Horde chases down the Tycoon

- Archive Forum for Old Games.
(Calam, Speed, Christmas, Debacle, etc.)

Horde chases down the Tycoon

Postby Elfie » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:09 pm

Ok guys, we decided a one on one war would be fun and different for a change.
Don't remember the exact stats. I do know you were higher then us.

We can fight it out for awhile or if and when you all want peace let me know in the morning, I shall be online.
~TRC~
User avatar
Elfie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: God's Forgotten Land

Postby DininDarkstar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:57 am

we were higher than you?

a guild with more members (meaning lower ANW) and i know for sure we had less land than you..

our scouts of your 4 kingdoms showed 3-4(amazingly the top ranked letos in valid) of your kingdoms at close to 30k we had 1 at close to 30k and 1 other just over 20k the rest just over 10k..

so just because you didn't wanna do the math to figure out what your stats were dont come in here just making shit up.. its not very condusive to the "laid back" enviroment we want.

Morituri Te Salutamus
"We who are about to die, will take you with us!"
User avatar
DininDarkstar
Peasant
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: marion,ohio

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:57 pm

DininDarkstar wrote:so just because you didn't wanna do the math to figure out what your stats were dont come in here just making shit up.. its not very condusive to the "laid back" enviroment we want.



Nor are you, but I don't hear Elfie complaining...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Iblade » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:01 pm

we were higher than you?

a guild with more members (meaning lower ANW) and i know for sure we had less land than you..




Your not seriously saying this was a down hit?????
User avatar
Iblade
Stablehand
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:01 pm

He probably is. Dinin's the type of guy who claims that any hit he didn't make is uncool. :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby DininDarkstar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Ha, Every hit i do i at least post the stats of the war.. showing that im making a downhit/uphit/evenfight.

As far as this being a downhit, they have 2 less members so thats about all they got going for them for this not to be considered a Downhit..


Am i complaining about a Downhit, hell no i am the master of Downhits..
I'm complaining about the lack of nuts people have to show that they downhit, its not like its this new and outragious thing people do.. why can't people just have the balls to say "hey you were the the closet target not in war so we fucked you up"


i ask for Honesty not for TB political b.s

Morituri Te Salutamus
"We who are about to die, will take you with us!"
User avatar
DininDarkstar
Peasant
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: marion,ohio

Postby Iblade » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:38 pm

ok you got messed up.. used and abused.. .
User avatar
Iblade
Stablehand
 
Posts: 486
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby DininDarkstar » Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:45 pm

^^ that could have been elfies post and i woulda have been happy

Morituri Te Salutamus
"We who are about to die, will take you with us!"
User avatar
DininDarkstar
Peasant
 
Posts: 648
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2005 7:14 pm
Location: marion,ohio

Postby Old Timer » Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:02 pm

/me gives Dinin some Man-Love :twisted:
Can you pick that up for me girly?
Pimp'n Girls
User avatar
Old Timer
Stablehand
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:20 pm

Postby Elfie » Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:43 pm

Dinin darling, i would have posted the stats if I had had them. I came online and saw we were going to war. Went to chat was told who it was and that we had 2 less kingdoms. and trust me I wasn't one of the top kingdoms LOL after weec had gotten thru with me and the UG's my kingdom sucked. But I went to chat anyways and I was asked to make the thread and I did so.

No bitching, just followed orders. But hey if I screwed up, so sorry.
~TRC~
User avatar
Elfie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: God's Forgotten Land

Postby Zann » Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:09 pm

You didnt screw up elfie dinin missed one realm in the 20k range one of them had 29k or so the other had 24k or so the other had 22k or so then 17k and 13k and 8500
we did have 3 over 23k and one at 13k the stats didnt mater i really didnt feel like adding them up but the hit was a fair one not a uphit not a down hit just a fair hit
and hey we only had 4 show for the chat .
User avatar
Zann
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: playing with venus's boobs

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:26 am

But hey if I screwed up, so sorry.

Lies, all lies. She's never sorry, it's all part of some cunning plan, probably involving waffles and cider!
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Elfie » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:01 am

~Thwaps Dyvim~ Hush you. And here I went and cohorced Mickey James to let me give her away as a present to you. I guess now I shall tell her to forget it. Muwhahahahaha
~TRC~
User avatar
Elfie
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: God's Forgotten Land

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:20 am

Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Dyvim Tvar » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:18 am

Elfie wrote:~Thwaps Dyvim~ Hush you. And here I went and cohorced Mickey James to let me give her away as a present to you. I guess now I shall tell her to forget it. Muwhahahahaha

She turned babyface, I don't roll with that shit so it's probably for the best.
And don't hit me just because I'm on to your dastardly schemes, that's not cool!
Eddie Kim sends his regards, motherfucker!
WhY so SeriOUs?
FOXHOUND - It'll make you a god damn sexual tyrannosaur, just like me!
User avatar
Dyvim Tvar
International Superstar
 
Posts: 4196
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The palahahahahahAHAHAHA

Postby Dark Horse » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:19 am

There's actually a war thread for this?
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:24 am

Ofcourse. If over in Guilds DEM make a warthread about thwapping DKII, why wouldn't Horde do it now? :P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Old Games Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users