The Tyrannicida (TT)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

The Tyrannicida (TT)

Postby Alias » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:53 am

I wasnt going to do this because what happens if you are the last to have stuck around... I dont like that thought, heh. :oops:

However I'm feeling nostalgic this morning so... anyone still around? Anyone?
User avatar
Alias
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Venus » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:26 pm

aww if it makes u feel better, i remember one night looooonnnnng ago i planned a war and waitied till u and/or 420 were gone to prom, then hit u <BoB>

/giggles

illl NEVER forget one of you bitching me out on icq while tellling me your still wearing your tux from prom:Pp
Venus
Fervent
User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
 
Posts: 8918
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: im right here!

Postby ~Vox~ » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:36 pm

I was in TT once or twice ;p


and no one could hit venus at her prom cause none of us are that old
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Alias » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:36 am

Venus wrote:illl NEVER forget one of you bitching me out on icq while tellling me your still wearing your tux from prom:Pp

That would have been 420 and I'm pretty sure he still hasnt forgiven you. :wink:

Incidently, that BoB war is the perfect example of how you used to be able to do things back in the days. I dont remember bitching because of downhit or networth or any of that then (even though it was 100+ vs 44) but maybe I've revised history in my head... I cant remember, lol.
User avatar
Alias
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby ~Vox~ » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:07 am

I dont remember bitching because of downhit or networth or any of that then (even though it was 100+ vs 44) but maybe I've revised history in my head... I cant remember, lol.




It's called old age man, err i mean gramps ;p
Monkey see, Monkey do
User avatar
~Vox~
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2829
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: South Carolina

Postby Alias » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:09 am

Hey! Arent you older than me?
User avatar
Alias
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1153
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Karhedron » Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:28 pm

You're only as old as you feel.

....
Now where's my pipe and slippers...

[edit] - see, old age hits us younger and younger... already my typing is going down the crapper even when i only write < 15 words... *sighs*

No wonder Venus' typing's appalling mind... :wink: :lol: [/edit]
Prince of The Hirudan Empire
User avatar
Karhedron
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1577
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby MoP » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:12 am

That explains Ricardo's typing too!
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby Artos » Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:50 pm

Hmm...having been on this site for awhile but had an urge to post. I was in TT back in the day. Good memories.
Member of: I don't know where the f*uck I am

Old Skool Days, Member of: LDG, Twilight, AVN, I, TBOS, TT, 42nd, TuscanWarriors, AM, OAFS, DoW, WeeC Ver 2.0, GGR, Omega
User avatar
Artos
Stablehand
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:40 pm
Location: Minnesota

Postby Trystan » Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:42 am

Hi Alias!
TGH
Trystan
Stablehand
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Stryfe » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:31 pm

2nd generation TT here. :oops: I'm a noob.

Really nice seeing you, Alias.
WeeC
Hall Of Fame
im in a place full of leto's im scared and cold :(
User avatar
Stryfe
Azn Invasion ZOMG!
 
Posts: 4015
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Toronto

Re: The Tyrannicida (TT)

Postby Karnalvor » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:00 pm

Man... that was a LONG time ago! Lot's of fun though!
Karnalvor
Stablehand
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]