Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Sat May 30, 2009 2:32 am

He went to Astrail like he was told to do and he hunted down Ari. He went up to the woman and did his best to smile.

I was told to come and get you, your husband needs you. Was told by Losa to come and get you. Oriana said you need to come back there. They all be thinking it will help Con to have you come home.


He smiled at her the best he could he was not trying to give away anything of what was going on to not worry any prying ears that might hear something. He looked at her and then looked around he was made a bit uneasy and unnerved.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Oriana » Sat May 30, 2009 2:48 am

I told you that you weren't going to like it but you will live with it. Don't worry Losa, no one is going to be drinking anyones blood this night. Just as I took blood from you and Aranor, the same will be done with Lucius. He won't be allowed anywhere near your Queen, she won't even be told he was here until after he's already come and gone, that is if you choose to tell her. I am not stupid nor unaware of the pull your wife has on Lucius nor am I blind to the effects he has on her, however involuntary those effects are.

Already at the pool Oriana was looking into the clear waters watching the fluid start to move in a slow swirl.

You and I both know Ariela will not tell Stryder no.

In the pool the image of Lucius RavenWing appeared. Oriana smiled at the image but spoke to Losa.

You can either stay or leave Majesty but you have less than five seconds to decide, I'll not risk anymore time being wasted for the Guardian over insecurities... Lucius I need you here right now this is not up for debate.

Reaching down into the pool Oriana jerked hard, water spilled over onto the floor when Lucius RaveWing was pulled from the pool.

What is it that has you... my Lady! What has happened to you?!

The vampire looked around the tower and realized something was not right. When he saw Losa he bowed his head.

Majesty, I am sorry, I know that I am not allowed upon your lands but as you can see I was not given much say in the matter. Congratulations on the birth of your son.

The vampire dare not say more to the King of Pallia, he shifted his eyes back to Oriana.

Why have you brought me here my Lady?

Wasting no time Oriana explained what she needed from Lucius and why. Just as she had counted on, Lucius offered his wrist to her, knowing that no needle could break his skin Oriana used a dagger to slice into the vein beneath the pale skin of the vampire and collected what she needed from him in a small bowl. When she was through she patted the vampires cheek and in a flash of light the vampire was gone.

See your Majesty, in and out in less than ten minutes and without incident. Now if you'll excuse me I have more work to do.

Once again the mage went to Condrik and did what was needed, she was not going to rest until he opened his eyes and starting yelling or plying anyone with hundreds of questions. However Condrik came back didn't matter so long as he came back, the rest they would deal with later.
My Heart, My Soul Lies Within the Dragonhand.
I'll miss you everyday until I see you again Darth
User avatar
Oriana
Peasant
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Ariela Shadow » Sat May 30, 2009 3:01 am

Holy shit I thought a war was going to erupt right there in the Hall of Heroes when SJ came into the inn owned by Mara and Griffon Shadowbain, the very place where Oriana grew up. My time in Astrail was enjoyable enough when I wasn't going out of my mind worrying about my pal. You have no idea what it was like for me to be stuck there not being able to go to him until I knew Cori would be alright. It wasn't easy getting that little girl to settle down but Mara Shadowbain had been of great help telling Cori tales of Oriana, Kiara and Rayne when they were younger. Now I bet your wondering how all this played out with Gabriel Shadowbain being there right? Truth is he's likeable enough but I wasn't around him all that much, which was kind of hard to do considering he lives at the Inn when he's in Astrail, the Shadowbains have lived at the Inn for years, they don't own a house, it's the only home Oriana and Gabriel have known. Anyway Cori took a liking to him which was hard enough to handle. The girl wanted to hear everything Gabriel could tell her about Rayne and it was easy to see that talking about the elf was painful for him, apparently the man still loved her but had enough sense to let her go thank the damn gods. Gabriel was the reason I thought there was going to be war. As soon as Stryder came into the inn and started talking to me Gabriel not realizing who he was started to go after him. There was no way in hell I wanted to see those two go at it. Ori wasn't kidding when she said her brother was built like a brickhouse and you all know Stryder is one damn huge man. Lucky for me though Mara stepped in with her warm blue eyes, her calm smile and that soothing tone of hers and talked her son down. I took that as my chance to get the hell out of there and to get back home but not before I kissed Cori and promised her that her Da was going to be alright. Let me tell you as soon as I got into that tower, Rayne who had been sitting on the bed next to Con jumped up and moved so I could sit with him, and when I saw him, what had been done to him I almost started one of my famous rants until I saw Oriana and heard everything that happened from Losa. I'm sure you aren't surprised to know I climbed right up into that bed and was damn careful not to touch any wounds when I rested my head next to Cons.

I stay home for one night so you can play barkeep without me being there to distract you and this is what you do huh? Nice pal. Think you're going to wake up any time soon love? You have a wild elf back in Astrail hell bent on coming home to see that her Da really is alright. Can't disappoint her can you? And you sure as hell can't disappoint me either so you do what you need to to come back from wherever your alright pal? I don't think you'll mind if I wait here for you do you? Nah I didn't think so.
User avatar
Ariela Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 239
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:17 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Sat May 30, 2009 3:12 am

He knew from descriptions and stories exactly who it was coming after him. He was getting ready to land the man on his ass when who he later found out was Mara stepped in. He looked over at his niece and looked at the man.

Don't think your Da would be approving one bit about this Cori might want to think on that. Not sure why you let her be spending time with him but that is between you and Con Ari and I sure as hell am not going to be around when you tell him.


He stared at the man long and hard and just shook his head. He took Ari back to the hall and let her make her way to the tower.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Quinn Lockheart » Sat May 30, 2009 3:16 am

He had been sitting with his mother and Cam when he got told that he was needed up in the tower. When he got up there he just smiled no one there unnerved him at all cept seeing his cousin like that.

What can I do to help Oriana I am assuming that is why I was sent for? I will do anything that I can as you know.


He knew he could not heal his mother because of the problems with that between them but he was not sure about Condrik. So he stood back and listened and waited
User avatar
Quinn Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:20 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Oriana » Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 am

I have a question for you Equinox, but first let me tell you everything that has been done for the Guardian.

Oriana went into telling Quinn everything she had done and that Aranor had done for Condrik, she did want to know what Quinn thought but she also wanted to see just how skilled he was. If his mothers words rang true Oriana was going to make the same offer to Quinn that she had made to Aranor. After all that happened she made the decision to step back entirely from her role within the family. It was not an easy choice to make at all but the sacrifices were no longer worth the rewards, not that she ever believed she needed to be rewarded for all that she did. It was just too much to put on herself, her husband, her children, her parents and in some ways even her brother. She kept thinking that her parents opened their home without hesitating to protect the people in Kiara and Losas family and by doing so involved her Gabriel, and somehow that was going to end up being thrown in her face, in her parents face. It was something that made Oriana very uneasy. She would never think to expect Condrik to like Gabriel but she was going to expect not only him but everyone else to understand that Gabriel was not going to be shunned from his own home or stay in the background when there were little ones that needed to be guarded over. When it came to both her families somehow she always ended up having fingers pointed and her and accusations thrown, but not this time. She was not going to stand for any of it from either side.

Now that you know what has been done tell me this Equinox, can you add the shall we say final touches and use your talents as an added precaution to get this man back on his feet?
My Heart, My Soul Lies Within the Dragonhand.
I'll miss you everyday until I see you again Darth
User avatar
Oriana
Peasant
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Quinn Lockheart » Sat May 30, 2009 3:33 am

I have been keeping up with what I can about what is going on with Con. I seem to recall a story not sure of the extent of it but with what was done if I am right should heal it anyways. Was thinking besides the poison what if he was taken a reaction to something else like an allergy. I can do what I can to try and help him but not sure how well it will work that is the problem we run into at times with each other.

He moved to check over his cousin and then started working on somethings. He was wondering just what it was going to take for his cousin to wake up
User avatar
Quinn Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:20 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Oriana » Sat May 30, 2009 3:42 am

I've done about as much as I am able to for right now. With that being said I'm going to go home for the night, I need to see my husband and my children. I know you and Aranor can take care of Condrik for the night. If you need me it is very simple to get me to return, I'll just show up. I have a habit of doing that.

Stretching out Oriana went to Condriks side and kissed his cheek.

Only you would make things more difficult with an allergy, though I'm not quite sure how you managed that one. I expect to find you awake when I return come morning Guardian, really you people tire me out then demand I rest and so on, it's enough to drive a woman mad.

Saying goodbye to all those in the tower the mage magicked herself home back to Astrail. She had meant what she said, if Condrik was not awake by morning she was going to take a more drastic approach to healing the man and then, then it would be a very long time before she saw any of them again.
My Heart, My Soul Lies Within the Dragonhand.
I'll miss you everyday until I see you again Darth
User avatar
Oriana
Peasant
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Quinn Lockheart » Sat May 30, 2009 10:03 am

He had gone through everything that had been done there was not much that would cause such a reaction and he thought about it.

I need a few things

he scribbled down the names and handed it to Aranor. Aranor went to get the items he had told Katie where he would be once he had the items he made a tea with him and had the others prop Con up some and made him drink it.

Good thing he is not awake he would be complaining about the bitter taste could have added something sweet but I do not like using anything extra unless need be.


He looked to the others once everything was done.

Losa why don't you go with Kiara and get some rest. Aranor no need for us both to be up all night and I am sure your Payten will want you there with her. I know she is getting close to having your child. Ari and I can keep watch over Con. Told Katie where I would be so she will know where to find me if need be.
User avatar
Quinn Lockheart
Stablehand
 
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:20 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Condrik Shadow » Sat May 30, 2009 10:21 am

He knew Rayne was there but she was right she was not who Con wanted there. He thought in his mind about his wife that is who he needed. A couple of times he knew Oriana had been laid beside him not that he cared that was his sister and one of the closest people to him. With her he was able to be just plain old Condrik not having to prove anything to her or anything like that. He just had to be himself. Then he heard some commotion he could not fully hear what was going on. It seemed like he was asleep forever the burning was happening and he could tell who was around. He felt it when his wife was next to him. Of course he did not mind if she stayed there. He felt things going on then he was drinking something if only he could spit the damn thing out but it went down. Somewhere a few hours later his eyes opened and he looked over and saw his wife asleep against him he could tell she was being careful with him. His arm went down under her and put his arm around her. He brought his finger to his mouth to tell Quinn to be quiet about things. Quinn asked him some questions and then called him a git for worrying everyone so damn much. He just shook his head and he saw where he was. Quinn covered things in a quick run down. He felt tired so he went ahead and went back to sleep.
User avatar
Condrik Shadow
Peasant
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sat May 30, 2009 10:26 am

He had done as Quinn suggested and went back to his wife and smiled slightly at her. Leaning he kissed her and his arm went around her.

Well demon one is dead, then his mother came and Ori killed him. Condrik is on his way to being healed all that leaves is Aunt Dust. But right now all that matters is this right here.


He smiled and leaned and kissed her. He brought her to him and ran his fingers through her hair.

It seems why Con may not have woke up yet is an allergy. Between the blood and the stuff Quinn did should have him roaring by morning I am sure. How are you feeling love?


His hand went to her back and rubbed it he knew most of the woman in the family had back pains when pregnant.

I love you Payten


He kissed her and his hand ran along her.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Stryder Joseph » Sat May 30, 2009 10:30 am

Did I get to play with the demon hell no, nope they did not let me. First my half brother then guess Momma demon showed herself. He is dead she is dead. Now I have to wonder if that will make it that we can not find my father. I mean from what we were hearing we believe he is alive. How are you doing Pix? Is Ash ready to come out yet. Hey Ash your Daddy wants to see you so hurry it up. Maybe we were wrong about how far along you were love. But Ash should come soon right?

He smiled at her and kissed her he loved rubbing her belly.

If not maybe we will need to make tempest take you over rocky roads like you said.
User avatar
Stryder Joseph
Peasant
 
Posts: 620
Joined: Sun Aug 17, 2003 11:18 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Sat May 30, 2009 10:35 am

He did not want to go down there but he had to deposit the demon. He had a memory he was fighting all the while. Once the demons were dead there was nothing else for him to do. He took off to get to his wife's side wrapping her up in his arms and kissing her deeply. When it had come time to put the demon away so to speak he had lifted the demon to do so not even thinking until after the demon was in the cell. He then realized where he had put the demon, and where he had been. He wanted out of there soon as he could. He was thinking of all this and what happened the last time they were in that cell while he was kissing her. He could not get close enough to her, he just kept close and kept kissing her and holding her and not wanting to let go.
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Sat May 30, 2009 1:29 pm

Payten just started dozing off when Aranor came home, she had worn the floor of their room out walking back and forth worried that with a full demon so close to the family that someone else was going to get hurt. It was bad enough Cori had been in the demons path but then to hear that he was brought to the Hall of Shadows was enough to get her started all over again. She had gone into a full on rant which led to Cross and Garrett being sent down by her Uncle Orion to stay with her until Aranor could be there. Now that he home she could rest easy, he wouldn't have come home if there was still trouble.

I'm fine now Bright Eyes, you should know I wasn't so fine earlier though, Cross and Garrett are sleeping on the floor in the babys room. I didn't ask them to come here, Uncle Orion made them. My Pa is fit to be tied too, that demon showing up at the Inn like that really rattled him. He's thinking about retiring and buying the house next door, says maybe I should have been the one who should have been warned about what they were getting into instead of him warning you about me. Seems he thinks your family is going to be the death of me now instead of the other way around. He's just worried you know how Pa is. I hope Con is up raising hell in the morning, from what Uncle Orion said Ori pulled off another damn miracle. Did she really do what they are saying she did? She got so angry over what happened to Con she basically told everyone off and how did Uncle Orion put it "turned into a woman possessed"?


Hearing that the demon was dead eased some of her worries, hearing that another demon came to Pallia boosted that worry to another level until she was told Oriana killed the second demon and it dropped again almost completely leaving her after hearing everything.

If I were Ori I would run away screaming from all of this. I heard about her mothers' little visit too, now we know where Ori gets it from huh? Could you imagine being those people? The Shadowbains I mean. You know their legend, their history are the stories our generation have been weaned on. They didn't think twice about throwing themselves into the mix with all this to help in any way they could and they don't even know any of us except for Kiara and Rayne. One day I would like to go to Astrail too, the way Ori and Kiara have talked about it, the way Rayne talks about the city itself it sounds like someplace amazing. Anyway yeah I really can't wait for Con to wake up, thinking how close this family came to losing him, I can't imagine what that would have done to Ari and those children or what it would have done to the rest of you.

The baby in her belly kicked, she smiled to herself and rested his hand on top of her stomach, sighing contently she put her hand on top of his.

Love you too Aranor.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Tierney » Sat May 30, 2009 1:56 pm

The last place Tierney expected anyone to send Toras to was to the floors deep below the Hall. When she saw Toras emerging from the stairwell and not stopping until he had her caught up in his powerful arms she wanted to hunt down Losa and ask him if he had gone stupid. That thought was quickly pushed away however with the help of the assault of kisses from her husband. She could feel him shaking in her arms and she held tighter to him, no one needed to tell her what was going through his mind. The way he held onto her said it all. Tierney took his face in her hands gently rubbing her thumb against his cheek. She smiled up at him softly.
Getting scruffy again Beast, I like it. Don't think about it ves' tacha. That nightmare has been over for so long now sometimes I forget it was ever real. Stay with me in the here and now where we are both happy, and very much alive. Right now it is just you and me, don't think about anything else, the cares of tomorrow can wait til this day is done. I am well aware of everything that has happened here tonight and that everyone is concerned for both Condrik and your great mother but tonight, tonight my love I am only concerned about you. Tonight I am going to make sure your worries and fears, new and old are laid to rest if only for a little while.
Taking him by the hand Tierney led Toras to their room, not their room at the Hall, no she took her Beast home and spent the rest of the night and early morning showing him just how alive she was.
User avatar
Tierney
Stablehand
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat May 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Um.. Majesty I don't think this is what Quinn had in mind when he sent us off like little children to get some rest.

Kiara was laughing and had herself positioned on the floor on one side of the bed in their room ready to make a break for the door if Losa came at her again. She didn't argue with Quinn when he sent them off, truth was she was little relieved, it was a little tiresome always being on the move so some sort of rest was welcomed. There were still a few matters that Kiara wanted to talk over with her King before they turned in but he had other things on his mind. Other things she had been starving for and she wanted to strangle him for picking just then to decide he wanted to play.

I mean it Losa I have to talk to you about something before... look if you settle down long enough to listen to me and do what I ask you to... stop looking at me like that I'm not talking about that... I need you to go to the town of Britien and collect a young lady by the name of Kayli Spencer, she won't be too hard to find. Just slip through the shadows go to the only Inn in town and bring her back. Leave her in Camerons room. Now that the demons are gone I'm sure he'll be surprised to see her. You do that for me and I'll do everything for you alright?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sat May 30, 2009 2:27 pm

He smiled slightly and kissed her.


Should I wake them and let them know I am home or do you want to leave them sleeping there. Cade and Cam are with Dust right now Quinn is with Con. Well Ari is there too I am sure it was not an easy thing either way. i know Ari had to be with Cori but to be away knowing the condition he was in had to be hard on her. I know your Pa was rightfully rattled by things that happened. It has not been an easy time. If we do wake them should let Cross know where Cade is. I do not know how much they have been together since all this started. I know that knowing you are here makes things much easier because I know you are safe. I am worried about all of them but am more so worried about you and our baby.


Smiling at her he put his hand to her stomach and kissed her.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby TJ Deamons » Sat May 30, 2009 2:30 pm

He saw her reaction to seeing him and where he had come from first he needed to feel everything about her was real her kisses her voice.


It was my fault once he was bound I took him to the cell without thinking about it. Kiara kicked me out of there actually. I know it is over with just bad memories


He laid there in their bed after a night where his wife gave to him all she could as he did with her. His hand traced her side while holding her


I love you Tierney more than anything
User avatar
TJ Deamons
Stablehand
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2004 1:40 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sat May 30, 2009 2:47 pm

Everything like what, guess I can do that just will have to see what my little hellion means by everything.


He winked at her and got dressed he tore off through the shadows to go find this young lady. He first was talking to the couple.


I have come to find Kayli Spencer. I was asked to bring her back to Pallia by Queen Kiara Shadow. Cameron is still there with his mother. I could bring you two as well if you would like your daughter not to be traveling alone. I am sure Kayli will know who I am and I will have the proof to show her.


He was anxious to get back to see just what his wife had in mind for everything. He waited patiently as he could for Kayli. Then once they were back in Pallia he put Kayli in Camerons room then went to his own room.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kayli » Sat May 30, 2009 10:29 pm

Ha! See you doubting sons of bitches! Cam wasn't lying and don't you all feel damn ass stupid now!
Kayli was on one knee in front of the King of Pallia, chewing out the naysayers who were staring in disbelief. She knew he was from the description Cameron had given her when he was telling her about his family, as soon as she had been called down from the chores she was tending to upstairs and saw him she kneeling showing him the respect royalty deserved. What happened after that nearly knocked her over. The Queen of Pallia was calling her to court. Her. Kayli Renee Spencer a nobody from Britien with nothing but her dreams of being something, someone more one day. It didn't take much to convince her parents to let her go, the clincher was Kayli reminded them that had the situation with Neil worked out she would have been a married woman in charge of running her own home so why shouldn't she be allowed to run her own life? Her fathers pride in her logical argument shone in his green eyes that were identical to Kaylis own. Her mother hugged her, kissed her on both cheeks and told her it was long overdue that she find her own way, and maybe she would start to find that way if she was out of Britien. Saying goodbye with the promise she would be home soon. It felt like seconds going from Britien to Pallia, Kayli gasped when she was brought through the shadows and found herself standing in a hall so big she thought three of the Inns back home could fit inside that one room. The King excused himself after introducing her to a sweet faced woman named Katie Joy. Kayli was happy to have the company and was excited to meet someone else in Camerons family. Katie took her around showing her the palace that was named the Hall of Shadows, everything Cameron had told her about his family and the kingdom of Pallia rang true. She was in awe of the lifes that were so intertwined and the way they all lived. What caught her interest the most was hearing the history of the Elite and the Connor family, how that family grew and became what it now was. Hours passed quickly, Kayli had no idea time went by so quickly but Katie had kept her so enthralled with her new surroundings it shouldn't have been a surprise. Kayli was told that Cameron was with his mother when she first arrived so it was a good thing that she had someone to keep her mind off how bad she wanted to see him. Her thoughts went right back to him though when Katie told her she was going to have to turn in for the night and led her to the room where Cameron was staying. Kayli felt her cheeks redden and Katie laughed at her telling her not to worry no one would think anything of her sleeping in the same room, then Katie told her the story of how she and her husband Quinn met and were married a week later. That story sounded more insane than the stories people back home didn't believe about the King and Queen of Pallia, but just like those stories it was obvious Katie and Quinns own story was true. Saying good night Katie left Kayli. The girl was restless, there was no way she was going to be able to stay put in one room, not when she was that excited. Katie told her where she was and wasn't allowed to go in the Hall of Shadows, so Kayli decided to do some exploring. She walked everywhere amazed at how enormous the Hall was, luckily she was born with a natural sense of direction otherwise she would have gotten herself lost. By the time she was done with her explorations Kaylis stomach was growling so she found her way to the kitchens, found some bread and cheese made a small sandwich ate it and came to the conclusion she was going to have to try and sleep. So she went back to Camerons room, changed into her pajamas, white short pajama bottoms and a white sleeves sleep shirt, pulled her hair into a ponytail, climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep thinking maybe she'd finally see Cam in the morning.
Kayli
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:36 am

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Sat May 30, 2009 10:45 pm

Leave'em alone darlin' you've seen first hand what those boys are like when they're woken from a dead sleep, don't need them being all moody and it's late anyway.

Payten got into bed snuggling deep into the pillows, her favorite way of sleeping as of late was laying on her back with Aranors arm draped over her baby belly which is what he did when he got into bed next to her. She always put her hand on his arm that was followed by a content sigh. There had been too many sleepless night the passed few weeks, Aranor was so busy with his studies then helping when he was needed often times he wouldn't come home til close to morning. She was more than alright with having him now that night and maybe she would be able to get some real sleep.

Even if I didn't get sent to Astrail I still got my own way do you realize this? I'm not saying it to be mean at all either, but think about it, since this whole demon business started you've been doing what you needed to do and should be doing, there is no way I would have ever kept you from doing everything you could for Dusty or Con you needed to be there. Pixie still had SJ right there, Cade had her entire family right there, Katie had Quinn, Tierney had TJ, Kiara had Losa, Oriana had all of you. Everyone had someone to make sure they weren't left alone and were alright day and night. Me, I had Uncle Orion and Pa until Cross found out I was alone most the time then he and Garrett just came in like hoodlums and took everything over. It's been kinda funny too. I breathe a little off and they are right there. Aranor for gods sakes Cross wouldn't even let me wash the windows this morning. I'm lucky I get to take a shower in peace and even that is questionable because they make me keep the bathroom door open so they can hear me incase I fall or something! Have you ever tasted Garretts cooking? I'm telling you now don't ever do it. So yeah I'm real glad everything is starting to settle down. I've missed you Aranor, this must be what Kain deals with everytime Ori leaves only she's gone Astrail all together at least your just at the Hall and even that gets to feel like it's too far away sometimes.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Kiara Jade » Sat May 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Umm... how in the hell did that happen? I thought Jake said there was no way we'd be able to break this bed?

Kiara was wrapped up in a sheet her red hair was everywhere and she sat up with a look of disbelief on her flushed face.
She started giggling quietly until she was all out laughing and tears ran down her cheeks. Their bedroom looked more like a battlefield, the bed was on the floor again. Falling back against the pillows her hand went to her stomach, she laughed so hard she hurt. And what was her King doing? Grinning like a court jester which only made her laugh more. She nudged his leg with her foot.

When I said everything I didn't mean destroying everything in sight! Just how are we going to explain to Jake that we need a new bed huh?
... Awaken you with a little evil inside ...
User avatar
Kiara Jade
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:06 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Aranor Shadow » Sun May 31, 2009 12:52 am

He really did not want to get into it with her. He sighed and looked at her.

Sorry love but something you and I will not agree on is with the things with Cross. Cade is the woman that he intends to marry don't you think he should be there for her when she is going through all this. I mean it is not the same to have your family there as it is your other half. You know that as well as I do. I am starting to wonder how serious Cross could actually be about Cade to let her go through this without him. You would not let me go through things without you, granted I been running around with all this mess but still knew I had my elf with the ears that keeps trying to see if they can bring me to my knees. Did you notice every person you mentioned had their loves there cept for Cade and obviously Oriana but that is cause Kain is in Astrail with the children making sure things on that end are taken care of. Well Con was without Ari but because she was with Cori after Cori saw what happened. Most times you can go with me this stuff here this was a real mess though rather know you were safe
.

He was laying there he was worn out but had a lot on his mind as far as things with his cousin went as well. He shook his head he did not want to fight with her but did not like to think she was purposely keeping Cross from Cade. Cade would never have allowed Cross to get caught in the middle of it all but she did need him. He saw it with the way she looked.
User avatar
Aranor Shadow
Stablehand
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:33 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Losa » Sun May 31, 2009 12:57 am

Ummm think it happened by starting like this

He leaned and kissed her deeply and pulled her close he was laughing as well looking around the room and seemed to seriously think for a moment.

I think something like this happens when we are kept from doing anything for too long and had extra energy because of everything going on. I mean I did say I wanted to see what my hellion had in mind. Now I know I definitely can not complain about all that attention.


His fingers were through her hair playing with it and pulling her to him.

Not sure how to explain it to Jake but might be best to let him know we found some type of flaw in the bed. Might be easier that way.
~SAO~ Will Always be remembered
Nagash (01:14 PM) : You just killed both Kain and me in one hit at the last minute of the first round O.o
Sometimes its best to hide out
User avatar
Losa
Caretaker
 
Posts: 1568
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Into the Shadows New Beginnings 5 Time of the Demon

Postby Payten » Sun May 31, 2009 1:03 am

I'm glad your home Aranor.

That was all Payten was going to say about the whole thing. What was the point in trying to get any one to understand that it was hard to break a habit that had been going on for years. For years the Ryders were the only family Payten and her Pa had, for years those boys took care of her like she was their flesh and blood sister, and with the scene she caused earlier Cross was going be worried about her being home pregnant and alone. He was going to take care of her or try to anyway while Aranor was taking care of his family. She was never going to be able to ever wrap her mind around why it was alright for the whole of his family to handle situations however they wanted and expect everyone else to fall into line with how they expected people to be. Cade had her entire family around her which included some of Paytens own family, why did everyone in Aranors family always have to be put first and to hell with everyone else? No she wasn't going to say anything. No one else might be able to understand why Cross stayed with her but she did and that was all that mattered to her, she was thankful he thought enough about her and the safety of her baby to be there rather than leaving her in the hands of two men who weren't as young as they used to be to watch over her. Turning over she got as comfortable as she could, Aranors arm was still around her and she kept her hand on his. Sadly the last thing on Paytens mind when she started to fall into sleep was how much she was beginning to hate living in Pallia and how she wished she could live in Firyon with Payne at least that way she wouldnt have to watch her family constantly being scrutinized by people who were supposed to be her family too.
User avatar
Payten
Stablehand
 
Posts: 249
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:21 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Shadows of Time

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users