by Torkano » Wed May 20, 2009 9:02 am
Best Guild: I'm kind of partial, but without mentioning my guild, I'd have to say OAFS for having fun no matter if they were winning or losing. They even deleted to try and restore some balance. One hell of a guild with great leaders who try and make the game enjoyable for their own members as well as members of other guilds. That's not easy to do.
Best War(s): Shadows vs Dynamo or TV vs. Dynamo. Those wars were probably our greatest accomplishments this age. Big downhits overcome to win the war.
Best Uphit: Um, any hit from the bottom of the scrolls to the top of the scrolls. However, there were plenty of downhits.
Best Scummer(s): Not Blaire. Sorry man. But we kept hanging you and catching you.
Best Builder(s): Anyone in my guild. It always amazed me how quickly my guys jumped back after being pummeled from the top.
Who kept the better player relations: Venus
Most memorable moment in Unity: Fighting from our backsides and winning/very very long age
Most 'honorable' guilds: Let's start with the opposite.....
This next group is hard to answer since Dynamo was two faiths this age.
Best Leto Guild: I'd say Dynamo. TMI was mostly inactive but the ones left playing were right there with us.
Best Barnabas Guild: I'd say Dynamo until we deleted. I mean, we were top guild until the switch, after the switch I'd say OAFS for making ballsy hits and fun hits that were more than fair.
Best Angie Guild: GDK when they had activity and their shit together
Barnie War Leader you'd least like to face, or would most love to steal: Uno/Steven
Leto War Leader you'd least like to face, or would most love to steal: Dux but I already have him.
Angie War Leader you'd least like to face, or would most love to steal: Sartek...guess what? lol
Barnie Player you'd most like to steal for your guild: Steven/Uno
Leto Player you'd most like to steal for your guild: Dysh
Angie Player you'd most like to steal for your guild: Sartek...again, guess what?
Best at staying alive: Dux or I. We both kept missing death or resisting offenders. However, we finally got taken out.
Most reliable player in your guild: All of them
Overall Best GM / Leader: Everyone in my guild is a GM/Leader. All of them.
Guild that gained your respect this age: The players of TMI that stayed. They kept fighting. I've been in contact with Tron the whole time and he was doing his best to do whatever he could.
Guild that lost your respect: None really. It was a long age and I guess guilds did what they needed to do to keep the members active.
Most pleasant surprise: Lasting as well as we did after the faith switch and going over 1 million average net after the faith switch. However, that didn't last long before getting pummeled by the top again.
Most bitter feud:
Best 1-liner:
Poster most in need of a hug:
Person you enjoyed most talking with on ICQ/MSN: It would have to be gokou, since I only really talked to him on any messenger service. I didn't even get on ICQ the whole age.
Small guild (Under 10 members) you'd most like to see join your faith: Besides two guilds, all the other guilds were under 10 members.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?