This is definatly a mess. We started about a hour before declaring on Dow by hitting Mum individually. Had just hit 3 of Dow when Gideon got ahold of me and told me what was going on.
This was a terrible coincidence of timing. And with 3 faiths involved. No way of knowing what we were each gonna do. As Gideon told me. Mum was in the middle of a shitstorm of hurt from two guilds.
I wanted to have a really good war too. Even though we had first strike they had us kingdom wise. One of mine is out for who knows how long. So was actually gonna be 14 on their 23. Mum dropped one after we started hitting.
I have bannered ceasefire for both Dow and MUM. Peace is agreed with Dow. Just waiting to hear from Mum now.
I can understand if Mum wants to continue warring. But it wouldn't be fair to them. They will not be touched by us unless they hit us first.
Very unfortunate circumstance that has happened. Mum please contact me or Holli about peace or war. Wish this had gone down another way.
