To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

Postby _Nagash_ » Thu May 04, 2006 5:51 am

Reassemble and get your lazy arses to Covenant willya?

We need more good RPers and players there!
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Shori Shyr » Thu May 04, 2006 6:45 am

Yeah punks. Where's the love for Covey. If you bring a guild to covenant I'll DS all my troops and give you my land. As an incentive!
Shori Shyr
Stablehand
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:16 am

Postby Kenemet » Thu May 04, 2006 6:48 am

I know that there is tons of players still kicking around that used to play that don't anymore.

Get yur arses back.
Akhemu of the First Aat
Confidant of Sekhet-Hetep
Keeper of Molly

Sekhet-Aaru
User avatar
Kenemet
Stablehand
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: Great White North

Postby Shayanna » Fri May 19, 2006 11:09 am

Many left for a reason.
The norms that we had instilled into the MoPri era were replaced with guilds game norms.

You cant keep the non-RP out.
And by looking at the forum, you have to admit that the majority of Covenant players dont roleplay anyway.

Other than lizardmen and length of game, whats the difference between Covenant and guilds?

Here is a recent thread from Covenant.

http://www.evernight.com/boards/canon/v ... hp?t=25918

Dont get me wrong I'd like to come back, LD would like to come back, all me RPing buds would like to come back.
But we currently cannae come up with a solution to keep the non-RPers from ruining our fun.

You wannae increase the population of Covenant?
Recruiting from Valid and Guilds probably be ye best bet.
But its a hard sell cause they prefer frequent resets once the games get unbalanced.
--=(§hayanna Ðanielle Griffinsbane)=--
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/367863
The first Princess of Improv, to the last Princess of Maxim
User avatar
Shayanna
The Warlady
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Rathe Server

Postby Ferlinc » Fri May 19, 2006 11:24 am

Shayanna wrote:You wannae increase the population of Covenant?
Recruiting from Valid and Guilds probably be ye best bet..


He doesn't want to "increase the population of Covenant." He wants to increase the number of RPers there and increase RP threads. There is a difference.
Covenant
Where the game becomes the story...
...and the story becomes the game.

rabid
User avatar
Ferlinc
Journeyman
 
Posts: 2778
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:49 pm

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 19, 2006 11:29 am

I think it's silly when RPers leave because there are posts like Ford's in the forum with ::action:: etcetera.
Tighter moderation would help, as well as a little tolerance.

If you really want to return, return and get your own good RP.
Enforce your norms.
But don't leave and say "hey, someone fucked our gameup, but we're not doing anything against it"...
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Voice Gareth » Fri May 19, 2006 11:36 am

I let this thread stand even though it was non-standard because the first few posts seemed to fit the general spirit.

Whit wrote:This is a place for people to post about their old guilds and hopefully make contact with friends from days gone by and relive their good times together.

This is not a place to flame/bash/talk smack or anything else that is less than pleasant. If you don't want to read about someone, then don't read that guild's thread.

Most of all, I hope that everyone that posts here enjoys reading about their exploits in the past.


Although no individual post in this thread is a problem, I can see that this thread may start to go off track.

Please try to keep posts within the framework of this forum.
The Voice in your head is not a Moderator.
User avatar
Voice Gareth
Stablehand
 
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:28 pm

Postby Veri » Fri May 19, 2006 11:39 am

I would start up my old guild there, but alas my green Goddess isnt there.

However, if I saw guild that I had played with in the past, I might be tempted to join.
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who cant
"Anyone else get the feeling Venus and Dysh had the same English teacher back in school? Was his name Mr. Remo by chance?"
GM- LoDER
User avatar
Veri
Peasant
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I move around so much, God doesnt know where I am from

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri May 19, 2006 11:42 am

Veri - you can follow a goddess like Oleana and follow her principles if you want. Leto, Barnabas and Angelique are mortals now, no gods, according to the storyline.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Dark Horse » Fri May 19, 2006 11:59 am

I'll be your green goddess if you'll bring players to the game!
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Raila » Mon Jun 12, 2006 7:11 pm

Dark Horse wrote:I'll be your green goddess if you'll bring players to the game!



I'm sooooo not touching that...
One day I will remember what I wanted to put here.
User avatar
Raila
Peasant
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Veri » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:16 pm

Raila wrote:
Dark Horse wrote:I'll be your green goddess if you'll bring players to the game!



I'm sooooo not touching that...


Touches Raila

I feel so dirty now
There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count and those who cant
"Anyone else get the feeling Venus and Dysh had the same English teacher back in school? Was his name Mr. Remo by chance?"
GM- LoDER
User avatar
Veri
Peasant
 
Posts: 888
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: I move around so much, God doesnt know where I am from

Postby Blaze Draconis » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:31 pm

So THAT'S what is wrong with Reaper.....


*runs away from Raila*
Retired Alpha of the Dogs of War
President of the Canine Protection Agency
The Canine Insurrection Has Begun!
User avatar
Blaze Draconis
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1347
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Michigan

Postby Thepheonix » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:00 pm

I'd post more... but the forum is rather ghostly :(
~OAFS' Resident Sidhe Mage~
The "EpiToph of Faith" ~Nagash
User avatar
Thepheonix
Peasant
 
Posts: 905
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: CA

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:33 am

Correct. The game will go down at the end of this age.
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Gili » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:47 am

I believe, and i could be wrong, that Nagash and a few other Covie types are talking of rp in another forum around here =)
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Postby _Nagash_ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:36 pm

We are? :shock:


What forum?!?? :?


Doesn't start with a 'U', does it? Send me a PM you silly Brit! Been too long since we had a decent indecent conversation! ;P
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Postby Ares God of War » Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:43 am

I might post some more there Nagash
Ares God of War
Stablehand
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Dark Horse » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:59 am

ya Naggy.. i heard that rumor too... but I havent' seen their private forum anywhere... weird.
~KHRYSTLE'S~
Just another second-tier GM!
It's a lie. A kiss with open eyes, And she's not breathing back.... Anything but bother me.
(It takes my pain away)Nevermind these are hurried times. Oh oh oh. I can't let it bother me.
User avatar
Dark Horse
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2002 12:07 am
Location: In my immediate area

Postby Karuthma Shey » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:38 pm

I might stop in and post more nagash. Been a while anyways.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein

MTS
User avatar
Karuthma Shey
Stablehand
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:49 pm

Re: To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

Postby Adam Rathmore » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:37 am

*Tippy toes in to look around*

*waves*

*sneaks back out*
Got Blood?
Founder of The Brood
User avatar
Adam Rathmore
Stablehand
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: |LANGLEY|BC|CANADA|

Re: To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

Postby Gili » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:48 am

*trap falls into place*

"Hey, guys...we caught another one"

Hi :)
Christianity: One woman's lie about having an affair that got seriously out of hand.
User avatar
Gili
Developer
 
Posts: 4561
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Numpton, England

Re: To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

Postby Vrykolakas » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:50 pm

NAGGIE POOOOOOO!!!!!

this is an alt I know but

DROEVIG MISSES YOU

this place looks sooooooooooo different........ you still around? wtf is up with the RP?
Listen and you shall find that there is nothing left to say
User avatar
Vrykolakas
Stablehand
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:28 am
Location: Behind You

Re: To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

Postby talenblackhawk » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:09 pm

I loved Mo`Pri and improv sometimes... great fun and great rp but sometimes RL and running a guild made the rp time tight and my rp suffered. my time is still tight but hell the whole game seems like a ghost town 2 me kinda... all the way around just shrunk way down and ghostly compared 2 when I last played.
talenblackhawk
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:39 pm

Re: To All Ex-Mo'Pri (or Improv/Maxim) Guilds

Postby _Nagash_ » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:14 am

Vrykolakas wrote:NAGGIE POOOOOOO!!!!!

this is an alt I know but

DROEVIG MISSES YOU

this place looks sooooooooooo different........ you still around? wtf is up with the RP?




DROEVIG!! :shock:


*huggles*


Check your PMs, you! :)
Honorary title: Verena's right nipple
User avatar
_Nagash_
Teh Spam!
 
Posts: 14851
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002 7:13 am
Location: Swaffletown

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users