{TURMOIL}War thread

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby Arioch » Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:32 pm

Dang... Looks like you won the lottery. I figure that is where my money went but that is more than all of my kingdoms together have! I already have too much unbuilt land but I think they will get a scout every few days to keep an eye out.
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby supergus2 » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:28 pm

haha those are my kingdoms bearing the cash

first, let me explain the reasoning behind the cash
1. gigantic NW - IT WORKED LAST AGE!!! (given, there were like 20 other angies below me to protect me)
2. can't tithe for more land
3 a) not enough kingdoms to back myself up in a good war (1v1 i might as well stick to Solo)
b) creating new kingdoms for that purpose will take too much time - I'll wait for the next age to do that

next, let me why i forted this way
1 a) everybody else within that NW range will get in no problem - I ONLY HAVE 30K LAND! i think i maxed out scum adn could only fort about 11K scum.
b) might as well protect as much of my land as possible instead and fort only enough scum to keep away anyone in the lower ranks lucky/stupid enough to scout me
2. T4s give more NW than scum
3. hopefully being the only angie in the top 30ish, people might leave me alone to raise my NW

finally let me explain how i got so much money
1. Elven Calming Chant X 2000+ turns
2. Mostly markets/lodges built = high income
3. my income was just enough to offset expenses = PROFIT

ps. you can't steal/attack your own kingdoms, even if they're different faiths. trust me, I've tried, and everybody would be exploiting this loophole if it existed.
supergus2
Stablehand
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:31 pm

Postby muncheez » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:08 am

I hit the "Dux" kingdoms this morning. After a scout run, it was obvious he was gonna hit me. He had 5 kingdoms full offense with plenty of cash and only 109 green scum. The other 3 pure scum.

To make it fair, I did not use the king to take one out easily. If you take my king out of the equation, he was much bigger than I, that is why I left his 2 biggest kingdoms with all his land minus a few gh's.

He still has plenty to retal with so I expect to lose a few.
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:51 am
Location: MI

Postby Bundesbank » Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:23 am

all i can say is: backlash is a bitch.

it has consumed more turns than burning you has.
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby General Andy Icarn » Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:50 pm

are you sure you want to post with your main? :twisted:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby muncheez » Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:46 pm

I kinda knew it was bundes with the die kingdoms.

Since I hate sorc so much, I brought the king in to take another down. The other one left will go way down the scrolls tommorow. I guess I can live with 3 semi pl'ed kingdoms.

You were planning on hitting me were you not bundesdux?
I miss neurosis. Come back and play.
muncheez
Peasant
 
Posts: 547
Joined: Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:51 am
Location: MI

Postby Bundesbank » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:36 am

lol, "since i hate sorc so much"

what were you expecting me to do - war your kingdoms? with 0 cash?

so that you could take it all back when your declarations cleared up?

hahaha

i don't really mind... you should have used your king in the first place. it might have saved one of your kingdoms.

so now that will be 4 down and i will be satisfied.
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby General Andy Icarn » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:16 pm

why does everyone hate sorcery so much??? you get to keep the land :D

can anyone match this?
Elan: 30,003
Image
Image
Image
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Arioch » Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:49 pm

How about this Andy : Elan: 40,172 That is Elvin firepower btw

:twisted: The smallest amount of elan? Elan: 18,744
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby Dick Bankier » Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:14 pm

Perhaps the better stat would be the "Elan used" stat rather than the elan accumulated.

I've got 12-13 sorc kills this age, but no way to quantify my egotistical nature in comparison to other sorcers
User avatar
Dick Bankier
Stablehand
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:16 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:27 am

noob

come arioch let us laugh in his general direction. :D
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Bundesbank » Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:40 pm

any reason why you attacked me, uno, since we have peace?
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Postby Torkano » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:33 pm

I finished an age in turmoil once with about 80k elan. Ah the days of building 20k temple sorce kingdoms.
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Bundesbank » Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:08 am

lol, can someone scout uno?

he says that his king realm only carries 9k scum and that he's afraid of me scumming him even though we have peace.
-die bankier
ich bin die bundesbank

WeeC | WTFPWND | NX | NPAC
officially endorses MoP's candidacy
User avatar
Bundesbank
Grand Arbiter of NPAC
 
Posts: 5879
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: captaining the internet

Previous

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users