Evenstar/Ronin

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Evenstar/Ronin

Postby Agramon » Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Any evenstar/ronin members still around?
I am Fear everlasting...I am the Darkness within...
One foot in the grave, the other in Hell...
Mercy is a shield for the weak.

~*Evenstar*~
User avatar
Agramon
Stablehand
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Katalyna » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:56 pm

Techinically?

I suppose we are - (Kaimei/Lia here.)

Yoshi visits more often than I do however ;)
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the Nothing I've become
Abaddon/Yoshimutsu's Always!
User avatar
Katalyna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Postby Yoshimutsu Watanabe » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Which is to say, not all that often.
Blizzard claimed my soul back in Nov '04
Ronin, in name and fact.
With no honour left to live for
I will redeem myself in a field of blades
User avatar
Yoshimutsu Watanabe
Stablehand
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Katalyna » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:50 pm

Funny how we pay 15$/month for them to feed on our souls.

>.>
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the Nothing I've become
Abaddon/Yoshimutsu's Always!
User avatar
Katalyna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:37 am

Katty-poo!

So when are you and ole Abby-yoshi getting back here for real?? :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Katalyna » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:49 am

haha someone else who remembers me :p

I dunno... dunno if I have the time/desire to sit and play like we used to. Again: wow has sucked our souls dry! (And to think I said I"d never pay to play a mmorpg... wtf was I saying :P)

I've had a few plot bunnies dancing around in my head actually lol and the desire to write about them is strong... methinks I'll post them in creative writing rather than unity.

I should fire up ICQ someday tho :P
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the Nothing I've become
Abaddon/Yoshimutsu's Always!
User avatar
Katalyna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:52 am

No need to play like you used to. Just play! :P

And check Hrafn's posts in Unity. They're quite good! :)



Anyways, good to see you again. Glad WoW didn't kill you (yet). :wink:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Katalyna » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:56 am

LOL

last time I started playing again I forgot about my realm lol

I'll see /winks
Bid my blood to run before I come undone
Save me from the Nothing I've become
Abaddon/Yoshimutsu's Always!
User avatar
Katalyna
Stablehand
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Perth, WA

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:59 am

*g*


Tell Abaddon that I said hi though :)



*waves*
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot]