DoC

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

DoC

Postby owly » Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:23 pm

i'm just wondering who still around that was in DoC
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: DoC

Postby Gerien » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:11 pm

I hate that it's "was" now. :cry:
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: DoC

Postby owly » Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:25 pm

Aria could decide to start it up anytime now :wink:
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!

Re: DoC

Postby -Link- » Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:10 pm

DoC will rise again!
One day..

I wasn't an original member or anything, but I agm'd about everything... lol
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: DoC

Postby Ricardo » Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:19 pm

Me I am still around - I was an original member after Yarrick seduced me to move with him and Aria from LoDE.

You name the position I was it - well not AGM of Sorc i am crap at sorc doms :roll:
Merry Union of Mercenaries
If theres something strange in yer neighbourhood, Who ya gonna call?
http://www.ltd-nz.com/mum/index.php
User avatar
Ricardo
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2166
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Ooop North in Engerland

Re: DoC

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:55 am

Been there too for a few ages.

Happy days! :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Re: DoC

Postby Ostro » Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:38 pm

I'm not really around anymore, but I check the forums once every few months.

It's sad that DoC isn't around anymore, but man I had some fun times with Aria and the rest of the DoC crew. I played with a lot of different guilds over the years, and other than LoF I spent the most time in this guild. I would go away for a while then come back for an age or two, work up to AGM status, leave for a while, come back, over and over. Gotta love the DoC. :)
Ostro GoPF Forever!
"Wait, what game?"
User avatar
Ostro
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2856
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Dayton, Ohio

Re: DoC

Postby -Link- » Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:57 pm

Ostro!

Good to see you lookin around the boards. I remember the round or two we butted heads in Survivor on the boards haha.

It was Losmar, me, you, and Matrim? Koi too i think.
Today is the day of reckoning, and I will speak the truth without fear.
Five Judges
User avatar
-Link-
Peasant
 
Posts: 851
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:22 pm

Re: DoC

Postby Gerien » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:46 pm

Ostro! How are ya crazy kid?
Grunt wrote:Its a Bird
Its a plane
Its Super Librarian

Read about our journey to open The Dog House hot dog restaurant
User avatar
Gerien
Threadjacker
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: http://thedoghousehotdogs.blogspot.com

Re: DoC

Postby Ladyaria » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:59 am

So...we aren't a ~Was~ anymore :P

Welcome back folks.
GM of DoC

Team AWESOME!!
User avatar
Ladyaria
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1345
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Beaver, PA

Re: DoC

Postby Gordon » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm

Gob dom ready and waiting for doc to come up
Gordon
Stablehand
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: DoC

Postby owly » Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:18 pm

it's up

i just applied
Lone NUT
Anything you say can and will be held against you in a court of Robo-Cop
If you think I don't make sense think about the evidence that Big Foot is my Papa and he got to protect ME!

DoC... Trench Town Rock... Soul Rebal...Kaya.....Thank you lord
User avatar
owly
Master Knight
 
Posts: 6022
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I'm In Your Frige Stealing Your Food!!!


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron