SOL v. 9th

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Losmar » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 pm

I do hope to never disappoint you in that endeavor.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Maverick » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:53 pm

Thank you Kwaiq, I dont understand it myself.

Losmar,

We didnt hit anyone this age.

Look at the war list, I gave every guild first strike.

But at some point you gotta call bullshit, I said nothing about CCTV. But eventually you have to draw the line some where, as I said, if CCTV doesnt jump me a few days ago, maybe I react differently to this. But it seems like every Angelique guild is "suiciding on me" and if each guild takes 1-2 out we are all dead...
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Losmar » Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:54 pm

To be honest I believe it a very viable strategy to "give" guilds first strike.
Savage Hordesman
Bad Renegade Mercenary from a Confederate Republic
"Your people are threatening to rebel over your warmongering."
Almost a Survivor...
User avatar
Losmar
Necromancer
 
Posts: 3758
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: tecumseh, MI

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Venus you like to point out to people how you think their playing style is bad and how they will be punished for actions you think are not acceptable so I have a question for you. In the MuM and 9th war you posted and admitted you scummed and burned a MuM kingdom's temples by mistake. How does one scum and burn someone when not at war with them by mistake? I'm sure I wasn't the only person who did a double take on that.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Venus » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:43 pm

Venus you like to point out to people how you think their playing style is bad and how they will be punished for actions you think are not acceptable so I have a question for you. In the MuM and 9th war you posted and admitted you scummed and burned a MuM kingdom's temples by mistake. How does one scum and burn someone when not at war with them by mistake? I'm sure I wasn't the only person who did a double take on that.







LOL well. at least you finally made a post back, it just took ya a while to figure out what to say. Im guessing someone had to point that out to ya on icq though for u to realize u could even try and use it:> i mean, all u usually can do is jump on the bandwagon and talk about me having a dick rofl. Id say that if u wanna play with the big boys and girls, u need to get a bit better at it first, but, instead illl just call u an amateur but ill bite cause roland thinks i should be nice:>



first, i dont recall saying anyones playing style was bad, i simply responded to your rantings and ravings about how fa was shitty:> i explained why i thought it was in fact sol that was shitty. i guess that could be taken as bad if u wanna get technical though>

i even then made a comprehensive post on WHY i hit sol for hitting ninth. and i didnt threaten to punish u, i had already done so. ..but im sure u dont want to play semantics

so lets just jump right in the water why dont we.

I was updating scouts , and for once in , oh about the last five/six years, instead of clicking scout on that one, i clicked on burn.

see i was going to the button on the scout screen, that said steal. and i was gettting the number. then i was going back to scout, and i clicked the wrong little circle:>

i know, i know, it seems impossible. but nevertheless

and instead of scouting a kingdom, i burned once for 71 temples.<he only had 771 temples on a gob. im fairly sure even i could have picked a better one to burn had that been my intention:>

its really really cute that you think u can make it seem like i said i burned and scummed the temples alot. that is what your implying of course

but the simple truth is, i fucked up, <i know, i know, its hard to believe, but even i sometimes do fuck up and click the wrong thing> and i burned one time for 71 temples. then i messaged the kingdom, went to tb, saw the war thread, posted in thread apologizing, and stopped scouting altogether.


but WOW if that little bit makes u blink? i wonder what i can get up to later that shocks you:)

again
u wanna go back to any threads last age and find things i posted and ask questions? i bet mav wont mind if we use his thread for a little question and answer session and u can get all that venus curiosity out.
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Maverick » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:46 pm

Yay questions!

Why is there a little mark after the thing that blinks where your typing?

Its really small like a single pixel or something but it keeps moving across the screen.

Its only happening on this site!
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Venus » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:47 pm

put down the shrooms mav:p
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:58 pm

I just now posted because I was putting my son to bed and cleaning up the house. Nice to see how you have been waiting around lurking for my post. Sorry I made you wait so long!

And I went through guild news and my land mines couldn't touch you anyhow. You attacked two times. Once you were turned easily aside and the other time you were held. With your comment "Thanks for the land" I just assumed you took it. Now I see you meant YOUR guild took, not you. Ok, gotcha. :cheers:

And as far as me not being able to *hang with the big boys and girls* In some aspects your totally correct. I'm sure most people here have read your post long enough to have at least half a clue as to what the hell your talking about. I mean your posts are ramblings most the time and extremely hard to follow. Hell I had to read that one a few times to understand what you were talking about.

And you can bite all you want. You don't intimidate me in the least.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Maverick » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:08 pm

No its really happening this is not some drug induced episode.

I really wish it was, this is creepy.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:11 pm

"i mean, all u usually can do is jump on the bandwagon and talk about me having a dick rofl. "

I challenge you to find all these posts where I talk about your penis. I don't recall mentioning it before. If I did perhaps once? But I don't remember it. You like to fiddle with the facts and make shit up don't you?
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Venus » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:14 pm

/grins

if i dont post right away, will u keep ranting about it?


thats the second post of u bitching about something to me in a row..
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Nether » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:14 pm

Thats basically all I ever do
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Fireslash » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 pm

pees in the water :lol:

goes back to drinking :beer:

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:19 pm

Venus wrote:/grins

if i dont post right away, will u keep ranting about it?


thats the second post of u bitching about something to me in a row..


I'm not ranting. I guess this post of you skirting the issue confirms the fact that you my dear are one big fat liar.

This is three since your counting... Don't hurt yourself now.
Last edited by BackalleyWidowmaker on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Fireslash » Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 pm

i'm get faded at a rapid pase

what is this issue you talk of hairy back

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby -Link- » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:35 am

Mav, I see it man... I'm a believer.
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Squee » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:40 am

i got no problems with this, seeing as i did it to tgh =P

happy warring guys
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Maverick » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:08 am

Finally some one with faith and who believes in the little mark that goes after my cursor when typing.

The rest of you non-believers will suffer a cruel fate when you find out that you too are being impacted by it.
I saw my advantage and I took it,
Thats what heroes do.
I <3 Venus. Join the Club!
User avatar
Maverick
Knight
 
Posts: 5428
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Steven » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:45 am

*scratches head*

uh...I thought angies were suppose to be bitching... Why do I see it from the Barnies? Seriously, this is disgusting. Leto you got any room for me?
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Kwaiq » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:48 am

Come on over Steven, but only if you do what i tell you and don't backtalk.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Steven » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:00 am

Kwaiq wrote:Come on over Steven, but only if you do what i tell you and don't backtalk.


Offered declined. Next?
User avatar
Steven
Lord of War
 
Posts: 1213
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:21 am

Gatekeepers, the guild I was setting up before you hit my hobnorable guoild a day out of war, is going to join this fray!

Fuck you SOL.

Fuckers.

Someone lead my warchat! Its just me in the guild, but i need helps.

EDIT ...

I hit Exile and took land, drunk.

FUCK YOU SOL!

Die like the heathen bitches you are!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! I LOVE WAR!
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:09 am

Steven wrote:
Kwaiq wrote:Come on over Steven, but only if you do what i tell you and don't backtalk.


Offered declined. Next?


We have hookers, blow and some high quality midget pornography. Oh and a signed 8x10 of Colin Farrel punching one of said hookers.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Gili » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:14 am

Personally i couldn't give a shit about this, I'll ignore the FA coming in part. Cos end of the day if your upset about a hit and your allies come in...thats how it should be.

But come on Mav....look at the size of your Guild? Your untouchable. Uphits, are nigh on impossible with the shitness of GR and stuff. The only people who die when you uphit people are idiots doing stupid forts ( usually me :p ) and the idiots who did the upstrike and thats about it.

Yeah, the 1 day peace is dodgy...but wtf, your practically immune to SOL.
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: SOL v. 9th

Postby Zhord. » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:07 am

god u ppl like to whine.

9th where honourable and didn't join the barnie play to win at all costs shitfest.

Mav i would have expected you to welcome at least some chance to war, it's not like they screwed you over 1 day versus the amount they hit up kind of balances things out, but your entitled to your opinion.

Backally, stop whining about FA they don't care and what precisely is the difference suiciding against one guild or the whole damn faith?
MuM - "We Blame Gili"
User avatar
Zhord.
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2003 9:01 am
Location: Elsewhere

PreviousNext

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users