OAF's Downhitting and feeding on all Barnies

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

OAF's Downhitting and feeding on all Barnies

Postby Ford Prefect » Thu May 11, 2006 8:12 pm

::After getting many reports from many of the kingdoms in the Legion a trend formed. The Kingdoms of the OAF's have been downhitting and feeding on all of the barnabas realms. Then I recieve this scibe after my kingdom was almost fully destroyed by OAF's members::

Sorry our guild order are to kill off the rest of the barnies and then well take down the angies. I didn't want to come off as some downhitting cock because that is not how I am in the position I am today. In all honisty you might just be best off restarting and going either Leto or Angilique.

My Apologies,


"Well you might not be a cock but you are a downhitter attack those realms that are already broken and beaten by the angies. This is just insult to injury and will not go without retailiation"
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Leto Usurpator Aims For Total Domination (OAFS vs. all)

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 12, 2006 4:23 am

OOC: Made the thread just now, sorry it took me a while.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Ford Prefect » Mon May 15, 2006 5:55 pm

::I walk out onto the blood soaked fields and address all that would listen::

"The Legion came into these lands with high hopes. We've won on the battlefield and we have also lost. I'm not the best leader and I made some good choices but of late it seems everything I do ended up being wrong. These lands are now Leto's no one can destroy such a force as what they now hold. I leave these lands and I'm not sure if I will ever return. I wish good luck to all the followers of Barnabas that stay and will continue the fight"

::I turn and leave the lands of Covenant::
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse


Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users