Deare Heethunz

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby Lady Maven » Sat May 09, 2009 6:27 pm

That is just a disturbing visual on so many levels Venus.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 09, 2009 7:22 pm

i only like hte cheap hotels if im the one making money off them!!!


Normally I'd have a whole plethora of smart ass responses to a statement like that.......

But I'll be nice to Venus (Since noone else is :lol: ) and leave it at

OMG YOU PWND YOURSELF!@!!!!
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby Venus » Sat May 09, 2009 9:00 pm

i dunno why i talk to u people!
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby owly » Sat May 09, 2009 9:22 pm

We have you under hypnosis you have to answer us
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby Kaxion » Sat May 09, 2009 9:28 pm

hey now I'm always nice too you Venus I never make the three boobed transvestite alien remarks.well almost never
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon May 11, 2009 3:30 am

Just for you, Kax:


Image
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby Dark Horse » Mon May 11, 2009 7:40 am

Wow this age is still going. How wonderful. I suppose now that I have the intenet back I could play some more. Given the current state of the game though creating a realm would seem... pointless. Someone look me up when there's a reset.

And venus let me know what exactly hotels you're making money at... I travel a lot :-p
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri May 15, 2009 1:38 am

DH just play now ... its hella fun.

Might as well call it Chaos now.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Deare Heethunz

Postby owly » Fri May 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Venus wrote:i only like hte cheap hotels if im the one making money off them!!!


So you like making money at cheap hotels?

lol
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]