Putting out the Flames

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Putting out the Flames

Postby zamuthz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm

It wasnt because of the turn out of this age, it wasnt because of our energy with regards to the game... but we have decided few weeks ago that Shadowz will not be around next age though we are not sure when we will come back but surely this age is not the last. This is due to RL things that we need to attend with. Our enthusiast for the game is still there and might come back as soon as we're done with our RL concerns, as long as Ray and the rest of the gang will be around next.

Since we will not be around next age, we might do something that will make this age as one of our memorable age. :wink:







For someday... the great beacon will be lighted up again... the Shadows of the Flames will rise...
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: Putting out the Flames

Postby _RaY_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:40 pm

There ya go!

Zam has already created the "OFFICIAL " thread...lol!

I would be here next age but wont be as active as I was with Shadows ... Maybe joining other Barnabas guilds or if OAFS would still be here and they would still want me around. I will go back playing with them again.

I would like to extend my gratitude to all the Angies and Leto's who we have warred against and most specially to all our faithmates. It is an honor fighting alongside with you guys.
I negotiate with my giants!

_RaY_
co-GM Shadows
User avatar
_RaY_
Stablehand
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Queen City of the South

Re: Putting out the Flames

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 pm

Good luck to you, and I am looking forward to the day that Shadows will once again grace the scrolls with their presence. :)

Rayman, OAFS will happily take you - and any other Shadows member in need of a (temporary) home ;P - in as we embody being 'not so active'. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: Putting out the Flames

Postby _RaY_ » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:42 pm

I was with OAFS last two ages ago before Blaire and I decided to revive Shadows. I will have to apologize in advance for any inactivities I might have in the future.

BTW its Blaire who is going home for a vacation here in our country coz he is working abroad, and nope he wont be chasing girls around as the Commander In Chief called the "WIFEY" has her eyes on him lest he wants a chain saw visiting his groin area :chainsaw: :lol:
I negotiate with my giants!

_RaY_
co-GM Shadows
User avatar
_RaY_
Stablehand
 
Posts: 98
Joined: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:13 am
Location: Queen City of the South

Re: Putting out the Flames

Postby zamuthz » Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:58 am

:P , even during vacation I can still play.. and join somewhere else.... and yes not that active tho, since I'll be coming back to my previous timezone. :P
Co-GM The Shadowz of Flames (reborn)
WW, TDoD,FOJ,Shadowz,TDoD,FA,MuM,Shadowz
WeeC
EVICTED
MuM apprentice
Who am I? I am the Blaire at the moment you open your eyes
User avatar
zamuthz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu May 25, 2006 7:46 am

Re: Putting out the Flames

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:18 am

Active or not, the two of you are always welcome to rejoin us and wield your rods! :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users