Moderators: Voice Stone, Voice Kma
Virch wrote:yea, dont take that crap perky...........and before ya get all excited and bring fervent back next age...take a second age off and play with me in tne....
ill bring the baby oil.................
_Nagash_ wrote:Moral of the story? Make fun of Venus. She'll just become more harder on you.
Venus wrote:omg im really good at that part
i think i had like seven penises one war!
Venus wrote:omg i do not have a penis!
Dante wrote:you had two?
Venus wrote:none!
omg
I]\/[mortality wrote:not to mention the third boob
Gerien wrote:Steven wrote:Haha, let's not even get into what happens when Venus leads a thread. It just turns into gay sex and male bondage. But then again maybe it's cause I type the most in those chats.
Ric, I'm leaving MUM for Fervent...
Venus wrote:heyyy thats right
your in sooo much trouble. i can blame all of this on you!@#PENIS@!#@!
come here for your penishment!:P
Virch wrote:I want Venis to play with me and the baby oil....................
SenseiZhou wrote:Sidhe best scummer race in the game. Cannot be bettering.
War with Eaters proves so.
All know why?
I]\/[mortality wrote:SenseiZhou wrote:Sidhe best scummer race in the game. Cannot be bettering.
War with Eaters proves so.
All know why?
lol there wont be a detailed explanation other than , kaz made the values so
Kaz wrote:Centaur are the best scummers in the game
Kaz wrote:I]\/[mortality wrote:SenseiZhou wrote:Sidhe best scummer race in the game. Cannot be bettering.
War with Eaters proves so.
All know why?
lol there wont be a detailed explanation other than , kaz made the values so
Centaur are the best scummers in the game
Napoleon Bonaparte wrote:The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Mr Ed wrote:Kaz wrote:I]\/[mortality wrote:SenseiZhou wrote:Sidhe best scummer race in the game. Cannot be bettering.
War with Eaters proves so.
All know why?
lol there wont be a detailed explanation other than , kaz made the values so
Centaur are the best scummers in the game
Centaurs are the best scummers in the game, if there were centaurs this age....sidhe are the best scummers in the game because them you can play
Quedesh Verez wrote:Mr Ed wrote:Kaz wrote:I]\/[mortality wrote:SenseiZhou wrote:Sidhe best scummer race in the game. Cannot be bettering.
War with Eaters proves so.
All know why?
lol there wont be a detailed explanation other than , kaz made the values so
Centaur are the best scummers in the game
Centaurs are the best scummers in the game, if there were centaurs this age....sidhe are the best scummers in the game because them you can play
I've had equally as good of luck with Sidhe and human scum... both are about equal... Centaur kick tail but are unavailable. Elven and Goblin scum are not so hot.
Sidhe wrote:Offer Screen Modifier: 3.000000
Faeries (Att: 1.00 - Def: 29.00 - Cost: 1200 - Value Att: 1.00 - Value Def: 29.00)
Modifiers - Lower is better: Seen (95) Unseen (135)
Centaur wrote:Offer Screen Modifier: 2.200000
Brownies (Att: 1.00 - Def: 24.00 - Cost: 1000 - Value Att: 1.20 - Value Def: 28.80)
Modifiers - Lower is better: Seen (90) Unseen (130)
Users browsing this forum: No registered users