Guild of Moogelian Fun (GoMF)

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

Guild of Moogelian Fun (GoMF)

Postby CeherezadI » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:05 pm

Has anyone seen Moogle, or his guild?

All I can remember for sure was that Moogle's was a happy guild, that fought very very seldom, and one of the members was Pink. That was where you went to rest, between lickings. And Moogle's avatar, for all the world, looked like a furry chihuahua to me. The guild were akin to dwarves in a way, and lived in, or looked for their home, under a mountain, and ate Nub Nuts.

I've tried to explain that guild to countless people, on other sites, but it seems that it was a phenomena that only Monarchy, and later Canon was priviledged to experience.

Anyone else remember it?

Ceherezad

Edited the Guild name into the title and moved your original title down.

Voice Gareth
User avatar
CeherezadI
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 am

Postby Blaze Draconis » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:19 am

Aye, I remember them :) They're theme is from the Final Fantasy series (moogles are a creature from there).

Everyone looked down upon anyone who attacked them since they were a peaceful guild. Its been many years since the moogles were around.
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby CeherezadI » Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:58 am

:wink: Thank you, thank you, thank you Gareth, for supplying the Guild name! :angel2: And you are an angel, Blaze, for remembering.(I still have your ICQ, and at least 1 of your email addis.)
Believe me, TAO never fought GoMF or DoW, as long as I GMed...Moogles wanted fun, TAO was trying desperately to either mediate, or be mercenaries. Sort of a parallel world.

Ceherezad
User avatar
CeherezadI
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 am

Postby Blaze Draconis » Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:31 am

hehe, I know :) Its been a long time since I saw TAO. I think DoW was the only Leto guild in the Angie-Leto alliance that didn't attack you guys.

I have so many of your email addys that I forgot which one is your real one :p

the email addy you have of mine isnt up to date.

Anyway, its good to see ya roaming the halls again :)
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Redbaron » Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:35 pm

I was in GoMF all those years ago, in the Beta and into Gold versions on Monarchy. In the game I had the name of PinkY(like the mouse in Pinky and the Brain) Nobody's really seen Moogle since then, not that I know of anyways. Murchad was in GoMF too but he hasn't been around for ages either.
RedBaron Trust the OAFS fisherman
I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Lilandra stole my WOOKIE! And yes, it ALWAYS wins.
User avatar
Redbaron
Stablehand
 
Posts: 305
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Postby CeherezadI » Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:51 am

:D Light bulb finally turns on...
Somehow I never connected you with Pinky, Red Baron, though I am a little slow. How's the cheesesteak doing? I still have your ICQ#, and think of you often.
Murchad, ever gentleman, was in VV for a while, wasn't he, back in the Monarchy days?
Good to see you.
Blade, the email address I use here really is my primary address. Good old(new) gmail works wonders.
User avatar
CeherezadI
Stablehand
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:11 am

Postby Ferlinc » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:26 pm

Redbaron wrote: Murchad was in GoMF too but he hasn't been around for ages either.


Moogle was a nephew or cousin of Murchad.
Covenant
Where the game becomes the story...
...and the story becomes the game.

rabid
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:31 pm

Wasn't Moogle with us until PCG and later Phoenix Dawn disbanded?
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby MoP » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:04 pm

I think he was in Phoenix Dawn, yes.
--Master of Puppets--

Obey your Master.
Merry Union of Mercenaries
User avatar
MoP
Squire
 
Posts: 3247
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:13 am
Location: The civilized part of Belgium

Postby Blaze Draconis » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:05 pm

yes, he played with PCG for a while. You'd have to ask Kensington though to be sure.
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Kwaiq » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:31 am

Moogleknight from PCG and Dawn has no affiliation with GoMF. GoMF was before his time.

Moogleknight and Moogle are 2 different people.
Anti-Hero | Your favorite players favorite player
C o m b r i c c o l a ... The original one man band.
User avatar
Kwaiq
Squire
 
Posts: 3722
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado

Postby _Nagash_ » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:32 pm

Kwaiq wrote:Moogleknight from PCG and Dawn has no affiliation with GoMF. GoMF was before his time.

Moogleknight and Moogle are 2 different people.



Qft. I poked Moogle(knight) on Q the other day, and he said that he was another Moogle. ^_^
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown


Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users