Shadows...really?

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Shadows...really?

Postby Torkano » Thu May 07, 2009 12:26 pm

We didn't even get to finalize peace with Naggie yet and he really didn't want it yet and we get assfucked by Shadows. Class act guys. I think my guild has been shown the least respect from anyone this age with the exeption of Oafs despite me giving everyone the utmost respect to anyone I've warred. I've been cheapshotted by TV and I gave them respect by granting them peace the exact moment they asked without any other action being done. I could've wiped the floor with them but I didn't. Every war I chose last age was a huge uphit. Every war taken to me this age was a gross downhit(not a slight downhit) or a cheapshot other than the recent war Oafs chose. I definately will not be red next age. Because I want revenge on everyone that cheap hit me. After I get my revenge, all will be cool. You will not be treated with respect from me next age. All who treated me with respect will be treated the same. Beware the rest of you. I will show you no kindness. Bat, you should join me next age to help dish out the pain. I did laugh though because you couldn't break through my defense.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby Lady Maven » Thu May 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Dudes, seriously, even *I* don't think it is cool to hit a guild at war.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby Kaxion » Thu May 07, 2009 11:43 pm

A fair portion of their guild has been building for almost three days of this 5 day "war" which is now more or less over save for killing restarts and buying the heathens time to build against the rest of Barnabas.

I don't think waiting til the heathen kingdoms are built and prepped up to hit the rest of Barnabas which is likely right around the time peace would get declared by OAFS would be an overly good idea for Shadows or any other Barnie guild at this point....
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 08, 2009 6:20 am

We were anklebiting and the rest of Dynamo was out of our league by now.

That's kinda what it must feel like to be any heathen guild at the moment.

Hitting them at war because they were building is a lame excuse. The big Barnies have been building for months. Dynamo is a capable guild, but if you're that afraid of them that you expect them to build more in a week or so that you have done in months, then you need a reality check.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby Torkano » Fri May 08, 2009 11:37 am

Kaxion wrote:A fair portion of their guild has been building for almost three days of this 5 day "war" which is now more or less over save for killing restarts and buying the heathens time to build against the rest of Barnabas.

I don't think waiting til the heathen kingdoms are built and prepped up to hit the rest of Barnabas which is likely right around the time peace would get declared by OAFS would be an overly good idea for Shadows or any other Barnie guild at this point....


Bullshit. We haven't built anything. The only thing we built was temples so we weren't sorced down to 67k open acres after somebody who wasn't OAFS burned us to the ground. Like I said in the other thread. We just took down the last remaining big Oafs. A 1.8million NW kingdom and less than a day later, we get smashed. Don't be talking bullshit, Kax. Building for 3 days? WTF?
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby Gokou7 » Fri May 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Built for 3 days lol! Thats funny. Tork said it. The only thing we rebuilt was some temples that were burnt so the ankle biters won't do more harm. And that wasn't even 1 days worth of turns.
User avatar
Gokou7
Stablehand
 
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby Lady Maven » Fri May 08, 2009 7:03 pm

They were building is the last bullshit defense of someone caught hitting a guild at war.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out screaming "HOLY SHIT ..... what a ride"!!
User avatar
Lady Maven
Royalty
 
Posts: 8270
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Sacramento CA

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 pm

Tork, I have a solution for you. Rather than extract vengeance for an age. Just buy a 360 and come play Left 4 Dead with us cool kids*--or 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, I could really use a sidekick**:-<













*Disclaimer, I have no idea if any other cool people actually play Left 4 Dead.
**Not Banksy, I fucking hate Banksy.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby Torkano » Sat May 09, 2009 7:29 am

You know, my playstation is fucking up and I need a new one. I was contemplating a 360 just for the fact they have Left 4 Dead. I might just do that.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Sat May 09, 2009 11:12 am

Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
Seriously, at first having to pay for online seems like a major turn off, but when you consider how it's all centralised and it takes away alot of the fucking hassle (and if you have cool cats like myself and HDog to play alongside) then it really pays for itself with convenience.
CoD4, L4D, Forza 2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance and 50 Cent (am not joking about this one) are some hot times in multiplayer. Now sure you can play most of the FPS games on the PC, but fuck PC gaming, it's on its ass right now. Also xbox live arcade is genius, <3 Dishwasher Samurai!

<<
>>

Uhm--I should probably talk about Evernight or something now, right? Err--Fuck Barnabas, guys are all teh fagzorz? I dunno man, cut me some slack, I've been gone a while.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby I]\/[mortality » Sun May 10, 2009 4:20 pm

pc for left 4 dead is so much cooler! =p
Retired
User avatar
I]\/[mortality
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 11:35 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Shadows...really?

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Sun May 10, 2009 9:56 pm

No, it isn't.
Nothing on Steam can be cool. Fuck that service.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]