Free tissues!

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: Free tissues!

Postby -Link- » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:02 am

p0wned
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: Free tissues!

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Jakpep wrote:P.S. I suppose FOXHOUND is not on the same level as the others, but Dauthi is the original Reaper, the rest of you are but shadows...


I want the rest of you motherfuckers to read that bolded part. NOW READ IT TWICE!
That, good sirs and/or madams, is how one correctly commits the name of FOXHOUND to print.
I don't know who this cat is, but I like their moxy!
It should be noted that I have no fucking clue what "moxy" means.
Seperate lines!
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Previous

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users