D~I~E then to D*D

- A place to put out a roll call for a long lost guild, and for long lost members to catch up.

Moderator: Voice Stone

D~I~E then to D*D

Postby OldJackal » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:11 pm

When I first started monarchy, thats where I started in guilds.

A very unliked guild, but they had respect.

They had very good leadership. And tactics. And were always ganged up on in war.

They then disbanded as the GM left the game and the former AGM's, formed D*D, or my memory isnt serving me correct so I can't recall the exact name. But they didn't but last for an age or two.


But then again i haven't been around in 3 years either.

~Jackal

Always stand alone, in the sight of battle I rise to thwart a fall
User avatar
OldJackal
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:24 pm

Postby *Kain* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:32 pm

I was a GM of DIE when it was Isonia.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby OldJackal » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:57 pm

I did not know that it came back into effect.

Is Shred still around.

Is there any interests in recumming D~I~E

~Jackal
User avatar
OldJackal
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:24 pm

Postby *Kain* » Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:02 pm

Shred was banned I believe.

DIE switched over to Darden after a big split in the leadership at the end of one age. Bunch of BS went down, and those of DIE who remained in Isonia brought TDoD back to the game.

You'll find a few DIE players with us.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby Ford Prefect » Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:42 am

I was in DIE way back in the monarchy days.
~Erin go braugh~
~D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.~
User avatar
Ford Prefect
Squire
 
Posts: 4776
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:54 am
Location: planet near Betelgeuse

Postby OldJackal » Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:19 pm

Not many replies that tells me either people arent active in TB. Or that there isnt many orginial D~I~E around. Oh Well.

~Jackal
User avatar
OldJackal
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:24 pm

Postby Connor » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:32 am

Anyone heard from Grey since the shooting thing?
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur
User avatar
Connor
Templar
 
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Brisbane

Postby Sunblade » Thu Aug 04, 2005 3:24 am

Shred has been banned multiple times for a wide variety of different rule breaches and piss takes. He may well still be playing over at halodreams.com if they haven't run him out of there again.

Grey was around in TB not so long ago, Connor. Not sure if he stuck around or not, though.
"I like the word 'indolence'. It makes my laziness sound classy."
-Bern Williams
User avatar
Sunblade
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 4896
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Nottingham

Postby turtleTee » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:04 am

D~I~E was the frist guild i joined. thing was it was a shadow guild in outcast.
Shred was a great strike leader.He took the time to show me alot and I belive he was net tv or something like that.
he thought me in avairy.
boy those were the days.
turtleTee
Stablehand
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:00 pm

Postby ~Oriana~ » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:34 am

D~I~E was the frist guild i joined. thing was it was a shadow guild in outcast.


Oh lord now THOSE were the days! I remember me and Ravenne being the "princesses" of D~I~E back then and I swear I am not bragging but the two of us together holy hell did we tear some shite up back then!!!
User avatar
~Oriana~
Stablehand
 
Posts: 262
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Re: D~I~E then to D*D

Postby Wargasm » Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:11 pm

OldJackal wrote:They then disbanded as the GM left the game and the former AGM's, formed D*D, or my memory isnt serving me correct so I can't recall the exact name. But they didn't but last for an age or two.
DDS (Deaths Dark Shadow), my memory is not what it used to be, but I think this is close.
Wargasm
Stablehand
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm

Postby Nether » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:34 am

i was in DIE a long long long long time ago

can't remember the name i used but i think i met ori there for the first time

i think my username was somthin stupid like Sadness or UnholySadness can't remember i've tried to sleep since then
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Postby Sunny » Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:23 am

I was an Isonian GM of DIE once upon a time.
It was a lot of fun.
If life doesn't cure of your egotistical ways, death surly will.
User avatar
Sunny
Stablehand
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: A Battlefield

Postby OldJackal » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:52 pm

Bah isonian...D~I~E the real days of D~I~E were the beggining when Shred, Fire Maiden, Grey, Dark Man were the core of the guild, those days are long past though.

