No matter what kind of jabs anyone takes at me(obviously those of sexual nature don't count) I do not mean it in any negative ways. Besides most of the people who do, played with me last age.
Additionaly, to Venus and the Fervent crew. I was in the guild just about every age except for the 1 age I took off the game for a long time. I do not in any way mean your guild sucks. I used your guild as an example because you guys had a solid team. 90% of them were seasoned veterans of the game. And you guys didn't finish first as often because you guys only had 40% attendence at most chats. My point is no matter how good the guild. Peak performance doesn't occur at a 40% attendence rate. Sorry if you took offense Venus, you know I respect the guild cause Geo leads the chats.
Quedesh,
I don't think any of them are insulting your idea to downsize your acres. They are merely giving their perspective on what they would do with a parking lotted realm. Some may downsize if they have 1-3k acres left on 50k acres. But some may have that realm inspire like crazy or break ambushes blah blah blah and then downsize. No strategy is 100% correct. I was hoping people would interject with their own ideas so that I too can learn something from them. It is more than obvious I don't finish the age at the top all the time. That means I am missing something and maybe someone will tell me something that might change it.
Quick Draw, I remember the last time you guys tried to do that with Barnies last age. Didn't work very well, did it?
To Unity:
My goal isn't anything special. I just want everyone to know the inner secrets of the game. If everyone started playing to the games maximum abilities it allows for all of us to grow and find new ways to get ahead. It in the end only forces us to create even more clever ways to do things and overall increases everyones ability to play the game.
