Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

- OOC & RP Forum for the guilded Unity game

Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Status Quo » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:35 pm

DEM, who is at war with Ordo which is a self-admitting painfully tough war (they were actually winning)...is that what I'm reading?


Yup....course they were funding thier effort with TGH money, wonder if that would be considered TGH aiding DEM?

Course, they did get seen, throwing off the operations somewhat.
~FEL~
The fire still burns
-Dragon Knight of the Hoard-
User avatar
Status Quo
Stablehand
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby GoldWyvern » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:38 pm

I have ordered all DEM kingdoms to drop all land and not to restart until said.

DEM is not dissolved. DEM is not dead.

However, DEM is also not going to fight. We shall simply not participate.

Good luck, and enjoy your war.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:39 pm

SoulDemon wrote:Wow. So TGH jumps DEM, who is at war with Ordo which is a self-admitting painfully tough war (they were actually winning)...is that what I'm reading?

TGH, the largest guild in the game? Jumps in a Angy vs Barny war with overwhelming numbers?

Hmm. Wonder when the rest of Angy is going to jump TGH then.


Then FA can jump angie after angie spends all their turns and FA can win the age :)
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby GoldWyvern » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 pm

[21:40] zann: if you are going to drop all troops then we will stop hitting
[21:40] GoldWyvern: It's done.
[21:40] GoldWyvern: I'm not dropping all troops
[21:40] GoldWyvern: I'm ordering all land dropped only
[21:40] GoldWyvern: Fight for what you get, you coward.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby SoulDemon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:43 pm

I just find it rather amusing myself that when actions like that, justified or not, in past ages happened, the guild that interferred with a war with far superior numbers was beat down, and hard. One would think TGH, having such veteran players, would be a little hesitent to go hit a guild that is already at war even if they did catch someone scouting.

Seems kind of like a setup to me.

TGH landgrabs on DEM, DEM now claims they will not fight back giving TGH, in theory, free land (note money was taken, not land)...and no Angy guild has even mentioned anything about it yet or has cried out in outrage?

Yeah, thats rather fishy smelling.

Just sayin'.
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby GoldWyvern » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:46 pm

Simple. There is no Angelique force that can defeat TGH with present numbers, either combined or separate, without exposing themselves to Leto or Barnie interference.

They would die. I humbly request that no Angelique guild help, as they would be slaughtered.

Instead, when this.. is over, DEM will resurrect, since there is time yet for DEM to be an active force and help Angelique rest of age.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 pm

Dem is the oldest guild in the game you know, they know better not to get caught in a guild they are not at war with looking to fund their war.
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby SoulDemon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:54 pm

ROFL.
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 pm

TGH can point the finger at DEM and say we took the money. Which is a lie. All our kingdoms were fucking broke! And you know they were Ed cause you scouted all of them.

Just admit it you fuck, you wanted an excuse to hit someone so you can get a little bit fatter to take on FA. Just admit it. Someone weak and at war fighting tooth and nail.

If the tables were turned and I caught someone scouting me and they were at war? I would have sent them a message saying something like " Well, good luck with your war but don't be coming back to our guild looking for money or there will be hell to pay."

But hey, that's me. That's how I roll.

We were giving Seksa a run for their money! Truth be told Seksa had us beat though. It was going to be bloody but in the end they would of won. But we were giving them hell. We could of did some more damage to them before TGH jumped in.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Zann » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:04 pm

lets go back to when you said TGh looted you all and burnt when you didnt have any proof of it just a seen scout. didnt you hit us anyway for it?

amd you know SD is loveing all this shit.
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Lord Roland » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Damn. No one told my you can't look for warcash while at war any more. *wanders off to write it down in Da Rules book.*
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@-->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Lord Roland
Stablehand
 
Posts: 294
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Location: WV

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby SoulDemon » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:09 pm

All of this backstabbing, double-crossing and political positioning makes me think of the old days!
This user no longer exists.
SoulDemon
User no longer exists
 
Posts: 4882
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Mr Ed » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:10 pm

Lord Roland wrote:Damn. No one told my you can't look for warcash while at war any more. *wanders off to write it down in Da Rules book.*


Sure you can, you just can't get caught ;)
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.


PEST ~ The loose cannons of Canon
User avatar
Mr Ed
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2097
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:57 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Squee » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:12 pm

or in this case tell the person you're trying to 'borrow' cash from

(it doesn't sound like they actually got caught stealing =P)
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby GoldWyvern » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 pm

Seska Dragonslayer,

I send praise to you on your uphit, and your honorable and passionate war. You gave is a fair, strong fight, which I honestly have no idea who would of won. Despite your lack of optimism with us being online during the first strike, you managed to pull your ranks together and fight.

I salute you.

Good war, and I look forward to a challenge at a later date (hopefully this age).
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:27 pm

Zann wrote:lets go back to when you said TGh looted you all and burnt when you didnt have any proof of it just a seen scout. didnt you hit us anyway for it?

amd you know SD is loveing all this shit.


One problem with that Zann. TGH wasn't at war when that happened.
You guys just needed more land so you can even FORT enough scum to get scouts on FA much less attack them. That's why you hit us. I mean, fuck it's crystal clear.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Bogumil » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:28 pm

I have not retracted my demand for an apology as my fun is still ruined.

It was a good fight while it lasted.
“I'm sick of just liking people. I wish to God I could meet somebody I could respect.”
-J.D. Salinger
User avatar
Bogumil
Peasant
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:36 am

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Zann » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:32 pm

no what you did was worse looting a guild while your at war with another guild to fund your war.
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Talon1969 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Wasn't gonna ever post again, but I had to do a last post....


The thing is with what happened is simple. This is OK in everyone's eyes? I just want a yes or no...easy enough.

Because Mr. Ed catches 1 person scouting him, he sends his guild after us when we were in teh middle of a tough war. Why didn't you just Destroy that 1 kingdom or send a warning to GW? No...just start hitting us....I know for a fact she didn't steal 1 gold from you.

I have been around for 6 weeks now and yes..there have been some downhits and some bad things from people, but this is the biggest load of crap I've ever seen. A guild 2 x our size hits us when we are at war....not even the end of a war...righ tin the middle of it.

No way anyone can justify this...period.

But the funny thing is....TGH and Mr. Ed will get away with it like they did something right in hitting us . Because 1 of our kingdom just scouted you.... Yeah She did admit to trying to get cash for us to use against Ordo, but she did not steal the cash after she was caught scouting ( atleast that is what my sister said to me)

Anyways...with this kind of stuff happening ...not worth playing. I have spent hours and hours at the computer trying to learn this game and run wars....to see this happen.

This kind of stuff should be constitute a BAN....but I don't run this game. Well....good luck with future games....was fun while it lasted.
User avatar
Talon1969
Stablehand
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:44 am
Location: Arkansas

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Squee » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:36 pm

is this okay? No

constitute a ban? No

its the players that have to make them pay for it, but i'm not angie =P had dem been barnie we'd probably be doing something right now (or tomorrow, its kinda late in the day to be doing something right now, lol)
Squee
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Fireslash » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:38 pm

i think tgh has caught the mini isa disease. but then again, thats just me :P

~Fire
User avatar
Fireslash
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1242
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby GoldWyvern » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Talon, thank you so very much for playing as long as you have. Hopefully, some time in the future I will be able to convince you to come back. You were an excellent war leader, and I have to say, from the bottom of my heart, you will be sorely missed.

Good luck, man.. I hope to talk to you on the phone and ICQ often.
Facts are meaningless. You can use facts to prove anything that’s even remotely true.
-Homer Simpson
User avatar
GoldWyvern
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1442
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Deus Ex Machina

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:41 pm

LOL whatever it happens all the time.
And I didn't loot you. I scouted Mr Ed! OMG I feel like a broken record.

And there were so many attacks from you guys. Sheesh you have any turns left to cover your ass? I'm loving this shit now. When you have nothing to lose this game is still fun! Hell it's even more fun. Now I can almost embrace the feeling a Foxhound or a Goblin might have...
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby Grizz » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:45 pm

hernmm diz iz awl Goatz fult zumhowe, heez gahtz dah IZA mahanez frum Dyzh
Goblyn Famahlee
and formally Judges, TGH, DL, TRC, WZ, HHG, TGC, PMS, and at least one other super secret guild that only Whit knows about
User avatar
Grizz
Stablehand
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: Don't Rattle DEM Bones .... {Ordo versus DEM}

Postby BackalleyWidowmaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Grizz, you were in there too! Looking at all the attacks is like watching fishermen toss chum to sharks. It was a feeding frenzy! I bet you guys were spamming those buttons so fast trying to beat each other on land grabs you had smoke coming off your mouse.

And you know. This could ALL be solved. I request SoulDemon look at both my kingdoms and see where I scouted Mr Ed and then sent the scribe. See if I looted ANYONE. I'm sure it would be very easy.
-Sorrow!
User avatar
BackalleyWidowmaker
Stablehand
 
Posts: 469
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: Oklahoma

PreviousNext

Return to Unity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron