I think that may have been me I got hit by someone who said they got down hit so they blind hit me. there was no scout.
i thought i would try solo out so i could see what really works best for defence cuz i had been gone for so long. I set up one kind of troop and a few of everything else, then did not attack and waited to to see what would happen when i got hit. for a week nothing happened and i was wondering if anyone was playing solo.
The scribe i got was like being hit by a car they person rolling down the window and saying "i got hit by a bus so i hit you at random"
LOL
Not even sure if it was any of you though but who ever it was got past my troops with ease. i did not think it would be that easy. maybe i set up wrong or something
Does it work diffrent in Solo than in Guilds as far as troops go?
I was also trying out Goblin
ohh well i'll figure it out, better here than in Guilds where there counting on me.
