That was some of the most refreshing game discussion I've seen in a while.
Some people might be wondering why he would let the cat out of the bag so to speak but really he isnt. Another important facet of the game is being able to preempt your opponent and get into his head. Why is it that some guilds always seem to know what is coming a day before everyone else?
Part of the answer is found in Steven's posts so far, part of it is found in various other Unity guild threads and the rest of the answer lies in knowing your opponent.
If everyone starts playing exactly like Steven just described do you think his guild would suffer? Not likely because he would know precisely what to expect. That the community in general would start playing better would only elevate those that think this game to a higher level.
Hmm... ok that all sounds like bullshit but it's too early in the morning and those that do what I'm trying to explain know exactly what I'm talking about.
Remember "our game, our rules"? That sentence alone won us some wars without a single turn used.
Truth.
