Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Fireslash » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:18 pm

Well you decided to kill one of our restarts two days ago. sorry i wasn't more prompt about getting back to you i had to compile some resources.

good thing is you just lost all your top realms over the 5k acre realm you killed.

have a good day :cheers:

3 FOXFIRE (FOXFIRE) Barnabas 6 4,891,212 815,202
5 FOUNDATION (Foundation) Angelique 13 4,364,651 335,743

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:39 am

Nooooooo, they were supposed to hit the King!! O.o
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Fireslash » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:54 am

they shouldn't have attacked me then :wink:

but at least they waited till the last war was over so i give them props for that

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:27 am

Hey, my membership needs to learn that they are NOT to hit guilded kingdoms while not at war.

Absolutely great hit in my eyes.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Fireslash » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:30 pm

we made our point peace is yours when you want it

till then war on :wink:

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby xxFLaRe31xx » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm

atleast when we hit you we took 4 700k's with us. =P
xxFLaRe31xx
Stablehand
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:46 pm

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:46 am

Yeah, we aren't doing shit.

I would suggest peace, but fuck it, I just want to ineffectually sorc Ashin some more.

I won't give peace because my members won't take it. They will keep hitting even when I say no.

So ... since we are not exactly a nuisance to the likes of FOXFIRE right now. We are still at war.

But thank you Fire, it is much appreciated.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Fireslash » Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:55 pm

just let me know when you are ready

and there is a quick way to make sure your guild members do what you want. boot those that don't. as long as they are not bat they won't harass you about it ages in the future :wink:

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Yeah, but Bat is awesome.

We will take peace.

PM me anyone that attacks you next time and I will drop their kingdom and allow you to farm it.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Fireslash » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:09 pm

peace it is and will do

he is awesome but there is a point in time where you got to let shit go

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Fox kicked foundation in the mangina(Foxfire v Foundation)

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:30 pm

By the way, one of the pair that started this war just left the guild because I told everyone (again) to stop hitting FOXFIRE since we had peace. It would seem this dude hates you. I think you are aware of Hulk ... yeah, Unguilded.

Feed away.
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]