Guild Slogans

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm

9th Legion - "Born to play"

Enders Jeesh - "Our Client's Interests Always Come First"

DEM - "With Us, It's Personal"

Portia - "Do What Tastes Right"






Go ahead and make your own.

This might help: http://www.rfcafe.com/vendors/company_slogans.htm
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Bandit_115 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:09 pm

this here is more DEM than anything rey posted. Business Without Boundaries
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:10 pm

FOXHOUND - "Far to busy bagging your mothers to learn to play the game!"
FOXHOUND - "Now with 178% more Marmot related injuries."
Last edited by The Next Dyvim Tvar on Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:12 pm

TGH - "Its not about skill, is about perseverance"

Ordo - "Ego inside."

DEM - "Where customer service means a 24 hour shift."
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Foundation - "Taking You Forward ... and Then Disbanding"
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Bandit_115 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:16 pm

Seska Dragonslayer wrote:TGH - "Its not about skill, is about perseverance"

Ordo - "Ego inside."

DEM - "Where customer service means a 24 hour shift."




Ill remember that seska....
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm

ISA - "How Big Can You Dream?"
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm

Speaking of:

Dark Progeny - "Only guild to be disbanded more times than FOUNDATION."

Bandit_115 wrote:
Seska Dragonslayer wrote:TGH - "Its not about skill, is about perseverance"

Ordo - "Ego inside."

DEM - "Where customer service means a 24 hour shift."




Ill remember that seska....


Ooooh, scary.
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 pm

I should have used ...

Foundation - "…and You're Done"
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Seska Dragonslayer » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

Ah, poor Bandit. But seriously, lay off the two week wars :o

SOL - "Very little packages, incredibly big surprises."

DoC - "......what was that, dude?"
GM Ordo Draco | Co-GM Demonic Reality | GM Revenant & Calael
And when the men on the chess board get up and tell you where to go.
And you've just had some kinda mushroom, and your mind is moving low.
Ask Seska. I think he knows...
User avatar
Seska Dragonslayer
Flaming Toaster
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Personal Universe v2.01.05

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm

Goblins - "Reach out and touch someone"
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Bandit_115 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm

what wars?

i dont know anything about wars
_Nagash_ wrote:The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party. ;-)

RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
User avatar
Bandit_115
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: purgatory, but closer to hell

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Kaxion » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:21 pm

SLogans are for noobs MTS has its own theme song.

http://www.rathergood.com/helmet/
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Fireslash » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

FA="Thousands of Possibilities. Get Yours."

i cheated

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Kaxion » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm

My own personal theme music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwuzNJ4rLDw
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:26 pm

CCTV - "Maybe they're born with it? Maybe its CCTV."
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Fireslash » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 pm

while i'm still on the page found another

DEM="…and You're Done"

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 pm

TGH - "The World's Local Bank"


I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that one. :lol:
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Fireslash » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:31 pm

TGH="The Company for Women" :P

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Reylan Talonspyre » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 pm

WTFPWND - "When it absolutely, positively has to be burned overnight."
I still think I would make a great pope.
Portia-Reylan Hegemony
User avatar
Reylan Talonspyre
Sticky Fingers
 
Posts: 9912
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Gatekeepers

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Squee » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:32 pm

can't believe you posted that kax, lol
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Kaxion » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:33 pm

LOL and here I thought noone would be surprised by anything I post
Goblyn Famahlee
Sometimes " THE MAJORITY " only means all the fools are on the same side
Bringer of The GIRK!
TDOD!/OSM/RK/WEEC/GOBLINS/MTS/COF/OAFS/GF
User avatar
Kaxion
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1961
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Fireslash » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:35 pm

cole="The Family Company"

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby Squee » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:37 pm

not so much suprised, more like ashamed =P
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Guild Slogans

Postby The Next Dyvim Tvar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 pm

FOXHOUND - "Mykaylas' favourite guild after 2005---glasses of rum."
Like John Leslie but without the Scottish accent and fractionally less rape allegations from Ulrika Jonsson.
User avatar
The Next Dyvim Tvar
Stablehand
 
Posts: 417
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:24 pm
Location: Austrian chokey

Next

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]

cron