~Jackal

and yes now you rekindled my memory DDS is correct

Havent been in a better guild then DDS
To be the best,
you have to beat the best
Divine Wind
User avatar
OldJackal
Stablehand
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:24 pm

Postby Necro99 » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:28 am

Shred was banned I believe.


imagine that. lol.

uugh. bad memories. i wish Shred had never come back so i wouldnt have such a bad feeling every time i hear the name D~I~E.

and please, dont even joke about a D~I~E resurgence. that ship sank long ago and i'd much prefer it stayed that way. even if there are a LOT of good memories that go with the name, the bad ones are bad enough to make me cringe every time i hear it.
Fervent
There once was a man from Nantuckett...
User avatar
Necro99
Pickpocket
 
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Colorado Springs

Postby *Kain* » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:45 am

Sunny wrote:I was an Isonian GM of DIE once upon a time.
It was a lot of fun.



Wow, long time no see Sunny, you should get ahold of me on Q sometime.
The Enchanted Warriors~ GM
Discord is everlasting~DIE~Darkness is Eternal
SW~TDoD~WHAM~FOUL~SAO
User avatar
*Kain*
Squire
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:38 pm
Location: Lost in an exitless maze, chasing impossible ways

Postby LanceTWS » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:50 pm

Wow its been a looooong time,
but I used to play with D~I~E under the command of Grey, I joined when The Wind Swords fell apart shortly after losing VonRex and quite a few of the AGMs as well. Wow and FireMaiden is a name I haven't heard in a long time but still remember, anyone know if she is still around?

ahh I miss the good ole days, I guess its time to make a comeback
and make all fear the name Lance once again :wink:
LanceTWS
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:41 pm

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:58 pm

Grey !!!! omfg god man i've been looking for you for ages !!!

This is Little Devil ;) once GM of WW, GM of TBL now and then.
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby LanceTWS » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:31 pm

Jyllian di Moonstone wrote:Grey !!!! omfg god man i've been looking for you for ages !!!

This is Little Devil ;) once GM of WW, GM of TBL now and then.


Sorry, Jyllian Didn't mean to mislead ya, edited the post above, I was an AGM lead by Grey. I have been looking for him as well
As a phoenix rises from the ashes, I too am reborn and back to fight once again.

~Lance
LanceTWS
Stablehand
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:41 pm

Postby Jyllian di Moonstone » Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:37 pm

ah hehe is okay

in fact the most info i found on greys wereabouts is that he's prolly somewhere in everquest, and that i once found a reference of him at another games messageboard, but last time he logged there was over 6 months before.

kinda miss him still ;)
--=(Jyllian Di Moonstone ~ Griffinsbane)=--
¤-The Warlord-¤
Little Devil of TBL~ Fervent~FOUL you say ?

User avatar
Jyllian di Moonstone
Peasant
 
Posts: 768
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Evernight

Postby The Mighty Stamar » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:09 pm

i was in die for an age
User avatar
The Mighty Stamar
Peasant
 
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: arcata ca, humboldt county

Postby Holland » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:49 pm

I was in DIE back when it was Isonia, along with Kain...

Yeah, more than half the members stayed in Isonia and brought back TDoD.. I quit soon after that, came back and joined DIE because that was originally where I was. But after seeing how Shred ran the guild I left DIE and went to TDoD where I stayed until now.
This place rings with echoes of lives once lived but now are lost
Co-GM of TEW
User avatar
Holland
Stablehand
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 2:00 am
Location: Texas

Postby tipton4saken » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:54 pm

If i rember right D~I~E started in outcast then moved to guilds.

I love playing in D~I~E.

Shred was my frist GM. He thought me alot.
tipton4saken
Stablehand
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:00 am

Postby Koi » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:23 pm

You know what gets me about DIE. In Chaos they were a bunch of gangbangers. Some how... Shred being the putz he was. Managed to assemble some talent that was off the charts.

To this day, I still don't understand how he did that.
~Koi McOlly
User avatar
Koi
Peasant
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2002 5:00 pm
Location: Conyers, GA

Postby Nether » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:31 am

he knew some people who knew some people who robbed some people
Proud member of the I've seen Venus Nekkid club
Venus-when your at war, u might fight honorably, but your still honorably dead
congrats!
User avatar
Nether
Average
 
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 1:54 pm

Next

Return to Guild Roll Call

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron