Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Oriana » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:11 am

Oriana eyes snapped opened, there was a rage in her guiding her every move, she was in her tower but didn't stay there for long, everything in her was screaming at her that there were still demons nearby, not demons like SJ and TJ but one stronger than them both. Her dark red eyes narrowed and a growl came from the back of her throat one that built up with the grief that collided with her new obsession to see the demon dead. If she died then so be it but she was going to have her revenge and avenge her parents, she was going to avenge Cole. The last thing Oriana heard when she vanished from her tower was Payten screaming at Aranor that he needed to stop her.
Oriana found her prey, she didn't see anyone else, she was too in tune with the essence inside her willing her forward, whispering to her that the demon had to die by any means necessary. A delicate hand with strength not normally possessed came from nowhere wrapping around the throat of the demon in the guise of a man. With an unnatural speed the mage ran slamming the demon into a wall of the Hall, her deep red eyes burned with the fire of her hatred and grief, the lines on her body turned darker, a peal of thunder boomed through the hall. Strong hands were on her coming from everywhere trying to pry her hand from the demons throat it took a some time and she fought like hell even setting something or was it someone on fire she didn't know. It was the first time in her life that Oriana was not thinking and was letting her actions be guided by her emotions, deep down she knew how dangerous that was but she was too consumed to care. Whatever happened was going to happen and consequences be damned. Those hands were finally able to make her release her hold, she had heard voices some shouting some talking calmly to her but she couldn't make out the words. Lightning came down like rain lighting the inside of the hall, Oriana turned on the faces she knew but couldn't place, snarling she found herself cornered. If they wanted to play then she would kill them all.
My Heart, My Soul Lies Within the Dragonhand.
I'll miss you everyday until I see you again Darth
User avatar
Oriana
Peasant
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am

As he headed down and through following Oriana's traces he yelled for Condrik. As close as anyone else was to Oriana he knew Condrik would be able to get through to her. He helped to pry her hands from Toras's throat and on cue almost there came Condrik followed by Ariela. He went to say something to his brother but it was too late Con just went over to the demon and wrapped her in a bit of a bear hug. In his state he should not have been doing that but he knew whay Condrik would do that.

Oriana listen to me you need to snap out of it this is not the demon that caused all the problems he killed the demon that made the attacks, he also saved Losa and all. You got the wrong demon.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:28 am

He knew as soon as he heard his name coming from Aranor that something was wrong with Ori. Con jumped from bed and kissed Ari.

I know I have to take care of myself but my sister is in trouble right now Ari and just as she would not let me remain with a problem I can not have her going through this and not be there for her.

He was the only one stupid enough when she started going on her rampage to go up and just wrap his arms around the mage.

Come on sis you don't want to hurt me now do you after all you did to make sure that I would be ok. Do you really want to make it so i am worse off cause that is what is going to happen if you do not snap out of this and soon too. Come on Ori you know you love your guardian too much to stay snapped like this.


He was not prepared for what would come but he knew whatever it was he was going to be there for the woman that was family to him and do all taht he could to help her.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Raynalia » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:50 am

Rayne came down the stairs her hand still in Kiaras, she had heard the thunder and shuddered, the sound was like a herald warning them all that it wasn't over yet. When they were in the stairwell they could all see and smell the lightning, Oriana was awake, it had to be her. When they were in the great hall Rayne had not been expecting to see Oriana surrounded by Losa, TJ and SJ, Losa was trying to talk to her but the mage was snarling hearing nothing. Then Aranor was there, he failed in getting through to her. When the elf saw Condrik come out of no where and wrap his arms around Oriana she closed her eyes, she couldn't watch. When she heard the thud of something hitting the ground her eyes snapped opened. There was a glimmer of hope. Oriana hadn't killed Con she just pushed him away from her knocking him to the ground. Rayne moved thinking but not thinking, if anything could get Oriana out of the place she was in it would be one of two things, Kain or a child. Oriana would never hurt a child. Knowing she was probably going to catch hell from Losa later Rayne made Kiara sit down out of the way, asked Valiant to stay with her and she flew back up the stairs. She found Aidan. The red headed little boy with his fathers eyes as big as moon listened to his Aunt Ray tell him that Aunt Ori was hurting in her heart very badly and it was making her do things she wouldn't normally do, that she needed his help to get Aunt Ori to calm down. Aidan was always a smart kid and swore he would do what she and his Mama told him to. She picked the boy up keeping him close to her even though he was getting to big to be carried until they were back downstairs with Kiara. Sitting Aidan next to his mama the elf looked at Kiara whispering.
She's going to end up killing someone Jade. You know she'd never hurt Aidan, she brought that boy into this world and loves him like she loves her own. She needs to be reigned in and incase you haven't noticed those men aren't having much luck. If you and I and Aidan go to her, she's not going to hurt any of us. Think about it, no matter whats happened with me and Gabriel she still sees me as her sister in law and as her parents daughter and because she loves Gabe so much she wouldn't hurt him by hurting me. She loves you as much as she loves me and what was the first thing she said to you? She was sorry for not being able to protect Cole. We have to get through to her. IF for some reason we can't reach her Aidan can shadowrun and get out.
Kiara was more calm now but she still would not and could not look at Losa. She kept her focus on Aidan.
Do you want to do this Aid?
Aidan was looking at her, his broken heart evident in his eyes.
Mama... Uncle Cole...
Kiara took him in her arms and hugged him tightly to her.
I'm sorry Aid, Aunt Ori did try to protect him but the monster that attacked them was too strong. I'll tell you everything I know soon Aid, what I don't know your... Papa... can tell you.
Aunt Ori is really hurting Mama, I'm not scared of her you know, she wouldn't hurt me. I want to help her.
Nodding Kiara took Aidans one hand, Rayne took the other, keeping him between them the trio moved across the room not looking at anyone but Oriana. When they were close to her Aidan called out to her.
Aunt Ori look at me! It's me Aidan!
Both the elf and the assassin felt the boy shudder but he stood his ground.
I know what happened to Grandmama Mara and Grampa Griffon Aunt Ori. I know what happened to Uncle Cole. It wasn't your fault yanno. Aunt Ori you were the one who stayed with me and talked with me when Papa tried to killed to Mama, you stayed with me when I was scared and alone. I know you're scared now and you feel alone so I'm here Aunt Ori. You don't have to be scared or alone, I love you Auntie I'll stay with you and sing you to sleep too like you did with me.
Aidan broke away from them and Kiara reached out for him, her fingertips just grazed his shirt. Her son threw himself into the mages arms and Kiara and Rayne moved to stand right in front of her.
Ori girl you have to stop now, look down...
Oriana looked down seeing the boy clinging on to her and looked back up between Rayne and Kiara.
It wasn't your fault Ori, none of it. If you need to blame someone blame me, I'm always asking you to do more than anyone should. Look at Aidan Ori, look at him and see how much he loves his Auntie, he's right Ori, you aren't alone. Rayne and I are here like we have always been, like you have always been. We have always been there for each other Ori, from the time we were children til now. We won't let you be alone and we'll get through this. You don't always have to be the strong one Ori but this...
Dammit ye violet eyed bitch this is not the way to do it. Now stop actin' like one of those lunatic women ye c'nay stand an' tell that boy that ye fixin ta be a'ight, ye know ye will be so stop actin' like it be the end of the world do ye hear me? We all be losin' 'ere Oriana Shadowbain, but we not be standin' ta lose anymore ye hear me?
Aidan scowled at Rayne and hugged the mage tighter.
Raynie! Don't talk to her like that!
Oriana sank to her knees then, her eyes were slowly returning to normal, she put her arms around Aidan.
Aidan.. don't yell at your Aunt Ray like that. I.. I promise honey, I'll be alright, I just hurt and your right, I am scared and I did feel alone but not anymore. Go to your Mama honey.
Oriana looked at Rayne and Kiara from her knees.
I'm sorry Jade, I can't do this anymore, not now. I have to go home.
Oriana was there one moment and gone the next, someone came from upstairs to tell them that the bodies of the Shadowbains had vanished, others that had been in the mages tower came down reporting that the tower had somehow kicked them out and was now locked up tight, that the very door to the tower had vanished.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wanna heal,I wanna feel what I thought was never real
I wanna let go of the pain I’ve felt so long

