{TURMOIL}War thread

Forum for the Solo, Massacre and Last Quad Standing games

Moderators: Voice Tyr, Voice Epsilon

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:30 am

Well I've accepted peace with this guy, in part cause I can see his point.

"you no what andy i want peace keeo the land tell your freind to go kill some 1 else i dont need you 2 gangbanging me for the rest of the age i was just trying to make a point he has been hitting my domes from the start of age and when i finaly say enuff is enuff i get you as his retal he has killed 2 of my domes this age and was trying to be nice because you said he was new even told him to go away but that did not work so i attacked him and like i said then you attacked me what dose that make you"
<BR><BR>
Alright I won't touch your kingdoms anymore and I've told hakuma that he'd better not do so either, but if any of mine get randomly scumkilled you know who I'll be guessing did it first. I understand you feel you were at or ending a war, but hakuma was so far below your size by the time you demanded a NAP and threatened to farm him that I don't see exactly how much of a war was left. So as you were bigger than me, assuming 5xxxx was yours, and you wanted to stop warring with him why not give you another war? I guess when you send him, then later me, all these angry messages it kinda makes me less inclined to deal with you as I'd deal with someone who talks civilly, accepts that wars happen and fights them as they come, doesn't random name and then carry mass scum, and is willing to back up their threats with ability. This is a crossbreed between Chaos and Castaway, we're all fighting on multiple fronts, I haven't built land for about a week and I've attacked or been attacked by 4 people in that time, a combined over 20 kingdoms including more tonight.
<BR>
And I can't help but wonder if your scumkill attempts of the last few days had worked whether you'd be wanting to war instead, and if it's only because they didn't work that you want peace now.


However another player leadername of EB just hit me with another 5 kingdoms on one 6k acre kingdom of mine (one that had crap left after having 1000 turns of scumming used on it) taking it to 59 acres per hit. I'd love to be just building but I guess I have another war on my hands. *sigh* Will I ever get to build? Meanwhile Bundes hits a second Barnie, Arioch and Abs have top kingdoms and so does the other leto player....I AM GETTING VERY TWITCHY...
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:27 pm

I hit 5 of EB's kingdoms with 2 of mine and took back what his 5 took from my kingdom (around 6k acres), I held back from attacking with anything else and only burned some temples. I mentioned to him that he was at a disadvantage and that should he wish to peace it was ok with me.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:04 pm

It looks like I'm at war with 2 kingdoms, but Hackuma can have fun re-building temps/gh's.
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby crazy_hackuma » Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:23 pm

so... i finally got a forum account.

Im attacking randomly, just for fun. But that guy who is complaining was just trash talking to me so I started to target him. He killed my kingdom, but i dont really care (and theres really no reason to be upset for something like that anyway, this is just a game)
User avatar
crazy_hackuma
Stablehand
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:03 am

2 kingdoms


2 kingdoms or two players? I assume I'm not fighting with you since there's no message response in my scribe (you aren't EB right?).

Hakuma was going to go attack a new kingdom or two and I steered him clear of those he was about to hit which were the person he was NAP'ed with (bad idea), Absinthe doms, and Princess doms. Instead he hit 2 Letos and an Angie that I know of, that's all the numbers I got in my news from alliance patrol support anyway.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Torkano » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:27 am

Welcome Mr. Hackuma
Sartorious lives on forever in my heart and memories!
<Thantos> so there's 5 we have to break tonite
<Sexxay-Dux> well whichuns are the biggewst
<Art_is_Sexy> can we break them with fucking?
User avatar
Torkano
Don't mess with da Elf
 
Posts: 8698
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The little guy on your shoulder

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:44 pm

They're 2 different people thus 2 different kingdoms *nods*

No, I'm not EB..... *gives him a glaring look*
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:49 pm

You are at war with 2 different people and have only had to fight 2 kingdoms? This is just plain unfair. :evil:
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Hollisandra » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:43 pm

Yep.. that's what I more less said... lol

I'm not actually playing under my normal leadername, so maybe that's why I haven't been hit that much. :D

*edit* fixed a typo */edit*
~Holli~
User avatar
Hollisandra
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2565
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dick Bankier » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:51 pm

I killed an annoying Barnie kingdom up top...

She deserved it, enough said. Maybe Ill get a third war out of it.
User avatar
Dick Bankier
Stablehand
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:16 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:30 pm

no more land for you little robot. :evil:

edit: lil leto/angie dood accepted peace. woohoo! :D
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Absinthe » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:43 pm

Well, while I was away drinking with friends last night, another barnie /angie team stomped about everything I had left, congtrats for making it two to one, or three to one, nice playing guys, make sure to pat yourseleves on the back
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
User avatar
Absinthe
Peasant
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:16 am

I caught a pesh dom scouting one of my kingdoms and so he double invaded my scumheavy kingdom to 500 acres. I wasn't really ready, have only built for one day since my last war, but I warred back and took down 3 of his kingdoms with invades and sorced one for half the land it had built on an already partially open kingdom.

edit: I also had my biggest dom burned for smithies at a different time than pesh hit me, so whoever did it I'm warring, I've been at war, and even if I wasn't it would be nice to get a single build cycle without getting burned.

preretal

Andy mostly 10-15k with 2 in the 5-10k range and one at 450 acres left
Pesh mostly 20-25k with maybe 2 lower doms

postretal
25k -> sorced to approx 7k built
21.5k -> invaded to 199/hit
14.4k -> invaded to 160/hit
unscouted 15-20k acre dom -> 342/hit
22k untouched
unscouted 15-20k dom untouched
smaller doms untouched

war on peshy :twisted:

Pesh already attacked back and took about 1k acres from a 5k dom of mine.

