QED roll call

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

QED roll call

Postby Ozymandius » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:27 am

ibn? is that you?
User avatar
Ozymandius
Barnabas Plumber
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Postby Ford Prefect » Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:50 pm

I was in QED.
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby Ammon » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:50 pm

QED was one of my first guilds. Was a good time.
TRC
ICQ#42606802]
User avatar
Ammon
Peasant
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: St. Louis

Postby DJ Roberts » Sat Jul 16, 2005 9:07 am

i was a late member of QED.
never around in their glory days.
DJ Roberts
Stablehand
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nethy » Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:58 pm

i was here too, many a good age
Nethy
f4!
GoPF fo lyfe
Nethy
Stablehand
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby RaYCorZChoY » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:13 am

I was in QED too..... goes by the name grimm_reaper before...grimm for short
RaYCorZ
Co-GM of ShadowZ(defunct)
~ WW, QED, FoJ, ShadowZ, Fervent, BBB, TDoD, COF, WTFPWND, WeeC, AoA, FA ~
FA resident Wanderer
User avatar
RaYCorZChoY
Stablehand
 
Posts: 125
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:49 am
Location: Bisan Asa na lang(NPA-No Permanent Address)

Postby Sabinus » Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:10 am

Ozy, long time no see!

I think I was there for what...maybe 10 ages or so?

I wonder if Rad and Ibn are still somewhere out there?
Q.E.D. - AMF - HP - TRC - ENeMA
Life's a tragedy to those who feel
and a comedy to those who think...
User avatar
Sabinus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Dragonsbane » Wed Oct 26, 2005 12:45 am

I was able to talk to Rad a couple of years ago, but then he vanished again. Elrod, Jade, and Ibn left so long ago I cannot remember when they last played. Ravenfire caught up with them just before they left. I talked to Nightrun the other day.


I cannot believe I joined QED in 1998. That was awhile ago. I was there for the 2 ages we won in a row, and we tried to keep it running for quite awhile, but with the heart and soul gone even with all Rad's conspiracy theories, the turnouts we had were very poor.

I think it was finally my decision to disband QED though Nightrun tried to convince me otherwise. But even that I cannot remember clearly.
~-- Sanctuary --~
User avatar
Dragonsbane
Stablehand
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby 2pac2004 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:21 am

man i woundereed where qed role call was, one of my favorite guilds to play in...must have been there 7-10 ages! i still have nightruns aol name, though he rarly if ever signs on....next time i see him ill drop him a line....who knows maybe we could get some of the old guys back to playing and start up a dominating guild
User avatar
2pac2004
Stablehand
 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:09 pm

Postby Querion » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:01 pm

Was in QED when it migrated to Mo'pri, I think those where the guild's last couple of ages. Would love to see some QED vets returns.
@>~',~~~~~
User avatar
Querion
Peasant
 
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Postby Ravenfire » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:03 pm

I was there too :) Had lots of fun...you guys corrupted me from CoR. *sniffles* I still miss playing in the jello with those boys. I might have to go see if Father Blu's is still around.
User avatar
Ravenfire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Scorpio » Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:36 am

Been there... done that... been so long ago, I dun know where I put the t-shirt.

Man, I remember the days... QED was actually the first guild to welcome me when I started playing waaaaay back when. Went a long way from there.

Then I took a few years off...

Now I'm giving it a run again upon the insistence of a few old time friends. Nice to be back.
TRC
Sorry. In the words of my compiler: Invalid Argument.
User avatar
Scorpio
Stablehand
 
Posts: 180
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: The sunny Hawaiian Islands

Postby Ren » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:13 am

holy sweet bajesus.

it is good to see old faces. I just came back to the forums because i was bored last night. It has been years.

Been with QED since back in the day of monarchy and cannon up until about 4 years ago i'm guessing.

I am actually roommates (well landlord) with nightrun. If you guys want to reminsce about some old time you can catch up with me on aim Riceeater or yahoo Renante_Awa
User avatar
Ren
Stablehand
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Darkhorse » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:18 pm

G'day Ozy...and all the other well known names.

QED was my second guild, and I loved every second of it. Jade, Ravenfire, Ibn, RAD, Elrod, Min...better stop while I'm ahead and can still remember a fair few as the list is long but distinguished.

Miss all you guys and glad to know some of you are still around. I'm still lurking around the boards, but between family commitments and being sucked into WoW, I don't get on the boards as much as I use to.

Great to know some of you are still here. Tends to make things right with the universe some how. :)
Sanctum Officium
Elder Fire Elemental
User avatar
Darkhorse
Stablehand
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: A sad state of confusion

Postby Al' Zerat » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:54 am

Wow... it's been a LONG time since I was here. I remember quite a bit about QED, though I'm not sure anyone will remember me. I remember the Jello Bar and Rad and, of course, Ibn. But, unfortunately, I haven't spoken to anyone in a very long time. Heck, I haven't even thought of this game in what seems like forever! But then, out of the blue, I get an email that sparks my interest. I'm looking foward to trying this out... again. See y'all around!


Meade
We the willing, led by the unknowing, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much for so long with so little, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing.
User avatar
Al' Zerat
Stablehand
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 12:16 am
Location: Arizona

Postby Sabinus » Wed May 23, 2007 2:08 pm

Does anybody have any kind of knowledge of the whereabouts of Rad and Ibn, I'd sure like to talk to one of 'em, just for old times' sake...
Q.E.D. - AMF - HP - TRC - ENeMA
Life's a tragedy to those who feel
and a comedy to those who think...
User avatar
Sabinus
Stablehand
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Phire » Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:32 am

Sorry Sabby, I don't know where either of them are off to.

:(
Phire N'Bynnz
Old Foggie.
TRC, ENeMaWatch your ass
SQ's Devil's Advocate.
Khal's Retarded Green Beret, His Very Special, Special Force.
User avatar
Phire
Stablehand
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Skarp » Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:22 pm

Been there done that
Retired
User avatar
Skarp
Stablehand
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Mississippi

Postby Status Quo » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 am

long lost.............

This goes way back indeed.
~FEL~
The fire still burns
-Dragon Knight of the Hoard-
User avatar
Status Quo
Stablehand
 
Posts: 328
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby smash83 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:04 pm

Woooo QED. I played back about 8 years ago or so (could be more). I played under Anderain or Jooxer I cant really remember. I just decided to come back and make an account yesterday and start playing again. Hope everyone is doing well.
User avatar
smash83
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:46 pm

Postby Alex450 » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:38 pm

I remember being in that guild for a while and also doing a couple of wars with them in an old guild I had.

For some reason I though of this game today.... not going to play it but a big hello to everyoen I knew.
User avatar
Alex450
Stablehand
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users