things that I missed and kept getting frustrated. I am sorry for all the fighting that has been going on. I love you Payten and I do not know what I would do without you in my life.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:08 am

Well if you want it to be a secret you better not let SJ near you at all you know how he is. But yes we can have our time to be happy and to keep our secret while our baby grows. So Juni is sure I mean really sure that you we are going to have a baby? I mean that is amazing well not amazing in the normal amazing way. But amazing just the same.

He was grinning and lifting her to him again and looked at her his eyes shone with happiness as he looked into her eyes. There was a time he throught this would never happen.
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:10 am

Which target to chose? Hmm..

Kiara face lit up with one of her more twisted little grins playing on her mouth. A target neither of them were used to huh? She looked at Losa her green eyes sparkling.

I can think of a target they are not used to at all. One that Rayne only encountered very very briefly and would not give her an advantage over Bug in the least bit, one that would know how to give them both a challenge.

Leaning over she kissed his cheek.

You know I've never been one to share my toys, but I think in this case, I have to. I'll give them my Demon King. Your demon self can be their target. And Majesty I can think off of the top of my head at least nine times you came up with very good ideas. Two of them involve our very halls, five of them involve our children and two of them involved the destruction of our room. Very good ideas indeed. Now the only reason I said what I did about Dusty is because I know Toras has been in with her and I know he needs his time with her but right now, given all that we have been through I'm giving myself free reign for the next week!
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:22 am

Yes Juniper is sure, not only is she sure but her charming father confirmed what she said also. You my Beast are indeed going to be a father, nothing has made me happier than knowing I will be able to bring your child into this world. After all that we have been through, I was starting to think maybe I would fail you and break your heart by not being able to have children but Juniper and Orion both informed me that all the beatings however brutal did not damage my ability to become with child and here we have the proof. Do you know how much joy I feel seeing your happiness Toras? I cannot put it into words. Do not worry about Stryder, I would think he would smart enough to realize that if we haven't even hinted at being with child, he would keep his thoughts to himself. You have to tell your mother Toras, she will be the first and only to know for now. Maybe now Orion will wake her, he did tell me she has rested enough for his liking.
Tierney was amused. Not until she spoke the actual words did the reality that she and her Beast were going to be parents really set in. Almost instantly after she told him she felt tired. Laughing she put her arms around his neck.
You cannot let me get lazy Toras, fat cannot be avoided but lazy is inexcusable. I'm tired all of a sudden can you believe that? Walk back to the Hall with me Beast, maybe a little nap will not hurt.
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:33 am

And what do I get for being the hunted? We only destroyed the room twice? Seems like more than that we got yelled at for. But yes those were some good ideas that have been had. You know what the best one was though was marrying you.

He grinned at her and kissed her as they walked to the room where Dusty was. He smiled at Toras. Toras stood up and bowed showing them the proper respect. Losa had to smile he knew Toras would always follow something like that unless told other wise. Losa smiled at the man and just nodded. He looked at his aunt and smiled she was looking a bit better. Toras went to go to leave.

There is no reason for you to leave Toras you are alright unless you need to go, this is my wife Kiara. Anything happening here?


When he was told nothing had happened as of yet he was a little disappointed.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 am

Of course nothing has happened yet Majesty. My Godfather did not think it would do the lady well to be woken from her sleep given what the hell has been going on around here. Hell if I was Auntie Dearest I'd be damn happy to sleep through all that bullshit regardless of who the hell was waiting for me to open my eyes. But now, now is different. All the damn demons are dead, the ones that threatened this family anyway, so when Orion shows his darling face you can tell him we're all ready for her to come back. But uh... I don't want to be here when she hears about what happened to Oriana or Cole, you know she had this soft spot in her heart for Alec and Cole and she is not going to be the least bit happy finding out some damn demon other than SJ wanted to know if Cori tasted like chicken.

With her arm around Losas waist Kiara looked at her adopted Aunt thinking.

Uh yanno she never whooped my ass for kicking her out of my room that night you went bonkers on me, or for going all dark and she let me get away with starting an all out brawl that one time. oh hell no I don't want to be here at all. How do we know when she wakes up she won't be mad as hell and decide it's time I settled down?

Of course she was only kidding, but Kiara figured she had to do something to try and lighten the mood a little. Part of the reason was for herself. She was still having a hard time being around Toras knowing it was his flesh and blood, his other family that hurt so many in her family, it wasn't his fault she knew that but it was still hard not to get a little angry.

Going to have to make sure all her grandbabies are here when she wakes up I swear, that'll keep her from kicking anyones ass, one look at Ash should floor her at least enough to make her not remember how bad we've been huh Angel?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:58 am

Val darlin' ye need ta be understandin' one thing. Gabe 'n I never lived like brother 'n sister 'n we never will. Iffin' ye saw anythin' awkward as ye put it it weren't my doin'. That man got plenty a his own demons he be fightin' no reason for me ta add ta that list any more than I already have. Never saw the point is bein' an ass ta someone no matter who they be just because there be a history there. Course I was more than an ass ta Condrik when I left'em, was downright mean about it ta be honest with ye but had ta be, he wasn't hearin' what I was tryin' ta say ta him when I was bein' nice for lack of a better word ta him. Tell ye what though, ye sure as hell d'nay need ta be worryin' bout not a one a them, cause I love ye best ye know!

Down the hall Raynalia could heard a fight, sounded like a fight between young ones, matter of fact sounded like young ones she knew once. Whoever it was they picked the wrong place and time to be acting like they had no sense in their heads. The points of her ears went back and her eyes narrowed.

Sorry darlin' d'nay be knowin' who be hollerin' like that but Jade and her man got enough ta deal with ta day, whoever those wee ones belong ta better not utter a sound when I drag'em home by their ears for causin' a ruckus ta day of all days.

Sliding into black leather shorts and a black leather vest, slipping on black boots the elf stomped across the room and ripped open the door. Her own big mouth could be heard all the way into the great hall. When she saw who was making all the noise she almost keeled over. It was like going back in time and seeing Kiara and Kristian when they were small. If Kiara hadn't told her about the twins she wouldn't have believed her, seeing them now there was no mistaking Kristians children. The twins had arrived and announced their arrival with one hell of a brawl. A brawl that Rayne was putting to an end. She grabbed each child by the their necks and forced them against the wall. Her sapphire eyes were spitting fire.

Ye best be rememberin' just where the hell ye be now Kira Jade 'n Jonathyn Connor! D'nay be thinkin' that just 'cause ye never been 'ere before I'm apposed ta whoopin' yer asses for actin' like animals in ye Aunt Kiaras home ye be hearin' me! Ye be Connors! Stand up straight when someone be talkin' ta ye n' iffin' I be hearin' one sound outta either of ye I'll be bustin' ye both in ye mouths swellin' ye lips so damn bad ye'll not be able ta speak! Do you understand me?

The twins were horrified and looked at the elf like she was really going to kill them. The just nodded their heads at her.

That noddin' shite dun work 'ere. When ye be asked a simple yes or no question ye answer it followed by yes my lord or yes my lady or no sir and no ma'm!

In unison they told her what she wanted to hear.

Yes my Lady.

Good! Now where be your...

Rayne was stunned again when a woman with a head full of ebony curls and eyes so blue they were almost violet came running up the stairs.

I am so sorry! Kira! Jonathyn! What did your Uncle Bryce tell you? What started it this time? It doesn't matter! You will apologize to the Lady here and...

Rayne being Rayne blurted out whatever came to mind once she was able to think.

These be your heathens? Gods above all those years we teased him about her and you... you..
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:16 am

Tierney if you had not been able to have a child I would have understood. There is one thing that would break my heart which is being without you which better not be for a long time. I am happy you are with child Tierney I am, but even if we could not have had a child I would still be happy because I was with you. Don't you know you are what makes the things so much better because of you and it is with you. No other reason except that you and I are together.

He smiled and kissed her and held her to him.

A little laziness is not bad you will need some extra rest probably but that is about all.


He smiled at her and kissed her scooping her up for a moment then putting her down.

I love you Tierney
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 am

You look close enough to Oriana to pass for her...

Kiara had heard the fighting from the floor above and knew right away that her brothers children had made it to the Hall. She also heard the loud mouth elf and figured she better go rescue her niece and nephew before the elf scared them to death. Excusing herself the red head went down the stairs calmly, but that calm turned into total shock when she saw the twins and just how much they looked like her and her twin. To make it worse when Kiara saw their mother she did a double take. Remembering where she was and who she was Kiara shook of her shock and smiled at the woman.

I'm sorry Natalie... I was just surprised to see how much you look like a very dear friend of ours. Of course we know you are not her and will remember to treat you as such.

Right away Natalie went down on one knee and hissed at the twins to do the same, that Kiara might be their Aunt but she was still Queen of a great realm and deserved to be shown the proper respect. Kiara snorted.

You will learn soon enough just how improper we are here in Pallia Natalie, formalities are not high on our list of priorities. Get up please.

The three went back up on their feet and Kiara walked around the twins with her arms folded under her chest taking in everything about them.

From what I have heard your mother say just now and from what your Uncle Bryce has told me, you know exactly who I am, and who your father was to me...

Kira eyed Kiara the same way Kiara was eyeing the twins, right away Kiara saw herself so many years ago and almost laughed.

We've always known who you were. Our father loved you more than anything in the world, he always told us how important you were to him and he felt bad he left you when he did but he said he wasn't as strong as you are he couldn't handle the order he said. He also said you loved him more than you ever loved anyone, that we should never be afraid of you and always do as you say.

Don't forget Ki, he told us if we were ever in trouble we should find her. He said you were the prettiest girl next to our Mother in the whole world too. He never lied to us yanno.

Kiara smirked a little, already these twins had buried themselves in her heart, dammit she wanted to strangle her brother. He could have at least told her about his wife so she didn't fall to her knees when she saw her, how many times did all of them give Kris hell over Oriana? All those years he chased after her, looked out for her when they spent their time at Azraels tower, protected her whenever they were together... they thought it was all just a game like any other game that Kristian played but there she was, Natalie Connor damn near Orianas twin. The night of Orianas test when Kristian nearly killed Kiara to get to the mage Kiara always thought it was the demon hold Oriana had over him, now, now she knew the truth. Dammit Kristian really did love Ori! That would have made for one hell of a fight if Kain ever knew, if Ori herself ever knew. Poor Kristian she thought. Poor Kristian? To hell with that poor Natalie! Did she ever know? Shaking her head Kiara stopped thinking about it. Natalie was Natalie, and she was here with Kristians children that was all that mattered.

No he wouldn't lie to you. Bet even if he told you something you didn't want to hear he was still telling you the truth. I loved your father with all my heart, I still do. You two should know without me even having to say it he was my twin after all.

Aye we know don't we Kris? Oh I call my brother by his middle name just so yanno. So what do we call you?

Well what do you want to call me?

We think we should call you Aunt. We mean that is who you are after all, since we were born Pop would tell us stories of you at bedtime and any time we asked. We grew up on your stories.

Tears welled in Kiaras eyes but she would not let them fall not until she was alone with her husband. Her brother managed to break her heart all over again only this time he did it from the grave and through his children.

I think I could live with that.

Kiara winked at them and Kira started laughing.

There it is Kris! The wink!

All of a sudden the twins ran to her nearly knocking her over trying to hug her both at the same time. Without so much as thinking Kiara grabbed each twin around the waist and hoisted them up like she was carry two buckets of water.

Come on Natalie, it's time your children met more than their Aunt Rayne...

Jonathyn stopped laughing and from his awkward position managed to turn his head to look at the elf.

Holy shite! Ki! Did you hear that?!

Raynalia...

The twins were stunned into silence and stayed that way the whole time Kiara carted them up the stairs and kicked at Dustys door to get Losas attention.

