Moderator: Voice Stone
Shayanna wrote:You wannae increase the population of Covenant?
Recruiting from Valid and Guilds probably be ye best bet..
Whit wrote:This is a place for people to post about their old guilds and hopefully make contact with friends from days gone by and relive their good times together.
This is not a place to flame/bash/talk smack or anything else that is less than pleasant. If you don't want to read about someone, then don't read that guild's thread.
Most of all, I hope that everyone that posts here enjoys reading about their exploits in the past.
Raila wrote:Dark Horse wrote:I'll be your green goddess if you'll bring players to the game!
I'm sooooo not touching that...
Vrykolakas wrote:NAGGIE POOOOOOO!!!!!
this is an alt I know but
DROEVIG MISSES YOU
this place looks sooooooooooo different........ you still around? wtf is up with the RP?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users