I wanna heal, I wanna feel like I’m close to something real
I wanna find something I’ve wanted all along
Somewhere I belong
User avatar
Raynalia
Peasant
 
Posts: 744
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:59 am

He got up and looked to the others watching hoping for his sister to be ok. He moved out of the way he was just a little dazed. He listened to her and to the others and then to her and she was gone. He knew he would not be seeing his sister for awhile. He sighed taking a deep breath and looked to Ari.

I am fine Ari did not really hurt just caught me more off guard. She just needs some time you know we will be seeing her once she has had time.

At least that is what his hope was his heart did ache for his sister and her losses. He held on to Ari.

I promise will stay in bed and not get into anymore trouble. Nice quick thinking there Rayne and Aidan.


He stopped when he saw the demon that Oriana had gone after.

By the nine hells uncle Toras
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:06 am

He had shaken off the attack by Oriana and had not really wanted to fight her so he was glad when the others pulled her fingers off of his neck. He saw the looks from some of the people he saw the way Losa looked at the red head and what he had been told by his family on the way in he knew who she was.

He went to her and bowed.

My apologies Queen Shadow for all the trouble my son and his mother did and her brother. Her brother is the one that attacked those that you love and then tried to attack your husband and my nephew. The attacks were a tragedy and I know you lost people and I am sorry for that. I had been locked away some place well that is a story for another time. If it is ok with you I am going to stick around and check on Dusty and make sure no one else pops up. Was going to sit and talk with the boys and Cade some about what they are since they do not seem to know.

He stayed bowed to her and waited for her response he saw how a few were looking at him and he knew it was because of the similiarities between him and SJ.
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:14 am

Toras!
Tierney came running down the stairs, her black and white streaked hair trailing behind her like a banner, she knew there were strong magicks and supernatural powers at play and did what she knew the Beast would expect her to do. She stayed out of sight on the floors above helping with the children until the rumblings that rocked the Hall stopped. As soon as she started to feel even the slightest bit of calm in the Hall she tore off to find her husband. Launching herself at Toras she was very aware of a new presence in the Hall but until she saw for herself that the Beast was unharmed she wasn't going to concern herself with anything else. Never one to shy away from herself or her reactions to the man she married Tierney wrapped herself around him, her arms went around his neck, her legs went around his his waist. She looked at him with her dark blue eyes then grinned leaning to his ear.
And here I was worried almost senseless about you, you feel all right to me, more than all right actually.
In front of everyone Tierney kissed him deep, that kiss lingered for longer than what could have been considered proper but Toras never cared about proper why should she?
Are you really well ves' tacha?
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:27 am

You're sorry for the troubles your son and the rest of your so called kin caused? Sorry? Sorry does not even begin to cover the destruction that has been brought down on my family! These losses we suffered here today are just a few in a very long time of many losses and attacks that we have endured at the hands of your demon spawn! You're sorry? You don't even know what in the hell you're sorry for other than what you have seen here today! I would never keep you from staying to be with your children or your true wife who incase you haven't been told was nearly killed at the hands of your bastard. That woman, that mage whose family your spawn wiped out in the space of a heartbeat... and all this time my husband and my brothers.. you don't know a damn thing about what this family has lost and today I was actually terrified of my husband can you apologize and make that right? Our elf was put through hell and .... if you weren't the father of my brothers and sisters I swear I would find a way to send you back to wherever the hell it is you came from! You're sorry. Heh.

Kiara was so angry she didn't keep anything back, hell she could barely think to even form words, she had so much she wanted to say, needed to say but it was all just too much. She picked Aidan up ignoring everyone.

Come on baby, it's getting late and you've been through enough for one day. Don't worry about Aunt Ori, Uncle Con is right, she will back when she's had time with Uncle Kain and your cousins.

Seething Kiara kept calm enough to take Aidan to his room, she tucked him in and stayed with him until he fell asleep, then repeated the process with her daughters and finally Bennett. When she was done she couldn't bring herself to go back downstairs so she went back into Aidans room and lay down beside him running her fingers over his fiery hair until her eyelids grew heavy and sleep caught her.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Starfire » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 am

He had listened to the woman and just let her say what she needed to. He had not known about any of it but still he felt some what responsible for it was his son, his sons mother and her brother that were responsible for it. He was angry at the tricks played for so many years and he sighed. He moved to go to talk to the others he wanted to see Dust especially after what was told to him. He would sit in the room and talk to his children and nephews and whoever else wanted to sit with them. His hand had went over Dusty's hand and he held it to him while he talked to the others. He knew that later on Losa was going to have a story to tell his wife. The reality would also settle in that most of their family would outlive their wives. The good thing was they would age normally up until adult hood then would stop again in a way and would keep the appearance. He sighed and thought about just how much havoc could be made by the simplest of truths and he just hoped those involved were ready for the truths told. Once the others had left he had just say there and held her hand to his chest.
User avatar
Starfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2002 3:02 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:40 am

He had his wife up in his arms and he kissed her.

Yes I am fine Tierney. The story is kind of crazy but this is the man I am named after. This is Toras Deamons. He wants to talk to us all then we can go to bed I think that we all need that. Are you coming with

He figured she might like to come but also was not sure that she would come. He smiled at her and knew she would stay as close to him as possible under most circumstances.
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 am

He listened to all that was going on it was a good thing that Toras Sr had not tried anything. He knew his uncle would feel guilty for what happened even thought it was not his fault from what he was hearing. He heard his wife and the words she spoke. He would go to her after this meeting was done.

He kept in his mind the things Toras told them when he went to get his wife. He gently lifted her to him and kissed her forehead laying her into their bed he went and checked on all the children. At least what he found out could be useful with finding out even more later but he knew not to ask a lot of things with Toras just being back. He sat in his chair looking out the window for a bit. He thought about Cole and then in the solitude of their room he cried for his brother that died to protect the others.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am

Do you really need to ask me such a question Toras? Of course I will be going with you.
Tierney took in everything about the man she was told was her husbands father, the similarities between Toras the father and Stryder the son were remarkable, it would be so easy to mistake one for the other. She also saw a profound glimmer of regret in his dark eyes. Kiara was too wound up to see what Tierney saw, she couldn't blame Kiara for her reaction. The history of the Elites losses spread far and wide, to know that the same people had a hand in so many of those tragedies would have been enough to cause even Tierney to lash out in very much the same way. There were many questions she had for Toras the father but those questions could wait until another time, once he had the time he needed to speak with his children and to see his wife with his own eyes. Tierney would bide her time and approach him when the opportunity presented itself. Until then she would listen and learn all she was able to about her beloved Beast and the history of his own people.
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:10 am

Well look whose come to see us Ash. Your big bad demon daddy!

Cyranda had just gotten Ash to sleep when Stryder came into their room at the hall. She whispered to their son while she crossed the room to kiss her husband. Was she bad for not being able to keep the smile from her face or the joy from lighting up her blue eyes? The hell she was not, no one had to like that she was disgustingly happy, if she had to she would go home to the house she and Stryder shared their life in and that was that.

Say goodnight to your son big bad demon daddy.

Her heart melted in a pool at her feet seeing how Stryder was with their baby, the smile on her face grew even wider while she watched them together, even though the baby was sleeping it was still a sight to see. Stryder kissed the top of their sons head and ran his hand over the few little bits of dark hair then Pixie put the baby down into the bassinet that was in the room. As soon as Ash was tucked in she grabbed Stryders hand and pulled him into the bathroom, she wanted to talk to him without her mouth waking up the baby. She sat down in the sink of all places her legs dangling over the front.

Wow what a day huh? I tell ya I wasn't expecting to come up out of the lake so soon but the fey said it was time and bam there I was, short shorts big boobs and all! I still can't believe I tackled your Pa guess I should apologize to him the right one tomorrow or something huh? Stryder when can we go home? Your Pa can come stay with us theres just so much damn chaos here it can't be good for Ash can it? So Toras is back, I know he wanted to talk to all of you so what did he say? Anything good? I mean about you babe, he must really be proud as hell to have you and TJ for sons, I know I know don't forget Cade pffft I didn't but yanno know me I'm all about you. I've got a few things to tell you too did you know that? Like every time we are going to have a baby I'll have to spend some time with the fey after the birth, and did you know I could manipulate the very rain if I wanted to? Oh and there is one other thing too but I don't know how appropriate a time it is for me to be saying something like this. I know I know when have I ever cared about whats appropriate right? Anyway did you know I heal faster than the snapping of fingers? Know what that means? Take a guess.

She winked at him while she kept right on talking.

I do feel horrible though demon daddy. I mean here we are with this gorgeous son who looks nothing like his mother at all by the way, and Payten had her little girl so I'm damn near bursting with happiness but theres all this death and I just can't feel sad. Kinda makes me a bad person huh? I hope not really I don't mean to be bad I just can't help it sometimes yanno.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:27 am

When he was done listening to his father he put his arm around her and walked out. He smiled looking at Tierney.

Glad you stayed out of that mess earlier it went from one thing to another so simply. But so much did not have to happen but it did. There is a lot to take in but right now I plan on taking my wife up to our room here and spending the time with you. Any complaints about that one?


He smiled and kept his arm around her and kissed her deeply and just grinned he kept seeing in his mind a baby that was theirs.
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:32 am

Pa is not going to go too far from Ma you know. At least think you would understand that one. Ash is good about sleeping through the night already. Soon we will move back home right now our family needs us. There has been so much that happened in the span of a week. You would not believe some of the stuff if I told you.

He held on to his Pixie like his life depended on it and in a way it. He was kissing her every chance he got giving he each moment that he could he never knew that he could miss one person so damn much as he missed her while she was recovering.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Cyranda » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 am

Right right no he wouldn't go far from Mom would he? Sorry wasn't thinking, too much excitement yanno. Hey you really did miss me huh? If you're like this what would you be like if I was gone even longer I wonder!

When he told her she wouldn't believe what happened while she was gone she leaned back and gave him a look that suggested maybe he was a little on the daft side.

Let's review here shall we? First night I met you you nearly bite my face off because you obviously didn't know how to handle a woman like me, same night you change into a wolf, almost get eaten by a werewolf and damn near turn into one yourself. Couple of days later I'm walkin' on water and hoppin' in your bed all in the same afternoon. That same day my Uncle decides he's gonna kill me but you kill him instead we go to Aquamarine where you get to meet Darius the lovable but still brain hungry zombie boy thanks to a curse. We stay in Iallia for three months everythings pretty normal so we come home where Payten and I get yanked up by those crazy elves that I know taste like rotten meat because you told me so after you ate one... and that was all in the first what four months I met you... need I go on? There isn't a damn thing I wouldn't believe with this family anymore so demon of mine, enlighten me on what you think I wouldn't believe.
What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
To Quote the Payten:
You get SJ and Pixie and the rest of us run for cover.
User avatar
Cyranda
Stablehand
 
Posts: 276
Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:42 am

There is a great deal that needs to settle in with everyone I believe. In time everyone will be able to make sense of what happened, it is all still too raw to everyone. I was able to keep myself from getting involved because if there is anything that you have taught me other than to be unafraid to love freely it is there is a time and place for me to make a move, what happened downstairs was neither the time nor the place. It was a matter that needed to be dealt with by the people that were there, outside interference would only have made an already horrible situation worse. I do wish there was something we could do for Lady Oriana Toras, her Dat and Dya lost their lives in the battle to protect this great Hall and the great family that lives within its walls against that beng. And what of Kiara? The core of her clachan, of the Connor tribe is gone, the last of them fell this day, her bar has reunited with the others of her clan. This must be very hard on her and her King. I hope she understands she is part of a bigger kumpa'nia, that we will do whatever we are able for her and her King.

Entering their room Tierney started removing her clothes while she talked and searched the room for her sleeping gown.

You ask some of the strangest questions Toras.

Finding the slip of a sleeping gown she pulled it over her head, the silk was cool against her skin, crossing the room she went to the balcony and opened one of the double doors, a gentle summer wind blew into the room making her hair fly back behind her.

I would never complain about any amount of time you want with me. Listen to the world as it is right this moment Toras, it's so quiet, only the winds sighing their songs of mourning, it is difficult to believe that just a few short hours ago this place was filled with the sounds of battle screams and moarte. I know that this is our great kumpa'nia, that we are apart of something more, something that is bigger than the both of us but it is also times like these that I long for those days when it was only you and me. Is that wrong of me ves' tacha to sometimes wish for simpler times when our days were spent running from those after my head and our nights were filled with so much fire we could have lit the world as if we were the great fire in the sky?
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:57 am

delete please
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:59 am

Sometime during the night Kiara woke bolting straight up in her bed. The familiar scent of Losa was all around her, it was a smell that stung her eyes with tears. In her sleep she had been able to keep the nightmarish image of the man she loved as a demon from her dreams, but her dreams had been haunted none the less. Over and over she watched one by one as each of her family, as each of the Connors fell. She saw herself so young coming home and finding her fathers lifeless body, his throat slit while he sat before the fire in his study. She bore witness to each of her brothers meeting their end, some were taken from her by the actions of others, one had succumbed to an illness he knew nothing about until it was too late, her twin was killed by a monster born of chaos and hatred. But when she came to Cole, she saw nothing, knew nothing. Her last memory of him was of him smiling and laughing telling her not to worry he would make sure to keep all the heathens in line while they were in Astrail. Then he was just gone, his body laying on the floor of the Great Hall. It was Cole that made her jerk from her sleep. Oriana had taken her parents home to be laid to rest in Astrail as was only right, she needed to start the preparations for Coles funeral rites. There would be nothing simple about it just like there had been nothing simple about the others, as low key as she had tried to keep them all, the whole of their realm had turned out for each burial. The only burial she had not personally overseen was that of her twin, that had been one time she was not strong enough to see the task through. Kiara hadn't even attended her brothers burial. She went to his grave when it was all over and mourned for him alone. She heard a small sigh and her head turned so fast she thought she might have pulled a muscle but that was quickly forgotten. The sigh had come from the man sitting in the corner of the room, Losa was looking at her with his blue eyes, eyes that had always brought a sense of comfort and calm to her. Now she looked at those eyes wondering when she was going to the eyes of the demon staring back at her. It took all her willpower for her not to go running from the room, she forced herself to stay calm, gods how she wanted to start screaming for Cole, but even if she had Cole would not come barging through the door demanding to know what in the nine hells was wrong with her for bellowing at such an hour. A tear slid down her cheek and she wiped it away before Losa could notice, if he tried to comfort her she might very well throw herself off the balcony her fear having gotten the better of her. Taking a deep breath she tried to keep her voice from shaking. She had meant to ask him if he was alright but that wasn't what came out.

How long have you been sitting there for?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:39 am

He saw her he knew his wife too well on some levels could always tell when she was trying to stay calm over anything else.

I have been sitting here since I put you to bed after the talk with Toras. I know how much you like your bed. Jacob and Quinn tried something new with this one they took care of it when they could. I just knew I would not be able to sleep if I went to bed. I did not want to wake you.


He had been sitting there thinking about all that happened. He then just looked at her.

I was thinking over everything that has happened. Another reason is I did not want to go to bed then find that you could not stand to be close to me knowing now what I really am. I was not sure if you would rather me sleep in another room until you feel more comfortable with me and see that there is nothing to be terrified about.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:48 am

He smiled at her and kissed her deeply bringing her closer to him.

Nope I already know he won't be going to far. I do want to bring Ash to see him soon. He had no idea about this life. I love you Cyranda Jane Deamons. More than I ever thought possible. I really do not want to see what it would be like to be without you even longer because I missed you, and our son missed you.


He smiled at her and held her rubbing her stomach gently his hand running over her.

You know you do not feel like a woman that pushed out an eleven pound baby, we had a big boy there. But we expected something like that. Maybe not so big but we did know that Ash was going to be big. I wonder if Ash will look like Pa and I. I mean that would be kind of interesting. I knew him as soon as I saw him. He saved Losa's life you know. I wonder how many marks Losa has on his neck from the demon.


He started to tell her about everything that had happened while she was gone.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:52 am

He knew Oriana's tower was locked and since he knew it might not be a good idea to go home yet he did head to the room that he and Payten used when they came to spend time at the Hall. He got undressed and then changed into the wolf and went laying up against her on the bed being quiet going into bed. He was not sure if she was asleep or awake once the meeting with Toras was done. He stretched out next to her as he did anytime he slept with her with him being in that form.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 am

Ouch. Kiara couldn't keep herself from wincing. Even in the dark with only a small sliver of moonlight streaming in she could see that he was hurting, not only because of what happened to Cole or anyone else but because he heard and remembered what she had said to Toras. Gods what the hell was she supposed to do? Her heart kept telling her that there was nothing to afraid of, he was still the same man he always was, but then her head would start talking telling her the man she knew never turned into a demon that could kill her or anyone else with just a swat of his hand if he so wished to. Dammit Kiara stop this! Stop? How? Don't you think if I could I would she screamed back at herself. She had to be really careful with what she said, the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him more.

It's not the knowing, it was the seeing. You didn't see what I saw, there was nothing Losa, nothing of you to been seen anywhere when you... even when you were trying to kill me... I don't know how to explain it. It was like there was nothing left of you at all when you were like that. When you were like that did you remember who you were? Did you have control over yourself enough that if I would have gotten between you and that demon would you have known me? I was so scared because I didn't you at all Losa, I didn't know you. You really need to see yourself when your like that to truly understand how you finally managed to scare me to my knees.

Hell yes she was terrified but now that he was there in front of her for her to see him with her own eyes, looking at her with his clear blue eyes she saw him, saw his heartache over everything that took precedence over her fear. Crawling across the bed she slipped out and went to him. Standing in front of him she put her hand under his chin and tilted his head so she could look at him.

If you can become the demon and show me even a spark of yourself then I won't be scared anymore. Don't you know my biggest fear has always been losing you? I will get over this fear just like I overcame my fear of the shadows.
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:01 am

He listened to her and kept her close and just took in what she was saying.

I had never thought about this all before until we were all talking to Dad tonight. There are going to be some of us that will have to learn to live without those that we love the most. Being demon like we are we go through the aging process just fine until we reach about the ages we are now. Then we will slow it down. We will stay looking the way we are for years how long not really sure at least none of us had to grow up too quickly like Cori did. That is the one good thing about it. Losa, Con and Aranor are also the same type of demon. Pa wants to teach us more about the demon and how to control it. Though you know this was the first night any of us actually changed into it.

His fingers ran through her hair and he was kissing her again and leaning his head against hers.

We are going to do everything that we can for Kiara. Losa and her both need everyone they can trust being there for them. I am sure that we can help her may not have all the training that he had but can learn. I know what you mean about our time on the run, but know what fires are still lit anytime you are near to me I love you Tierney
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:12 am

He looked up at her and touched her face gently. He had started to remember part of when he was the demon but when he was the demon it was like watching from someone else's eyes. With a sigh he looked at her and smiled softly.

Toras is going to stick around some more if that is ok with you. He wants to teach us more about the demon and be here to help us learn more about it as far as what it means for us. I know when I was in that form my anger was greater than ever, I also know I had the need to protect my wife and my children just as I have always needed to do.


He looked up at her and his hand rubbed his neck damn it was sore.

I do not even know how I tapped into that as it has never happened before. You know Toras saved me? I wonder what in the hell Auntie Dearest is going to think when she wakes up and finds his intense eyes on her. He is sitting with her now.


He looked at her and brought her into his lap and held her to him.

This is something we both need to learn about but that would also explain some of the things like why Aidan is so strong and all too already. The good thing is Toras said this does not speed aging at all. Though there will be a time that I will not age so much anymore. I did hear that I was one ugly ass demon, guess there is an ugly side of me. I do remember you shouting something about that is not an angel.


His finger traced her face.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users