Hey your Majesty! Bring your demon ass out here and come see what I found!
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

You'd survive Aranor because we have a daughter that would need you that's what you'd do without me. Listen I love ya more than anything ya know that but don't ever ever build your world around someone else like that yanno ya could end up broken for life if things went all wrong. No I'm not sayin' we're gonna go all wrong but changes are on the horizon Aranor, changes you might not like, changes I might not like. Everything is going to depend on how we deal with those changes.

As much as she wanted to stay in bed like that with him they had their own family and their own responsibilities to see to. Making sure everything was ready for Ema came first, then there was going to be the usual running around doing this and that for the rest of the family and then maybe if there was enough time left in the day, she'd finally be able to take some time out for her brother and her Pa.

Out of bed Aranor, can't lay around all day yanno.

Payten did something that was so out of character for herself, yes she was home in Pallia but with all the royalty and dignitaries that were coming to Pallia, Payten had to put on her princess face just like Payne was going to have to play at being King. The twins were the ruling family of Firyon and it was important to her that she stand with her brother in as a unified force. Carefully she chose her clothing, a pale green elven gown with a braided golden belt that fell across her hips, she brushed out her hair pinning the sides back leaving a few loose curls to frame her face. She wore matching pale green slippers and for the time being she took the gold ring out of the side of her nose. When she was done she looked at herself in the mirror pleased at what she saw. True she might be dressing the part of the princess but when she looked in the mirror she still saw Payten. Turning around she looked at Aranor.

Well what'cha think? Think I'll be able to pass for the proper princess until Payne and I are giving the all clear and can go back to our peasant ways?
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am

Yes Ash is going to shock her heck that boy is huge. Then again look at his father. Speaking of children like their father.

When he walked out he nearly fell seeing the twins and then seeing their mother. Gods she looked like the mage that had just been meeting with them not too long ago. He smiled and grinned at the kids.

Well Bryce was right that portrait in the study of you and Kristian could be these two. I hope your trip went well as can be expected.

He smiled at the children. He looked at Natalie when it looked like she was going to do some type of formality.

Please don't especially in the family quarters it is not necessary. I am not into all of that and when it is necessary kind of just deal with it.

Spitfire, Orion is getting ready to bring her from her sleep well give her what is needed.


He knew Kiara was having a hard time because of Toras being there and he put his arm around her once the kids were put down and whispered in her ear.

Toras said if you wish to sit with her a bit he will go see his grandchild, he understands about you being uncomfortable with him there.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:33 am

He smiled at her and he kissed her.

Yes changes are coming but you know what changes do not have to break any of us. Most important is our family. We have Ema and we will make it through whatever comes our way Payten. I know that.


He got up and listened to her for a bit.

I can go through the shadows and get Ema's stuff from the house so that we will have things here. Unless you are wanting things that can be left here as well. What do you think Payten
?

He started getting dressed in his more formal attire that would be more Prince like, gods he hated having to play the Prince but he loved his princess.

So does this look all right my Princess. I know none of us like putting on the Royalty face and all. I do think you are a beautiful Princess my love
.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Valiant Panton » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am

I know you love me best I see it in your eyes you know. I also know that Gabriel needed to see that you were ok and I am alright with that. I mean it is not like it was any big surprise you two have a history together just like you and Con have a history together. Any word on how Con is doing

As they were talking he heard it too and he heard the commotion being caused by them. He smiled and watched his wife and just waited for her afterward. He put his arm around her.

Hell I thought that was Ori for a moment different but the same too. You know a lot of people say we all look like someone else.
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
User avatar
Valiant Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:04 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:41 am

He woke up holding her and smiled kissing her.

Would love to stay in bed like this all day but I got to change the bandages. I have to find out how my sister is. I am worried about her and I know she has been through a lot. So Princess we should get the brood ready if they are not already and then go see what we can do to help if you are up for it.

He smiled and leaned and kissed her gently.

No worries I know I still have to take it easy for now no brawling or anything just yet.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:14 pm

Nope, don't know a damn thing about Con right now Val. He has his wife with him so my babysitting duties are over. If there was something really wrong with him I would have been told and seein' how no one came tearing through here except for those twin terrors he must be alright.
Rayne was bothered. Not because of how Natalie looked, yeah that had thrown her a little but she was more interested in why the women had a familiar scent however faint it was. She smelled like Oriana, that was something the elf could not look passed, could not chalk up to coincidence.
Aye they do say we all have someone in the world that looks like us, I'm proof of that, Gray whats his name was proof of that, that man was damn near the spittin' image of Gabriel from what Jade says, c'nay believe she took'em to her bed like that either! Not the point I'm gettin' at. We all may have another out there with our face but our signatures be our own, they make us unique, tell me why that woman smells like my violet eyed bitch of a mage then? I don't like it Valiant not one damn bit.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:21 pm

I'll see her after she's awake... would you excuse us for a minute please, I need to talk over an Elite matter with my husband that will only take a minute....

Smiling at the twins and their mother Kiara pulled Losa into Dustys room. She didn't care that Toras was in there what she had to say put any bad feelings or thoughts she had about the mans kin out of her mind. She grabbed Losa by the sleeve of his shirt.

What in the hell was he thinking?! Losa did you take a good look at that woman? My brothers wife! It's like looking at Oriana and did you catch what I caught? You had to have, you have a better sense of smell than I do and even I picked up on it! Losa she smells like Ori! All the times we teased and taunted my brother about how that damn mage had him wrapped around her finger and she didn't even know it... what did he do? How the hell did he find her? Better yet where did he find her? And did you see those children? It's like Kristian and I were reincarnated! Genetics can account for some crazy happenings but they are identical to Kris and I! We don't need any more damn drama right now! I want to know everything about this woman! I don't care how it's done but make it happen Majesty.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Valiant Panton » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:29 pm

That is rather odd that she would have a similar scent. I mean is there any reason that could be. Could she be related to her or anything? I guess I just am thinking of reasons why. Just thinking aloud. Well you are right we would have heard something. I do hope that you and Con are able to work something out. I still want to go talk to him but with the loss of Cole this may not be the best time.

He leaned and kissed her and looked at her.

We will figure out whatever it is that is going on. After all you are one determined elf when it comes to things. Is there a way a signature would be shared


Before he could answer he saw the man that was coming there and inwardly groaned hoping that this was not going to turn into another argument with Con acting like and ass to his wife.
If you don't have enemies you don't have character - Paul Newman
Fervent well because I can't edit the avatar yet
DEM stalker of the Week according to Koi
User avatar
Valiant Panton
Stablehand
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2004 11:04 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Of course I picked up on it how could it not be picked up on it. Bryce has known the woman a long time he said something to that effect, so maybe he would be the best one to talk to. She does look like her and everything. We will get what information we can and yes they do look exactly like the pictures I have seen.

He decided he needed to lighten the mood a little and he moved to her ear and whispered.

Well looks like your replacement will need to do some growing up you know in 20 years she will look like you and well maybe


He started laughing he expected to be hit in the gut for it.

I am teasing love you know no one could ever take your place.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:40 pm

Yanno the whole royalty bit isn't so bad I mean really how many little girls play at being a princess dressing up in their mamas clothes and waiting for their prince to come charging in on their white horse to rescue them from an evil wizard or a princess eating ogre? I get to be grown up and still play Princess, and be lucky enough at the end of the day to rest my head still being that princess but still being me and I get the Prince too! So see not bad at all.

Payten straightened out his collar took a step back and smiled.

You sure do clean up nice Highness.

Winking at him she took his hand and pulled him into the hallway leading him down to the great hall, the final touches for the hall had been finished and everywhere Payten looked there were decorations, pictures and objects all honoring Cole as well as the Elite who had gone on before him. She couldn't help but smile. Kiara found a way to take a tragedy and make it into something perfect and even joyful.

No running through the shadows for you today Aranor. Until Payne gets here it's on us to represent Firyon. Look at all of this! So many memories are held in the walls of this Hall, I didn't realize just how deep an impact the Connors and the Elite made in this world. Absolutely amazing. Ema is a very lucky baby to have two great families to learn from and to know. I can't wait for her to get here so we can show off our own little princess.
Last edited by Payten on Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron