by Turk Dorian » Wed May 02, 2007 7:12 am
God i love this new computer, new apartment, new internet that works!!!
So yeah Bundes good argument! Way to have proof! I mean, I would make a post to pick your little theory apart, but you have such lock box solid concrete evidence to back up what you claim our NW was that well I would be wasting my time!
Like rif said, we were getting looted and burned, I was fully built the day before I moved, I log in the day of our first strike, a couple hours before our strike is to happen, and some how, through a miracle or through burning, I have just over 800 acres to build. Coincidentally, I had JUUUUUUUST over 800 less temples too. So weird... Were you watching those scrolls too??? Were you watcing our kingdoms too????
While you are doing such great investigatory work, maybe you can help find Jimmy Hoffa!
Cause I mean come on, a faith sweep this early? You wanted to downhit WeeC, and you used a shitty excuse to do it, and this shitty excuse got you more land, making it extra shitty, you sir, are more shit stained than every piece of underwear I ever owned.