by Torkano » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:11 am
I just want to say this. I find it sad. Just sad. We supposedly get all kinds of support from everyone, even Shadows and some members of GF for deleting our top kingdoms. I mean we had the top guild by far and never had an offensive war. Every other Barnie created wars, where we were left in the dark. I didn't want to take the easy road. Everyone in Barnabas suggested wars that were slight downhits or just even. I didn't take those wars. Why? Because I pride myself on hitting up. Last age that's all we did was hit up and a big uphit at that. This age the only war we had while Barnie was a defensive one and a downhit on us. A war we won. Then all we did was build. So we announce we would delete and delete we did.
So as we're building up to "uphit a guild" we get our GHs and temps burned every day and a half. Not only that we were looted down to practically no cash. Its everyday and a half because that's full turns and after we build them back, the same day we built we get them burned down again and looted again. This is around a two week period. Finally Gokou catches Shadows doing it more than once. Most likely the same culprit who scumkilled him. I told him to tell Blaire he has been caught and to please stop. So if he has any respect for me to please stop. After that we are smashed. We had at 7 members 425k or so. We just picked up Lucielaukitty being a brand new kingdom. What a way to treat a new kingdom and new member of a guild. There is no point to continue if we just get raped and held down when we reach 400k NW. So be proud, all you had to do was eliminate Dynamo to win this war. Why you had to include all of leto is beyond me. The next leto guild closest to us was TMI at 185k ANW. So this is how you treat former faithmates who were the top guild by almost double the next guild's NW who deleted to bring balance to the age. So much for balance. All you wanted was to have and keep the top spot by any means necessary. To Shadows and GF, by no means do I want to be your faithmate next age. I think I'll stick with Leto next age, for now anyway.
6 members 8,723,983TNW 1,453,998ANW
7 members 2,930,307TNW 418,616ANW
The highest kingdom we had was close to 600k. The highest you had was about 2.3Million. The rest of leto is insignificant. I think the highest kingdom they had was barely 400k NW. And that was not common.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?