by Milabar » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:43 pm
Dark Crown? *ponders* Yea, I think I've heard of it.
*smiles* If I remembered how to play, I'd even think of joining.
Lord, the days of Raistlin Tarrant, horse crops, and Mother.
Good times.
I have the original charter, I Believe, and I played in DC until I was ''removed'' for some reasons or another. Then came back once some ''people'' quit and I took back my old spot. I believe I was AGM of something or another, and co-gm for a while.
Fury, I miss you dear.
Kotori, my loving sister.
And Pika, insane you are to bring it back.
~Mila/Raist~
Once there was life in these old bones. Then they took it away.
Now, I return to take thier life from them for it.
I'm one evil Decieving Bastard. But I'm good at it.
Ex-Ruler, Massa, Surpreme God of House Tarrant.