His attack on my strongest dom with his 50% bigger dom...

The full armies of peshykins(1xxxx) invaded your lands!
2007-02-18 07:10:13 Delete
You cannot help but laugh. peshykins' forces were easily turned aside. You lost 0 Kobold, 0 Orcs, 0 Trolls, 0 Tunnels, 14 Giants, and 0 Changelings. 128 of your peasants were killed in the attack.

Lets hope that's the best he can do.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Arioch » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:32 am

I've caught 3 different kingdoms in my lands in less than two days. Time to poke back I think. I recognize one kingdom from every age but can't remember who it belongs to. :evil:
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby General Andy Icarn » Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:16 pm

After his abortive retal I left for 30 hours or so and returned to find no news and only the message "peace" in my scribe. After the stuff you pulled last age, after downhitting on me this age, and downhitting on other people this age as well...not yet.

In my second strike:

Pesh
675k worth, 24k acres -> burned and sorced from 16k to 11k built, temples + gh < 600, looted
550k worth, 17k acres -> burned (down ~2500 structs) and looted, invaded for approx 2k
500k worth, 26k acres -> looted, sorced -> 6k structs
110k worth -> 294/hit
75k worth -> 74/hit
70k worth -> 245/hit

Andy
~350k anw
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:05 am

Again someone landgrabs my sorc realms.
Again someone loses his buildings.

Will they ever learn?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Absinthe » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:02 pm

I haven't been angry in a long time. But it sure feels good. Someone is about to be taught a lesson in deterence.

That's all I have
the sky is boiling
and there's something wrong with jane
User avatar
Absinthe
Peasant
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby crazy_hackuma » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:07 pm

rubinos ember has been dowhitting me. hes over 70 friggin levels above me. I cant do much against him, but im trying to burn his buildings. So far i've burnt like 1200 (i know that 1.2 to 10-20k is not much, but im trying)

edit: and another 4400
User avatar
crazy_hackuma
Stablehand
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:01 pm

crazy_hackuma wrote:rubinos ember has been dowhitting me. hes over 70 friggin levels above me. I cant do much against him, but im trying to burn his buildings. So far i've burnt like 1200 (i know that 1.2 to 10-20k is not much, but im trying)

edit: and another 4400



Levels? :shock:
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Arioch » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:34 pm

Yeah Nagash. Levels. This isn't guilds. Around these parts we call em levels, not ranks. Isn't that right crazy_hackuma? :wink:
All my love forever Daddy's Little Angel.
@ -->--
~R.I.P Kaine~ 2003-2007
User avatar
Arioch
Supreme UG
 
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: WV

Postby General Andy Icarn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:14 pm

in that case I have a kingdom that's level 106, I am teh awesomxorz!

btw hakuma's from mexico, and his english is pretty damned perfect, but maybe sometimes there might be a word that doesn't quite fit? *shrug*

edit: I should also probably mention while I'm here that although pesh started quite a lot larger than me he's gotten there by downhitting not just one of my kingdoms but those of at least hakuma and a leto player and who knows how many others. Considering the Leto person's large dom disappeared right before they mentioned his numbers I think they were getting mobbed by him fairly bad. So I haven't been too concerned with whether other people happen to hit pesh while I am or not, especially after last age. However, as far as I know of the six large kingdoms I know of the only thing that anyone but me has done is hakuma's sorcing of one I'd already partially sorced. Hakuma was interested in retalling for his own downhit-on kingdom(s) so I suggested either sorcing the large ones or hitting the broken ones would be the most effective thing he could do as I doubted he could break pesh's remaining large doms.
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dick Bankier » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:12 pm

I reduced Pesh's 3 largest realms to Funsize

Give the downhitted some retribution if they desire to take it.


Ill see if he can post any kind of retal - I'm sure hilarity will ensue.
User avatar
Dick Bankier
Stablehand
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:16 pm

Postby crazy_hackuma » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:37 pm

yeah, i meant ranks. i guess i was thinking in terms of another text based game
User avatar
crazy_hackuma
Stablehand
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:16 pm

Postby General Andy Icarn » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:31 am

I reduced Pesh's 3 largest realms to Funsize


I'm pretty sure you're mistaken about either who pesh is or what his largest doms were. I have at least 7 numbers that have been working together of which one leadername I recall was Sneaky Pesh. And when I went to strike today the top 3 were still just as landfilled as they were before.

I finally got my war declarations free from his smashed kingdoms and took out the two ~25k sorced out doms and the one left at 14.5k (with my 15k), doubling up on each to get them to 157/hit, 122/hit, and 118/hit respectively. You may have noticed my mild worth increases due to this land. For those of you who have a kingship fetish don't get your panties in an uproar, next buildset assuming pesh accepts peace I'll be massively dsing to build.

I also hit one of his kingdoms again back down from 428/hit to 51/hit.

pesh's largest known dom is about 150k so I've offered him the peace I wouldn't accept a day or so ago. Let's see if he accepts it.

Maybe now I can see about getting up to 15k built! :D
-={Lialia}=-
{Barnabas}SOL
I'm in FEL?
User avatar
General Andy Icarn
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2425
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dick Bankier » Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:43 am

Sigh... I hit the wrong person?


The guy I hit downhit on Uno - I assumed that was Pesh, but guess not. Perhaps I owe some land.
User avatar
Dick Bankier
Stablehand
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Chaos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron